Cutiepie is Leaving
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Topex

Munford, TN

#1 Nov 21, 2012
Cutie is leaving, and everyone deserves at least one of their own threads. So here it is.
Cutiepie

Corinth, MS

#2 Nov 21, 2012
Lol..If anyone post on it, they'll all be u! Lmao!..Oooo that really hurts my feelings...
frank

Corinth, MS

#3 Nov 21, 2012
GOOOOOOOOOOOD she nothing but a blow hole anyway
Cutiepie

Corinth, MS

#4 Nov 22, 2012
Lol loser! A blow hole of truth! Some just cant handle that! U must be one of them! Good thing it doesnt bother me to be insulted..After all, I was insulted that u even insulted me but I still replied! Lmao! Sticks and stones!
Cutiepie

Corinth, MS

#5 Nov 22, 2012
And guess what Frank! I may not go anywhere now that I know u'd like that!
Please

Munford, TN

#6 Nov 22, 2012
Cutiepie wrote:
That is great news that you are staying.
Her Friend

Corinth, MS

#7 Nov 24, 2012
Topex wrote:
Cutie is leaving, and everyone deserves at least one of their own threads. So here it is.
For sure! I felt kinda bad keeping her from someone she loves but I see where this guy's mind is from his post and it aint on my friend!
Cutiepie

Corinth, MS

#8 Nov 25, 2012
Yes Alisha..This is true..I only came back to show some love to my Rebels..Now y'all can rest assure, No More Cutiepie...
Cutiepie

Corinth, MS

#9 Nov 25, 2012
And goodbye significant other..Thanks for destroying me once again..I only came back this time for my team..Maybe u'll find what ur looking for someday but if u meet someone and they arent it..Try to refrain from treating them like u did me..Its a lot of pain....Goodbye....
Gtown71

United States

#10 Nov 25, 2012
Cutiepie wrote:
And goodbye significant other..Thanks for destroying me once again..I only came back this time for my team..Maybe u'll find what ur looking for someday but if u meet someone and they arent it..Try to refrain from treating them like u did me..Its a lot of pain....Goodbye....
When a relationship fails, it can be the most painful thing there is.
When someone dies, it can also be extreamly painful, yet you know they are gone.
Both can take much time to get through, but I can assure you, if one doesn't give up on life, there is a brighter day comming.

At the time it may seem like you're in the middle of a nightmare day and night, it will cause you to do and say things you never would before, and you will look back and think "what was I thinking!"

Some don't survive these things, but the ones who don't give up on life do.

Kinda like a bad injury, it may still hurt, but not as bad as it did, and every week it gets better, untill you realize the pain is gone.

May God bless you where you are now, getting to where you are going :)
Cutiepie

Corinth, MS

#11 Nov 25, 2012
Eat sh*t!
Pig

United States

#12 Nov 25, 2012
Cutiepie wrote:
Are you the same crazy white girl that sleep with a married monkey and now you keep going syco becouse your married monkey broke loose from his chain? If so please do leave your nasty and crazy. Plus tell big sexxzzy i said so.
The Man

Brighton, TN

#13 Nov 25, 2012
Cutipie you should not do this stay with us and do not be intimidated by anyone else. I know what I'm talking about if you allow anybody to run you out of here where does it stop? Will you run everywhere you go? No stay here and talk to us we like you even if he does not!

I'm asking you now to stick around OK ?
Cutiepie

Corinth, MS

#14 Nov 25, 2012
I'll think on it "the man"..ok..just for you ;)
Cutiepie

Corinth, MS

#15 Nov 25, 2012
There's somethings about this site though "the man" that are just hurtful and hard to handle sometimes...I just had to come back last nite and today to show my team some love LOL..They 've come a long way and I'm proud of them...And not afraid to let some haters know it lol..Later (maybe)
The Man

Brighton, TN

#16 Nov 25, 2012
Now that's the spirit tell this dude to go jump in the freakin lake he don't own the internet.
Pig

United States

#17 Nov 25, 2012
Cutiepie wrote:
There's somethings about this site though "the man" that are just hurtful and hard to handle sometimes...I just had to come back last nite and today to show my team some love LOL..They 've come a long way and I'm proud of them...And not afraid to let some haters know it lol..Later (maybe)
Says the crazy bitch that says hurtfull and hard to handle things to those who have said nice things to her? Lol

Your a crazy nasty rat, and you should really leave so that normal people can resume bashing bad people not bashing those who try to help their pathetic self. Just sayin
Cutiepie

Corinth, MS

#18 Nov 25, 2012
Lol pig! If anybody deserves some hateful things said to them it would be u, yet I've said nothing..I try to just ignore people like u...And I also haven't jumped on anyone who didnt insult me 1st except for earlier on this post..Thank you..We can just take a vote and if majority wants me gone, I will go..Thats the way of the world isn't it?..Majority rules..I just doubt that someone as narrow-minded as urself though would understand that...
The Man

Brighton, TN

#19 Nov 25, 2012
I vote stay ! You go cutiepie!

Don't let this freak scare you cutiepie.

Up yours PIG !
Cutiepie

Corinth, MS

#20 Nov 25, 2012
Thanx "the man"..MUAH! ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Then and Now pictures on FB 31 min KHS 9
Poker Games 4 hr Rick 4
goodwill working conditions 8 hr money talks 2
in search of women 8 hr RichThanFamous 5
extradition 11 hr Joe 7
Stateline mob (Apr '11) 11 hr Rhett Butler 365
nicole bain/jeff green 11 hr Icepick 13

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance