goodwill workers
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
shopper

Tupelo, MS

#1 Jan 12, 2013
some are as nice as can be but sum need to realize who helps keep them getting a check leave your smart mouth at the door or i will be glad to shop else where
bigboy

Tucker, GA

#2 Jan 12, 2013
The short older lady wears her jeans real well
lonley & wondering

Tucker, GA

#3 Jan 15, 2013
bigboy wrote:
The short older lady wears her jeans real well
Would her name be karen?
oh yea

United States

#4 Jan 15, 2013
who knows anything bout the short skinny girl. she weears a wedding band but alot of girls do and aint married. she is beautiful i beat her husband is proud to come home every nite. and appears to be a hard worker. someone said her name was brittany.
Lol

New Albany, MS

#5 Jan 15, 2013
oh yea wrote:
who knows anything bout the short skinny girl. she weears a wedding band but alot of girls do and aint married. she is beautiful i beat her husband is proud to come home every nite. and appears to be a hard worker. someone said her name was brittany.
It's brittnie! And she's happily married with a baby! Don't put her on this site! She doesn't deserve to be on this nasty trash of a site!
Haha

Walnut, MS

#6 Jan 15, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's brittnie! And she's happily married with a baby! Don't put her on this site! She doesn't deserve to be on this nasty trash of a site!
Now WHO is the one who put her name on this site????? YOU WERE!!! OMG
Lol

New Albany, MS

#7 Jan 15, 2013
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Now WHO is the one who put her name on this site????? YOU WERE!!! OMG
Actually dumbass! They put her name on here but spelt it wrong! They were talking about the same person! So I was spelling her name correctly. Now you look stupid.

Versailles, IN

#8 Jan 15, 2013
I know they have several VERY nice and helpful staff! The manager, the black lady, the redhead and the tall black guy are especially friendly and helpful. Goodwill is lucky to have them. I have never had a bad experience with staff there.
daily shopper

United States

#9 Jan 17, 2013
i love goodwill always get good bargains with name brands and nobody knows the difference and yes the tall black guy is a hoot you might be looking at the shirts and he just start singing to you all cashiers have been nice to me have to say the brittni is a hottie to look at and the red head is always so sweet and the short girl with glasses has a beautiful smile and dont seem to mind to talk about anything with you my husband told her all about redoing the bath room she just listened like she had a clue i had tell him come im sure she has heard enough I LOVE THE GOODWILL AND THERE CREW
badwill

United States

#10 Jan 18, 2013
shopper wrote:
some are as nice as can be but sum need to realize who helps keep them getting a check leave your smart mouth at the door or i will be glad to shop else where
they are getting tax cuts and not even hiring special needs people like they say they do on t.v.drugies and ho's are not special needs folks.
PhD

Tucker, GA

#11 Jan 18, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>Actually dumbass! They put her name on here but spelt it wrong! They were talking about the same person! So I was spelling her name correctly. Now you look stupid.
but you just verified who it was! NOW YOU look stupid
CountryMama

Corinth, MS

#12 Jan 20, 2013
Guest wrote:
I know they have several VERY nice and helpful staff! The manager, the black lady, the redhead and the tall black guy are especially friendly and helpful. Goodwill is lucky to have them. I have never had a bad experience with staff there.
I dont like the manger she has a very stanky attitude..........I think she needs to be replaced
ShutUp_Already

Corinth, MS

#13 Jan 21, 2013
CountryMama wrote:
<quoted text> I dont like the manger she has a very stanky attitude..........I think she needs to be replaced
which one is the manager anyways?
alwaysone

Corinth, MS

#14 Jan 21, 2013
There is always one person in most companies/place of business that is a bad apple. Ut doesn't mean they ate all bad!
conservative

Corinth, MS

#15 Jan 21, 2013
Why donate to Goodwill. The owner/CEO profit for last year was 2.7 million dollars. Donate to the Salvation Army instead
alwaysone

Corinth, MS

#16 Jan 21, 2013
Yes that's a fact, they don't help those in need. For instance if a families house burnt and lost everything Goodwill does not help. No help with clothing, furniture or anything. There are some cities that help the people in their community but not Corinth's goodwill.
It has opened up 4 or 5 jobs locally but Most people have no idea they don't help. When they drop off the items at Goodwill most assume it will go toward those in need. No they do not give cash or food donations either. Just a big sum of money that was made by those who donate their used and new items. Shame on you Goodwill !
ldk

Corinth, MS

#17 Jan 21, 2013
You think
kijh

Tupelo, MS

#18 Jan 21, 2013
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>Now WHO is the one who put her name on this site????? YOU WERE!!! OMG
Lol ur hilarious
Shopper

Tucker, GA

#19 Jan 22, 2013
I don't know who comes up with there prices But some of them are crazy

Trion, GA

#20 Jan 22, 2013
Salvation Army doesn't have anything decent because their staf go through everyting and take the good stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheating vendors 16 min For Reals 14
Heart broke 19 min Cheater 10
I saw you 1 hr the dude 4
heather dial 2 hr Monger 6
is nick bain a good lawyer (Jun '11) 4 hr smirnoff 100 13
arch bullard/jeff palmer 4 hr avgjoe 2
britni loudermilk 5 hr ***👍*** 3

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance