sassy

United States

#534 Jan 13, 2011
Pop wrote:
<quoted text>well sassy looks like you are all talk!
Right! Iam talking and we will see who's gonna be walking!! lol (keep in mind) it's has nothing to do with what we have said on here. It's what's he's done and hadn't done that's gonna do him in!
Dawg Man

Philadelphia, PA

#535 Jan 13, 2011
sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Right! Iam talking and we will see who's gonna be walking!! lol (keep in mind) it's has nothing to do with what we have said on here. It's what's he's done and hadn't done that's gonna do him in!
Well I've heard, Mr. Carpenter, Bo, Gina, and possibly Mr. Johnson. Are any of those your person?
sassy

United States

#536 Jan 13, 2011
Dawg Man wrote:
<quoted text>Well I've heard, Mr. Carpenter, Bo, Gina, and possibly Mr. Johnson. Are any of those your person?
Could be but any of them you named will be able to take you with no sweat this time
Dawg Man

Philadelphia, PA

#537 Jan 13, 2011
sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be but any of them you named will be able to take you with no sweat this time
Trust me when I say, none of them are qualified to do my job.
The truth

United States

#538 Jan 14, 2011
So I read on here saying that "Sassy"'s real initials was FC. Well, Sandy Childs who's nickname just happens to be "Sassy" has the initials SFC! Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not! Y'all decide. And she can really hold a grudge.
sassy

United States

#539 Jan 14, 2011
The truth wrote:
So I read on here saying that "Sassy"'s real initials was FC. Well, Sandy Childs who's nickname just happens to be "Sassy" has the initials SFC! Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not! Y'all decide. And she can really hold a grudge.
I know her and sue. Lol I hope she beats your ass for putting her name on her.lol. I don't think she teaches at Kossuth. IAM A TEACHER At KOSSUTH!! "RIGHT NOW" iam not the only 1's that hates y'all. You might say we all do! I could even been the 1 to let you vent to me, cry on my shoulder in the past..lol
observer

Corinth, MS

#540 Jan 14, 2011
sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
the trouble is no one gives a crap except people involved and all the other folks will vote for him again because the schools are in better money shape and that's all they care about.
observer

Corinth, MS

#541 Jan 14, 2011
sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I know her and sue. Lol I hope she beats your ass for putting her name on her.lol. I don't think she teaches at Kossuth. IAM A TEACHER At KOSSUTH!! "RIGHT NOW" iam not the only 1's that hates y'all. You might say we all do! I could even been the 1 to let you vent to me, cry on my shoulder in the past..lol
your a crap wad and you are giving kossuth a bad name! Please stop posting on here with all your whining! your making over 40,000 a year and most of us see how you are overpaid. I wish Stacy had fired every teacher at kossuth because you all suck! You go get an elementary ed degree that is easier than a PE degree and you think you are all knowing and we trust our kids to idiots like you! If the schools suck it isn't because of the superintendant it all goes back to the teachers that would rather be on here bitching than doing their jobs!
sassy

United States

#542 Jan 14, 2011
observer wrote:
<quoted text>the trouble is no one gives a crap except people involved and all the other folks will vote for him again because the schools are in better money shape and that's all they care about.
I sure would like to put 1k on that one!!!! Don't need the money but I might start betting and using your $ to go on vacations about every 3 months like you do. Or should I say OUR money?

“I find no solace in solitaire”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#543 Jan 14, 2011
observer wrote:
<quoted text>the trouble is no one gives a crap except people involved and all the other folks will vote for him again because the schools are in better money shape and that's all they care about.
Well just an outsider's perspective, but in today's world, I can assure you "better money shape" is no small matter.
Take a look at the financial condition of most states and municipalities. It's frightening.

If you think sensible voters are going to trade in fiscal (that means money, Sassy) responsibility for some topix stories about what allegedly happens at private parties, you are smokin' too much crack.

However I must admit, the number of "sensible voters" may be miniscule in that county nowadays.

I don't know the man, but I'd say if he's thick-skinned enough to even want to serve Alcorn county, and keeps a cost-conscious budget, he's probably where he needs to be.
oh boy

Corinth, MS

#544 Jan 14, 2011
HE WONT HAVE MY VOTE FOR SURE!!! AND WHOEVER SAID HES HONEST....WELL HES GOT YOU FOOLED! HES LIED TO ME NUMEROUS TIMES AS WELL AS CHILDREN AND TEACHERS!! HES A SORRY EXCUSE FOR WHATEVER YOU WANNA CALL HIM!!! AND YES, HE IS WAY OVER PAID! ANYONE CAN DO WHAT HE DOES.. I CAN LIE AND HAVE SOMEONE ELSE MAKE MY CALLS AND DO MY PAPER WORK!
Pop

Corinth, MS

#545 Jan 14, 2011
oh boy wrote:
HE WONT HAVE MY VOTE FOR SURE!!! AND WHOEVER SAID HES HONEST....WELL HES GOT YOU FOOLED! HES LIED TO ME NUMEROUS TIMES AS WELL AS CHILDREN AND TEACHERS!! HES A SORRY EXCUSE FOR WHATEVER YOU WANNA CALL HIM!!! AND YES, HE IS WAY OVER PAID! ANYONE CAN DO WHAT HE DOES.. I CAN LIE AND HAVE SOMEONE ELSE MAKE MY CALLS AND DO MY PAPER WORK!
Quess what he is the boss he can tell anyone to make the calls for him and do his paperwork. If you people would do your jobs as well as you bitch the county and schools would be in great shape.
Pop

Corinth, MS

#546 Jan 14, 2011
sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure would like to put 1k on that one!!!! Don't need the money but I might start betting and using your $ to go on vacations about every 3 months like you do. Or should I say OUR money?
be kinda hard to put a thousand on it when your just another chicken shit kossuth teacher.
Dawg Man

Corinth, MS

#547 Jan 14, 2011
sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
That just goes to show you how much of a two-faced, back stabbing, no good (friend) you are.

If the person you keep talking about is your friend they can't be as good of a person as you say because a good person wouldn't be your friend. Unless you are two-faced to them also. If you are two-faced to them, and they win the election, they will find out and will fire you. That is what needs to happen to someone with your attitude. You shouldn't be allowed to teach a billygoat.

It is really awful to think there are people like you, with so much of a grudge, ribbing off on our children.
Dawg Man

Corinth, MS

#548 Jan 14, 2011
Oops I meant rubbing off on our children.
sassy

United States

#549 Jan 14, 2011
observer wrote:
<quoted text>your a crap wad and you are giving kossuth a bad name! Please stop posting on here with all your whining! your making over 40,000 a year and most of us see how you are overpaid. I wish Stacy had fired every teacher at kossuth because you all suck! You go get an elementary ed degree that is easier than a PE degree and you think you are all knowing and we trust our kids to idiots like you! If the schools suck it isn't because of the superintendant it all goes back to the teachers that would rather be on here bitching than doing their jobs!
Hmmm I think somebody is talking about u sue..lol.. If he don't fire them pretty quick he's not gonna have to worry about it
sassy

United States

#550 Jan 14, 2011
oh boy wrote:
See folks what I've been trying to tell you? EVERYBODY hates him for what he has or hadn't done..he's got NOBODY FOOLED but his family
Pop

Corinth, MS

#551 Jan 14, 2011
sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
See folks what I've been trying to tell you? EVERYBODY hates him for what he has or hadn't done..he's got NOBODY FOOLED but his family
as long as teachers like you are around I will be glad to take my kids somewhere else! No doubt your attitude and over all insecure personality influences your teaching. If you are even a teacher I figure your one of those lazy ass bus shop workers that's always bitching about something when they work about 4 hours a day and get paid for 8!
sassy

United States

#552 Jan 14, 2011
Keepa figuring..u been wrong EVERY TIME. My students love me. I make learning fun.I see you were very unhappy in school
Pop

Corinth, MS

#553 Jan 14, 2011
sassy wrote:
Keepa figuring..u been wrong EVERY TIME. My students love me. I make learning fun.I see you were very unhappy in school
No they don't! If they do your not doning your job! What's funny to me is how you teachers think they love you and all along they are laughing their ass off behind your back. A good teacher WOULD NOT be on a public forum typing crap like u.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shooting 1 hr Truth b told 2
looking for fun 2 hr Kolten 56
Deloris miller 4 hr Someone help this... 1
What's the deal with Michael Meeks and all the ... 5 hr BigDaddy 2
Pro Nails 6 hr sandaze 10
Wonder where he is ? 6 hr Im Scared 1
KOKAINE in KORINTH 7 hr sandaze 3
david derrick sheriff of alcorn county! already... 13 hr miss Piggy 30
More from around the web

Corinth People Search