ken

Ripley, MS

#43 Dec 13, 2010
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
wonder when they are ever gonna put a stop to that place....there is always a crowd there when I come into town whether it be business hours or after hours. dude pulled out in front of me leaving there not long ago and i followed him up 72 almost to durhams store and whomever it was had no business driving...all over the road!!! thats dangerous...I called 911 and gave the tag and description of the vehicle sure hope they got them off the roads!!! JUST FROM HEAR SAY there is A LOT going on there!!!
nothing going to happen,money to be made,,my ci has bought several times there,,oh theres the airport small packages some how fall from planes,,oh how its all going to blow up some day
ken

Ripley, MS

#44 Dec 13, 2010
Pissed Off wrote:
What ever happened to Jeff Jolly, David Huggins, Know Gary Coln and wife Candy just got out of jail last few days for selling meth and few other charges.
dont worry about them,go after the big man of corinth
spk

United States

#45 Dec 13, 2010
who is the big man of corinth???????
crazies

Corinth, MS

#46 Dec 14, 2010
this is just crazy all this stuff about who is the big dealer, I am sure they the police know, and they will do their job.

Since: Oct 10

sarasota florida

#47 Dec 14, 2010
Watcher I would like the email address.I personally know a drug dealer, abuser, and snitch that has been arrested SEVERAL times on charges that most would go to prison for but he's out and about in Corinth.
CitizenX

Tupelo, MS

#49 Dec 15, 2010
This crap is so bogus. The watcher wants to talk about people at church as if you are better. A website created to slander someone based on what sounds to be total speculation(topix?). If you were my parent I would be driven to drug abuse,and you wouldn't even notice because you're too busy playing bufford pusser minus the stick and balls.
I'm no particularly fond of police but at least they put their name out there and risk the scrutiny unlike the watcher. Don't be such a bitch, just worry about your own kids, because I promise you that no matter how big of difference you think you might be making you are accomplishing nothing. In the end your kids are going to make choices, ironically bad ones I hope, in spite of the fact you got a couple of middle class, dime bag selling punks busted on misdemeanors probably.
useyourhead

Corinth, MS

#50 Dec 16, 2010
Restaurants as fronts for slimy drug dealers...think about where most of the drugs come from, and who brings them in...look at who is flooding our schools...illegals. Who snuck them in...the restaurant owner...duh. Don't patronize these establishments...you are aiding and abetting them.
just me

Corinth, MS

#52 Dec 16, 2010
This is a good post. I didnt know any of those things but im not usually on that end of town. Not ALL of our Corinth Police Officers are bad tho. I do know that there are some that are and I know if you try to come against them they will send you down the river for a long time. Has happened to a member of my family. This person was on the way to atlanta to expose some ppl around here and was intercepted before they left town and sent straight to jail for a long time on drummed up charges. So If you do try to take that route please be careful they can do what they want to do around here... Its sad but true
curious

Corinth, MS

#53 Dec 17, 2010
Stymie wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing this with us. If a child is not taught at home. Where there should be someone that loves them. Then the world will be more than happy to. The world will show them every short cut to feeling good. How to get things with out having to work.They will be taught that work is for dumb people. The smart people can have it all by stealing and dealing. Good luck and never give up the fight. Yes it is a battle to raise a child. It is you against the world at times. If you relax for a minute. They will seize that moment and try and lead them their way. Because you and only you want whats best for your child. So good luck and God bless.
Who is "us?" Things that make you go hum.
Yeah Right

Elgin, TX

#54 Dec 17, 2010
just me wrote:
if you try to come against them they will send you down the river for a long time. Has happened to a member of my family. This person was on the way to atlanta to expose some ppl around here and was intercepted before they left town and sent straight to jail for a long time on drummed up charges. Its sad but true
Um Hm. The old Down The River On Drummed Up Charges conspiracy huh?
well

United States

#55 Dec 17, 2010
well they haven't done anything on rd 300 yet somebody said they wouldn't do anything to W.b.
because they would not get any money?well they keep busting others who don't have any money
copwatch

Starkville, MS

#56 Dec 17, 2010
What about the black Cadillac that is always in town? Every time I see it I see a cop not to far behind.
menotcrazy

Tupelo, MS

#57 Dec 18, 2010
as all should do, mind ur own life, u cant, and wont stop crime or drugs, i see nothing, i hear nothing, i say nothing,, and i sleep well at night. and i do not buy, or sale drugs, sure wouldnt be the one snitching,, that river mentioned in one of the comments is deep, and no life jacket......... so, see nothing, hear nothing, say nothing, and u too can sleep well....

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#58 Dec 18, 2010
Drugs wrote:
It's sad that in town of this size there is any crime. Everyone knows everyone and what they are doing. How hard can it be? I hate to say anything bad about the law, and legal system, but it smells fishy.
I agree, law enforcement really needs to step it up in Corinth and Alcorn County... Mostly in Alcorn County.
just me

Corinth, MS

#59 Dec 18, 2010
And it is ok that you dont believe me. And Im not naming names but the facts are the facts. I am by no means saying that ALL COPS are bad because I believe that the majority of them have the best of intentions but there are some that are crooks and we all know who they are and what they are capable of. So WE know who to steer clear of and everything worked out for the best anyway.
Yeah Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Um Hm. The old Down The River On Drummed Up Charges conspiracy huh?
just me

Corinth, MS

#60 Dec 18, 2010
I do understand this and I know there is nothing any of us can do. And I do sleep well at night bc I am not the keeper of those ppls souls. Thank You for the advice :)
menotcrazy wrote:
as all should do, mind ur own life, u cant, and wont stop crime or drugs, i see nothing, i hear nothing, i say nothing,, and i sleep well at night. and i do not buy, or sale drugs, sure wouldnt be the one snitching,, that river mentioned in one of the comments is deep, and no life jacket......... so, see nothing, hear nothing, say nothing, and u too can sleep well....
jim beam

Ripley, MS

#61 Dec 26, 2010
ken wrote:
<quoted text>nothing going to happen,money to be made,,my ci has bought several times there,,oh theres the airport small packages some how fall from planes,,oh how its all going to blow up some day
sat in a certin location several with a ole man ,he would say watch this plane coming over drop something,,would not be long before deputys showed up,blocked the area it was dropped
Achs dad

Philadelphia, PA

#62 Dec 26, 2010
Vote for Chip Timbes next election he will put a stop to this.

“sMiLe!!”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#63 Dec 26, 2010
hmmm.... what are they dropping out of the planes??

“Holla, mane!”

Since: Sep 11

Somewhere in da 'Sip mane

#64 Apr 11, 2012
rebs wrote:
hmmm.... what are they dropping out of the planes??
Drope mane! Drogs..hrooch..whrite grold..nrose crandy..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cracker Barrel 4 hr ew 22
brittany ford? 4 hr him 1
nate flynn 5 hr 2FunnyRu 3
hotcop 6 hr redhead 1
Corinth Police Department 6 hr SMH 2
Fred Greer 10 hr ROCKSTAR1986 1
cops on waldron 10 hr ashley 1
Corinth Dating
Find my Match

Corinth Jobs