New Judges for Alcorn County?
witchywoman

Meridian, MS

#63 Jul 3, 2010
tired of stupid people wrote:
<quoted text> the only thing they have done has been good to alcorn county, i bet my next years salary that if something is going on it will not be criminal ! like i said you make some people happy and you piss some people off ! and there is some people in this county that are kin to one of the highest offical in the state of mississippi. so like i said you make some happy and you piss some off!
you're right in that you cant make everyone happy all of the time. someone will always be mad about something. and both judges have helped a lot of people, BUT, good people do bad things and i wouldnt go betting next years salary if i were you.
all we can do now is speculate. like i said, the next 30 days should be interesting.
May

New Albany, MS

#64 Jul 3, 2010
tired of stupid people wrote:
<quoted text> the only thing they have done has been good to alcorn county, i bet my next years salary that if something is going on it will not be criminal ! like i said you make some people happy and you piss some people off ! and there is some people in this county that are kin to one of the highest offical in the state of mississippi. so like i said you make some happy and you piss some off!
The only thing they hae doe is be good to alcorn co. Are you seriuos? How in the hell did they get in this shape if they're so good?? You don't get in trouble with the MBI for doing the right thing. Let's be realistic.
AlcornTruth

Booneville, MS

#65 Jul 3, 2010
tired of stupid people wrote:
<quoted text> the only thing they have done has been good to alcorn county, i bet my next years salary that if something is going on it will not be criminal ! like i said you make some people happy and you piss some people off ! and there is some people in this county that are kin to one of the highest offical in the state of mississippi. so like i said you make some happy and you piss some off!
My my to be tired of stupid people you sure are one of the stupidest in this forum. We all know that every small town his its cliques and problems. However, this county has some serious issues to deal with. I know there is a small window, I heard about a month, for them to decided whether or not they they will remain in office. It is up to us to investigate the truth and do our best to support the decision of the board and uphold the dignity of that office. I don't know why people like you have to take it so damn personal unless you're the judge or his family. In that case, hell this is the truth and it won't be a secret for long.
tired of stupid people

Corinth, MS

#66 Jul 3, 2010
May wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing they hae doe is be good to alcorn co. Are you seriuos? How in the hell did they get in this shape if they're so good?? You don't get in trouble with the MBI for doing the right thing. Let's be realistic.
do you know what shape they are in ? was you there ? like i said it will be nothing criminal, they have done nothing any different from any other judge in the state!
May

Saltillo, MS

#67 Jul 3, 2010
tired of stupid people wrote:
<quoted text> do you know what shape they are in ? was you there ? like i said it will be nothing criminal, they have done nothing any different from any other judge in the state!
I know that resigning wouldn't be an option if it wasn't criminal! Wake up! You gotta be related to one of them because you are so defensive. Game is over and like the post before said... They have a MONTH to decide... Resign or face the charges... They are most definately not misdemeanors if MBI is involved. You are in denial.
witchywoman

Meridian, MS

#68 Jul 3, 2010
tired of stupid people wrote:
<quoted text> do you know what shape they are in ? was you there ? like i said it will be nothing criminal, they have done nothing any different from any other judge in the state!
how do you know its nothing criminal? the judicial performance board wouldnt be involved if it werent a big deal. they wouldnt have been given 30 days to either resign or fight it if there wasnt something to it.
May

Saltillo, MS

#69 Jul 3, 2010
tired of stupid people wrote:
<quoted text> do you know what shape they are in ? was you there ? like i said it will be nothing criminal, they have done nothing any different from any other judge in the state!
How do you know what any other judge in the state has done or is doing? Why would you make a statement like that? They obviously have done something the other judges havnt done. No I don't know it all and I never claimed to but what I do know, it's not looking good for them.
May

Saltillo, MS

#70 Jul 3, 2010
witchywoman wrote:
<quoted text>
how do you know its nothing criminal? the judicial performance board wouldnt be involved if it werent a big deal. they wouldnt have been given 30 days to either resign or fight it if there wasnt something to it.
My point exactly! Thank you!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#71 Jul 4, 2010
witchywoman wrote:
<quoted text>
how do you know its nothing criminal? the judicial performance board wouldnt be involved if it werent a big deal. they wouldnt have been given 30 days to either resign or fight it if there wasnt something to it.
JUST because the judicial performance committee is involved DOES NOT mean it is criminal, in this case it is CIVIL. They investigate all claims, founded or unfounded. That is their job.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#72 Jul 4, 2010
May wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that resigning wouldn't be an option if it wasn't criminal! Wake up! You gotta be related to one of them because you are so defensive. Game is over and like the post before said... They have a MONTH to decide... Resign or face the charges... They are most definately not misdemeanors if MBI is involved. You are in denial.
The MBI isn't involved....fact, but then you will have to wait and see

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#73 Jul 4, 2010
Let me restate that last post, the MBI isnt involved unless the Judicial Performance Committee falls under them, that is one point I am not sure on, but as I typed it my thoughts were on a false rumor that the "FEDS" had come in and locked them up, which is just a rumor.
You may ask how I know, and I tell you that when I heard all this talk I did what many should consider, I called one of the judges and spoke to him personally about what was or wasnt going on. I had rather have the facts than wonder about the rumor. Phone numbers are listed in the book so it was easy!
May

Tupelo, MS

#74 Jul 4, 2010
Cantfightignorance wrote:
Let me restate that last post, the MBI isnt involved unless the Judicial Performance Committee falls under them, that is one point I am not sure on, but as I typed it my thoughts were on a false rumor that the "FEDS" had come in and locked them up, which is just a rumor.
You may ask how I know, and I tell you that when I heard all this talk I did what many should consider, I called one of the judges
and spoke to him personally about what was or wasnt going on. I had rather have the facts than wonder about the rumor. Phone numbers are listed in the book so it was easy!
Ok.
"let me restate" you may want to consider not commenting again. You have no idea waht is going on and the judge you spoke with made sure of that. And just so you know, the judicial board does fall under the MBI. The only thing in Mississippi bigger than the MBI is the FBI. Civil? Not a chace. You should change your name to gullable.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#75 Jul 4, 2010
May wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok.
Civil? Not a chace. You should change your name to gullable.
time will tell wont it? And why shouldnt I post again?? If I can post stating facts the source of the rumors told me and others can post stating their thoughts or rumor? Am I a threat to stomping out some of the rumors that many want to remain alive? Have I not a right to post if you can post just because I am saying something that you dont agree with? I still stand by my thought that if you want to know what is going on rather than read and believe what is written by anyone, including myself, call both or one of the sources of the rumor, let them tell you the facts and then be patient and wait to see how much of what they tell you is true. May take some time but I think you will be surprised to see that lots of things being stated as FACT, i.e. criminal charges, will prove out to be false
tired of stupid people

Corinth, MS

#76 Jul 4, 2010
May wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok.
"let me restate" you may want to consider not commenting again. You have no idea waht is going on and the judge you spoke with made sure of that. And just so you know, the judicial board does fall under the MBI. The only thing in Mississippi bigger than the MBI is the FBI. Civil? Not a chace. You should change your name to gullable.
the judicial board can be brought in at anytime ! if i got a ticket and complained about anything in the case , the judicial board can come in and look at the case! so lets just wait and see. but i know for a fact that the "feds" didnt come in and arrest either one of the judges, and like i stated before judge little is a good man!
witchywoman

Meridian, MS

#77 Jul 4, 2010
tired of stupid people wrote:
<quoted text> the judicial board can be brought in at anytime ! if i got a ticket and complained about anything in the case , the judicial board can come in and look at the case! so lets just wait and see. but i know for a fact that the "feds" didnt come in and arrest either one of the judges, and like i stated before judge little is a good man!
they might look at it but they wouldnt tell the judges that they have 30 days to either resign or fight it. and btw, if they do fight it, EVERYTHING they have done will be made public, criminal or just immoral. and as i said before, good people can make very bad mistakes. we're all human (but we dont all hold public office)
May

Kilmichael, MS

#78 Jul 4, 2010
tired of stupid people wrote:
<quoted text> the judicial board can be brought in at anytime ! if i got a ticket and complained about anything in the case , the judicial board can come in and look at the case! so lets just wait and see. but i know for a fact that the "feds" didnt come in and arrest either one of the judges, and like i stated before judge little is a good man!
The Mississipi Bureau of Investigation(MBI) belong to the STATE. The "feds" would be The Federal Bureau of Investigation(FBI). We know they havnt been arrested. In 30 days I guess we will see how CIVIL they acted ad if they resigned or not!
May

Kilmichael, MS

#79 Jul 4, 2010
witchywoman wrote:
<quoted text>
they might look at it but they wouldnt tell the judges that they have 30 days to either resign or fight it. and btw, if they do fight it, EVERYTHING they have done will be made public, criminal or just immoral. and as i said before, good people can make very bad mistakes. we're all human (but we dont all hold public office)
agreed.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#80 Jul 4, 2010
enlighten me a little here........being an opportunity to educate myself a bit I looked to see if the Judicial Performance Commission (I had previously called it the Judicial Performance Committee in error) was under the MBI and could find nothing to support it to be. Can you pinpoint where you get that it is?
achs84

Tupelo, MS

#81 Jul 4, 2010
Didn't Judge Little apologize for his actions at Jacinto yesterday.That pretty much is an admission of guilt if you ask me.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#82 Jul 4, 2010
achs84 wrote:
Didn't Judge Little apologize for his actions at Jacinto yesterday.That pretty much is an admission of guilt if you ask me.
Nope, of that I am positive, I was there...were you? I am sure its recorded somewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Green 13 min Miami89 10
Bean factory 13 min Locate 2
still searching (serious feet question) 16 min Lovely 5
Why do men cheat on faithful women? (Jul '15) 29 min Stacks 46
Caterpillar Rumours 36 min Jojo 19
Shane 48 min Donkey 4
Thunder 56 min Tanker 13
Stateline mob (Apr '11) 22 hr crazyeight 429

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corinth Mortgages