First Prev
of 2
Next Last
truth

Corinth, MS

#1 Feb 9, 2012
nearly everyone that works there act crazy and stupid and yell like hoodlums.this is not how employees should act.i was there getting food the other day and could hear them screaming from inside.they need a good manager that keeps them in line with self-respect and respect for others also.especially their customers.the girls there think they run the shit and the guys cook and they are flat out nasty.do not eat here these people have no loyalty to their customers.they do not know how to act!!!
Lace

Corinth, MS

#2 Feb 9, 2012
Thank you for your, " who gives a f!@# opinion" !
unknown

Birmingham, AL

#3 Feb 9, 2012
truth wrote:
nearly everyone that works there act crazy and stupid and yell like hoodlums.this is not how employees should act.i was there getting food the other day and could hear them screaming from inside.they need a good manager that keeps them in line with self-respect and respect for others also.especially their customers.the girls there think they run the shit and the guys cook and they are flat out nasty.do not eat here these people have no loyalty to their customers.they do not know how to act!!!
You need to learn how to spell before you call other people stupid.
yep

Magee, MS

#4 Feb 9, 2012
truth wrote:
Excuse me but they have great management and employees!! Maybe they were having fun,nothing wrong with that!! Also the cooks aren't nasty,they wash their hands and wear gloves!! How do you know they are nasty,you ever been in there to see? If the place was so nasty you wouldn't be your fat ass there eating!!
unknown

United States

#5 Feb 9, 2012
I partially agree. They never get my order right, and I always hate making them walk back out there so most of the time I just eat it like it is.
yep

Magee, MS

#6 Feb 9, 2012
unknown wrote:
I partially agree. They never get my order right, and I always hate making them walk back out there so most of the time I just eat it like it is.
Yea mcdonalds never gets mine right either,so that's everywhere u go!!
TRUTH

Corinth, MS

#7 Feb 9, 2012
i believe i did spell everything right.so no you must be the stupid one..thanks.hate to bust your bubble...you probably work there and didnt even graduate from school huh? try it sometime.and some people do give a f!@# if where they are eating is nasty and careless.but oh well all of you probably work there but nobody in their right mind should take up for this place.its disgusting..!!:)
yep

United States

#8 Feb 9, 2012
TRUTH wrote:
i believe i did spell everything right.so no you must be the stupid one..thanks.hate to bust your bubble...you probably work there and didnt even graduate from school huh? try it sometime.and some people do give a f!@# if where they are eating is nasty and careless.but oh well all of you probably work there but nobody in their right mind should take up for this place.its disgusting..!!:)
What's so disgusting about it since apparently you've been inside and seen all this!!
yep

United States

#9 Feb 9, 2012
TRUTH wrote:
And yes I graduated school thank you very much and I used to work there and I know it's not a nasty place!! They always are cleaning when they aren't busy and they wear gloves!!!
unknown

Magee, MS

#10 Feb 10, 2012
Yes i worked there while i was in college. I worked full time and went to school full time and know many others there that are in college there. At least they have a job and aren't sittin on their ass.
Well

Birmingham, AL

#11 Feb 10, 2012
truth wrote:
Actually no you did not spell everything correctly. In your first sentence act should be acts. Also yell souls be yells. You also used and twice in one sentence, they make commas. Also after every period you should start your sentence with a capital letter. Also your whole paragraph has no credibility due to you being there the other day, I'm guessing for less than 10 mins. Also they always have music playing outside and their building is mostly brick, so you must have magic ears to hear yelling all the way from inside, you must also have magic eyes to be able to see the cooks through all that brick. You must have some real swell super powers!!! How do you know that someone in a car close to you, maybe even on the other side of sonic, possibly even in the parking lot of McDonald's wasn't doing the yelling? Oh I forgot, you have super powers. Ha!
opinion

Corinth, MS

#12 Feb 10, 2012
We go to sonic on an average about 4 times a week, that is to get half price drinks. These girls work hard, they have all been there for numerous years. They dont have a big turn over in employment. These girls are out there makin money to suport there children. They get talked about by individuals that clearly have problems there selves. I am a loyal customer and always will be. I kno a select few down there. Keep up the good work girls. The management is the bomb also. These girls dont jump from one job to another. They have children and families to suport.
island fire burger

United States

#14 Feb 10, 2012
I like sonic if u check out other sonics in other areas u would see that our sonic is pretty good. Yeah there are sum skank ass guys that cook but a couple of the girls are strait. That Dawn Hardin girl that wrks there is pretty hott and that short hair blonde chick is kinda sexy. All in all its a decent sonic.
(:

United States

#15 Feb 11, 2012
IUKA SONIC IS THE BEST!!(:
asdf

United States

#16 Feb 11, 2012
careful truth. its fast food. the building blocks of fatties. anyways I don't expect much from people waged like them. they had just better not expect me to tip either. not a foocking restaurant even then pay your own employees.
wantone

Magee, MS

#17 Feb 11, 2012
asdf wrote:
careful truth. its fast food. the building blocks of fatties. anyways I don't expect much from people waged like them. they had just better not expect me to tip either. not a foocking restaurant even then pay your own employees.
Waitresses wouldn't expect for someone disrespectful,lazy,and fat to tip!! That's prolly why ppl like you don't get good service!!
asdf

United States

#18 Feb 11, 2012
customers pay for the product,they make a profit. thats quite enough. they demand more than that the customer goes elsewhere. its a world where everyone will underbid. businesses should count themselves damn lucky to be chosen. customer has the money and thats the power.

stand by it. get your wages from your employers. customers are a vital and seperate factor. shouldn't put up with shit be lucky we came there
wantone

Magee, MS

#20 Feb 12, 2012
asdf wrote:
customers pay for the product,they make a profit. thats quite enough. they demand more than that the customer goes elsewhere. its a world where everyone will underbid. businesses should count themselves damn lucky to be chosen. customer has the money and thats the power.

stand by it. get your wages from your employers. customers are a vital and seperate factor. shouldn't put up with shit be lucky we came there
It's not the employers that base the pay rate for waitresses! Everywhere you go waitresses are underpaid! I will tip them if they are respectful and give great service!!
asdf

United States

#22 Feb 12, 2012
not the customers place to pay the salaries. if someone is dumb enough to get paid $2 something an hour flat when min wage is much higher its not the customers place to make up the difference. waitresses should strike against employers and demand minimum wage. your just asking everyone to accept the bill being 15-20% higher for every service (I mean a doc finding a disease beats a refill and a maid strangling a rattler in the sock drawer beats it too)

people pay the bills and bring the business. thats quite enough. how about the worker bees stand up for them freaking selves instead of relying on a kindess. it would only mean owners/management have smaller profits as food prices wouldn't rise because competition and what people are used to paying wouldn't permit it.

but if they want to work like slaves power to them and to their exploiters. im not your master though. gather your own crumbs. customers can go anywhere. be glad they come to you.
wantone

Philadelphia, MS

#23 Feb 12, 2012
asdf wrote:
not the customers place to pay the salaries. if someone is dumb enough to get paid $2 something an hour flat when min wage is much higher its not the customers place to make up the difference. waitresses should strike against employers and demand minimum wage. your just asking everyone to accept the bill being 15-20% higher for every service (I mean a doc finding a disease beats a refill and a maid strangling a rattler in the sock drawer beats it too)

people pay the bills and bring the business. thats quite enough. how about the worker bees stand up for them freaking selves instead of relying on a kindess. it would only mean owners/management have smaller profits as food prices wouldn't rise because competition and what people are used to paying wouldn't permit it.

but if they want to work like slaves power to them and to their exploiters. im not your master though. gather your own crumbs. customers can go anywhere. be glad they come to you.
Very grateful for the ones that come an we dont expect anyone to tip but it is appreciated very much!!! Ymthanks to the ones that appreciate our service and fuck off to the ones that don't!! By the way you say you won't tip but why don't you get off your lazy ass and cook if you don't appreciate us!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CHS Chem TEACHER 26 min McStinkerson Fart... 14
He is so hot 31 min Sniffly McPooting... 11
Chad Grimes 37 min clicks 4
segao 56 min Teacher 12
Acsd 2 hr fact 3
liTtLetAcTEecALmaN 2 hr Dougerich 3
Drugs at north Strickland apartments 7 hr Linlin 4

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance