Drug Dealers in Corinth

Posted in the Corinth Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Watcher

Ecru, MS

#1 Sep 25, 2010
Some of the worst drug dealers in Corinth are from upstanding families in Corinth. Their parents sit on the front pew of the church every day it is open and alot of these young people/drug dealers are sitting there with them. But when they leave mom and dad, they are nothing but little thugs. To these wannabe drug dealers and poser thugs, there are adults out in the world that know what you are doing. I am watching you. I am in a position to watch you and see you doing this. I will be passing on the info. If you think you are operating under cover of the teenage/young adult goup here in Corinth, you better think again. I have currently exposed many of you already. I will continue to do so, even if your parents either don't want to know or are too stupid to see, I will tell enter groups of adults about you in Corinth. You think you are on the sly, you are not. One word of advice. If one of my children are someone you try to get involved in drugs over the next few years, you had better pray to God to have mercy on your soul, because, I promise you, I will not have mercy on you.
Yousaidit

Corinth, MS

#2 Sep 25, 2010
So true!
Watcher

Ecru, MS

#3 Sep 25, 2010
I will be posting an anonymous email address for anyone interested to email for the names list of these wannabe's. If you would like to be placed on the "mailing list" for updates as I expose these criminals, directions will follow in addtitional post's. For those advocates complaining of slander, just remember, it is only slander if it isn't true. I only tell what I know, not what I suspect. I confirm, verify, and cross confirm before exposing. The authorites hands are tied on alot of these people due to touchy politics. I use public wi-fi. Game ON
Watcher

Ecru, MS

#4 Sep 25, 2010
Think about this. A used, refurbished laptop, on a public wi-fi hotspot, leaves absolutely ZERO trace on the internet. ZERO.
Nike

United States

#5 Sep 25, 2010
If you're so sure of this and there's no trace possible, why threaten? Just do it!!!!
Watcher

Ecru, MS

#6 Sep 25, 2010
Threaten???? you must be on drugs yourself.
Greg

Corinth, MS

#7 Sep 25, 2010
Careful there!!! They have long arms....VERY Long!!
Hum

Lyon, MS

#8 Sep 25, 2010
Interesting exchange of comments
Randall

Dallas, TX

#9 Sep 25, 2010
Watcher wrote:
I will be posting an anonymous email address for anyone interested to email for the names list of these wannabe's. If you would like to be placed on the "mailing list" for updates as I expose these criminals, directions will follow in addtitional post's. For those advocates complaining of slander, just remember, it is only slander if it isn't true. I only tell what I know, not what I suspect. I confirm, verify, and cross confirm before exposing. The authorites hands are tied on alot of these people due to touchy politics. I use public wi-fi. Game ON
Its a sad day when politics come into play and you cant arrest these people selling drugs.If you know please contact a higher authority and give them the information. This illegal activity must stop and we have to get all these drugs off our streets. We know the CPD is not going to do anything so please be careful but get the information to someone who can and will do something. Appreciate you being concerned about this.
Info

Dallas, TX

#10 Sep 25, 2010
Watcher wrote:
Some of the worst drug dealers in Corinth are from upstanding families in Corinth. Their parents sit on the front pew of the church every day it is open and alot of these young people/drug dealers are sitting there with them. But when they leave mom and dad, they are nothing but little thugs. To these wannabe drug dealers and poser thugs, there are adults out in the world that know what you are doing. I am watching you. I am in a position to watch you and see you doing this. I will be passing on the info. If you think you are operating under cover of the teenage/young adult goup here in Corinth, you better think again. I have currently exposed many of you already. I will continue to do so, even if your parents either don't want to know or are too stupid to see, I will tell enter groups of adults about you in Corinth. You think you are on the sly, you are not. One word of advice. If one of my children are someone you try to get involved in drugs over the next few years, you had better pray to God to have mercy on your soul, because, I promise you, I will not have mercy on you.
Way to go watcher. Ever one should speak up and out
Drugs

Corinth, MS

#13 Sep 25, 2010
It's sad that in town of this size there is any crime. Everyone knows everyone and what they are doing. How hard can it be? I hate to say anything bad about the law, and legal system, but it smells fishy.
ken

Ripley, MS

#14 Oct 4, 2010
want to buy drugs,then go to the first car lot coming into town west
Yes

Arnold, MO

#15 Oct 5, 2010
Yousaidit wrote:
So true!
And some live in Country Manor 20
N parkway

Corinth, MS

#16 Nov 5, 2010
The first house behind ed shows old place. Deal right from porch. 206 n parkway. White house with trash all over. Lots of needles in the back yard, so easy to get reasonable suspicion.
Anonymous

Corinth, MS

#17 Nov 5, 2010
i had a dear friend i was worried about when i was 17 because he was into drugs and selling.. i told the police that i had a friend who was eating acid and doing all kinds of crap, he needed help.. and asked what i could do.. they didn't do shit....... and he's dead. thanks corinth police!
payroll

Pell City, AL

#18 Nov 5, 2010
lbell7 wrote:
i had a dear friend i was worried about when i was 17 because he was into drugs and selling.. i told the police that i had a friend who was eating acid and doing all kinds of crap, he needed help.. and asked what i could do.. they didn't do shit....... and he's dead. thanks corinth police!
I am sorry for your loss. I've seen it too. Serve and protect? It depends on the last name.
Project Baby

Corinth, MS

#19 Nov 5, 2010
A snitch never get respect !!! Let da pd do Der job .
why

United States

#20 Nov 6, 2010
just live and let live
Operationtopicx

Corinth, MS

#21 Nov 6, 2010
Watcher wrote:
Very Very interesting post. Clever maybe.
Operationtopicx

Corinth, MS

#22 Nov 6, 2010
Watcher wrote:
"An anonymous email address,(not possible) "confirm, verify, and cross confirm" (YOUR WITNESS?) How would you do that? JUST CURIOUS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where is Donna Benjamin? 1 hr later 4
Cougar's 1 hr Clicks 21
Hoetel Heather disgraced her kids. 2 hr The Warden 13
is nick bain a good lawyer (Jun '11) 2 hr Tim 8
jarvis bell 3 hr Ihatedumbasses 5
Telling it like it is 6 hr Just saying 4
Trump coming to Corinth 8 hr 896y896896gfg 10

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance