Fart Sniffers at Work
smoke em out

United States

#1 May 24, 2012
do you know a co-worker that has a nose stuck up everyones butt tries to listen in on everything and dish up the dirt to your boss ????? NAME NAMES>>>>>..... ..
Marry

United States

#3 May 24, 2012
kelly wilbanks @ rollform
HAHA

Corinth, MS

#4 May 24, 2012
smoke em out wrote:
do you know a co-worker that has a nose stuck up everyones butt tries to listen in on everything and dish up the dirt to your boss ????? NAME NAMES>>>>>..... ..
Chris Curtis!!!
corinthain

United States

#5 May 24, 2012
Ken Mcdowell
Ridiculous

United States

#6 May 24, 2012
People, grow up and get a life!!!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#8 May 25, 2012
Everybody everywhere its all the same drama just a bunch of suck ups tryin to get good with the boss thats all
Full Monty

Lawrenceville, GA

#9 Sep 20, 2012
JeSsIcAlYnNe wrote:
Everybody everywhere its all the same drama just a bunch of suck ups tryin to get good with the boss thats all
Do they know their WIND?
stink free

United States

#10 Sep 20, 2012
Where I work we got one who thinks if he kisses enough but he is going to move up one day. Everone there knows he is a turdhead and all around ahole.
Red Baron

Corinth, MS

#11 Sep 20, 2012
Everyone is a fart sniffer where I work; I crop dust!
yeahhhh

United States

#12 Sep 20, 2012
Ford place!!! Here they were hiring ppl for sucking farts out of car seats!!! ;) hehehe
Dude

Corinth, MS

#13 Sep 20, 2012
stink free wrote:
Where I work we got one who thinks if he kisses enough but he is going to move up one day. Everone there knows he is a turdhead and all around ahole.
where is this at?
a friend

Corinth, MS

#14 Sep 20, 2012
Tawana Spence friar jones crump patterson, or whatever name she goes by, she is like that she spies on the black tenants and report back to her boss and get them evicted,even if you do something off the premesis and the landlord doesnt know she will call him at home and tell him shit that you do away from your apt or wait til she goes back to work monday thats a fart sniffer and an ass kisser all at the same time
good fart

Wausau, WI

#15 Sep 21, 2012
Ridiculous wrote:
People, grow up and get a life!!!
you go away, this is good, keep it going people
truthbetold

United States

#16 Sep 21, 2012
corinthain wrote:
Ken Mcdowell
You are correct!!!! He's a jerk!!!
Adolf

Pasadena, MD

#17 Jun 12, 2013
I love reeking narly fartz. I usually ride the bus around right after lunch and wait for people to spew their festering gasses. Other times, I hangout in bathrooms waiting for people to drop stank turds. I then just pretend like I am taking a dump while obsorbing the noxious gas. I love it, It smells GREAT! Public truck stops are the best. I'll just sit in my car and wait for an 18 wheeler to pull up. If the trucker high-tails it to the bathroom, I know there will be a present waiting for me. I just pretend I have to drop a turd and wait for the sweet perfume to flavor the air. I have actually found many soiled underpants in the trash can, shortly thereafter. I put those soiled panties in a ziplock bag and take them home with me. Then I can reek that wonderful smell until they dry out...It's a pleasure! Reek away, I always say!!!!
truth

New Albany, MS

#18 Jun 12, 2013
a friend wrote:
Tawana Spence friar jones crump patterson, or whatever name she goes by, she is like that she spies on the black tenants and report back to her boss and get them evicted,even if you do something off the premesis and the landlord doesnt know she will call him at home and tell him shit that you do away from your apt or wait til she goes back to work monday thats a fart sniffer and an ass kisser all at the same time
You hit the nail on the head! She will also chase after your man and then tell everyone he is chasing her. Then when she finds out he doesn't want her, she will come to your apt and start an argument just to have an excuse to get you evicted. Skank ho and her husband is too! One word - chlamyhdia!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tim Dotson (Feb '16) 1 hr Who knows 47
Avectus 2 hr Looker 20
America 4 hr chad 1
jake hardin 5 hr interested 1
proper Rd and young st. intersection white house 5 hr chad 3
Football Warriors 6 hr Parent 17
Lilbitz tag from mcnairy 9 hr gross 4

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance