pop

Ridgeland, MS

#371 Oct 18, 2010
concerned Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
the school board told the achs parents that Kossuth replaced their bleachers out of the school's activity fund that they should do the same my question is how did kossuth have that amount of money in their activity fund when the other schools in the county are barely able to buy paper products for the schools out of it
check your coachs and principals pockets
truth

Detroit, MI

#372 Oct 18, 2010
You are so correct!!!! It's high time somebody has said something reasonable and honest on here! Thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!
Ms_ Applegate wrote:
I think that Stacy needs to clean house. He fired me and hell, I can put a sentence together using proper grammer, not confusing there/their, think/thank, or then/than. Wow, Stacy is messed up. Why fire me and let these others stay employed that are on here talking about "hisself", and "retarted". Damn!!! I saw him at the football game on Friday. He looked like he saw a ghost when he saw me. I wish that he would have spoken to me because he needs to rethink his position about me!!! I would like second grade this go around.
I don't particularly like him, but it is piss poor to get on any website and downgrade anyone's children. His wife, well she's and adult, but in either case after her class gets on the bus and he leaves his office for the day, if they so choose to pull shit out of their ass with a baby toe that's their business. Who cares what they do on the weekends or afterhours? Stacy has a job, and that job is to run the county school system. Just like the President, your Preacher, Doctor, etc., they have personal lives and no matter how outrageous it may or not be, it's just that a personal life!!
Why speak poorly about them on a site where their children could possible see it? My child saw it and brought it to my attention. Damn!!! AND the crazy thing is that I bet all of these people talking bad about these children were sitting at church yesterday. Sweep around your own front door and leave these folks alone. God will handle Stacy and if you're still not satisfied, call him and tell him what you think, then vote against him. That's your right, but let all this hatred go. I did and I feel so much better.
sassy

Corinth, MS

#373 Oct 19, 2010
Ms_ Applegate wrote:
I think that Stacy needs to clean house. He fired me and hell, I can put a sentence together using proper grammer, not confusing there/their, think/thank, or then/than. Wow, Stacy is messed up. Why fire me and let these others stay employed that are on here talking about "hisself", and "retarted". Damn!!! I saw him at the football game on Friday. He looked like he saw a ghost when he saw me. I wish that he would have spoken to me because he needs to rethink his position about me!!! I would like second grade this go around.
I don't particularly like him, but it is piss poor to get on any website and downgrade anyone's children. His wife, well she's and adult, but in either case after her class gets on the bus and he leaves his office for the day, if they so choose to pull shit out of their ass with a baby toe that's their business. Who cares what they do on the weekends or afterhours? Stacy has a job, and that job is to run the county school system. Just like the President, your Preacher, Doctor, etc., they have personal lives and no matter how outrageous it may or not be, it's just that a personal life!!
Why speak poorly about them on a site where their children could possible see it? My child saw it and brought it to my attention. Damn!!! AND the crazy thing is that I bet all of these people talking bad about these children were sitting at church yesterday. Sweep around your own front door and leave these folks alone. God will handle Stacy and if you're still not satisfied, call him and tell him what you think, then vote against him. That's your right, but let all this hatred go. I did and I feel so much better.
the truth does hurt and why are u on here whinning about everything?? not meaning to talk bad but HIS kids i can promise u.cant and wont be on here reading this due to their special needs!!u dont have to worry bout him after election.u as a question."why is it any of our business what they do on the weekends"?? i got a question..what is it anybody`s business what bill clinton did??that had nothing to do with his job!!that was between him,his family and god!!when u r elected by the people they need to know all about them and so does the kids.if they are ashamed of what they do dont do it!! its not trashing when its true!!
sassy

Corinth, MS

#374 Oct 19, 2010
pop wrote:
<quoted text>check your coachs and principals pockets
speaking bout principals.since we have to cut back so much.why do we need pete seago??whats his roll??? bus driver? assist principal? foot ball coach?(looks like he cant even do that) they have tried him teaching.he cant do that.so they just move him around here and there taking up what 50,000 A YEAR IN TAX PAYERS MONEY???instead of getting rid of teachers.looks to me like the "go fors" need to be first??
Big Will

United States

#375 Oct 21, 2010
When is Suggs term over?

Look at the principal at Rienzi, What is he making for being at that tiny school? Is he the one that stole from Kossuth?

Many ways to save money. What does Suggs drive around in?
pop

Ridgeland, MS

#376 Oct 21, 2010
sassy wrote:
<quoted text> speaking bout principals.since we have to cut back so much.why do we need pete seago??whats his roll??? bus driver? assist principal? foot ball coach?(looks like he cant even do that) they have tried him teaching.he cant do that.so they just move him around here and there taking up what 50,000 A YEAR IN TAX PAYERS MONEY???instead of getting rid of teachers.looks to me like the "go fors" need to be first??
50 try about 70? I agree Pete is a joke and should have left with his brother! But he does have a masters degree and that's more than I recieved, but after the first couple years he should have moved on. He has no respect from students, parents or players!
just saying

United States

#377 Oct 21, 2010
Kossuth parents are the best, even if their sports teams are not winning they are still there to support them. The booster club works very hard for the kids to have the best. The bleachers were not funded by the county but by the booster club and parents giving donations. So get to work and do the same for the Central kids. It may take a while but you parents can get it done.
sassy

Pontotoc, MS

#378 Oct 21, 2010
Big Will wrote:
When is Suggs term over?
Look at the principal at Rienzi, What is he making for being at that tiny school? Is he the one that stole from Kossuth?
a new black tax paid for van!!
Dawg Man

Detroit, MI

#379 Oct 21, 2010
Mr. Suggs mainly drives one of two district vans. One is white the other is black. He also, when teachers and other employees of the district are driving both vans, drives an old drivers ed car. He isn't too good to do what is best for the district.
The black van Sassy is talking about has been driven more by teachers, coaches, and principals than it has by Mr. Suggs.
Outsider

United States

#380 Oct 23, 2010
Just Curious, but why do they even have two vans?
Dawg Man

Detroit, MI

#381 Oct 23, 2010
Outsider wrote:
Just Curious, but why do they even have two vans?
Mr. Wamsley drove the white van for years. It isn't far from being worn out. There are alot of miles put on those vehicles not only by Mr. Suggs but teachers, coaches, and even Board Members when they have a meeting in Jackson.
Outsider

United States

#382 Oct 23, 2010
Dawg Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Wamsley drove the white van for years. It isn't far from being worn out. There are alot of miles put on those vehicles not only by Mr. Suggs but teachers, coaches, and even Board Members when they have a meeting in Jackson.
Thank you!
informed

Corinth, MS

#383 Oct 23, 2010
Here's a thought,,,vote in the next election for a qualified person. The county schools are in disrepair and mismanaged. Who suffers from adults misbehavior? The children and their education. The ONLY way your schools are ever going to be any better is to consolodate: then you would have several millions in reserve. But you have got to have educated people to get you out of the mess you are in.
Just a Fact

Wausau, WI

#384 Oct 23, 2010
Dawg Man wrote:
Mr. Suggs mainly drives one of two district vans. One is white the other is black. He also, when teachers and other employees of the district are driving both vans, drives an old drivers ed car. He isn't too good to do what is best for the district.
The black van Sassy is talking about has been driven more by teachers, coaches, and principals than it has by Mr. Suggs.
Just an idea. Why can't he drive his own vehicle. Why do taxpayers have to provide his transportation to and from work. Looks like a good place to start a cutback.
JIm

United States

#385 Oct 24, 2010
No need for county vans or cars. Waste of tax payer money
mike w

Corinth, MS

#386 Oct 24, 2010
Outsider wrote:
Did anyone read what was in the paper the other day regarding the bleachers at ACHS football field? I am going by what someone has told me so correct me if I am wrong. The board had stated that in order to repair the wrotten bleachers that it should come out of booster club funds. If there is any left. This is my point. We are in a recession. Parents are loosing their jobs. There aren't that many wealthy kids going to central and the majority of the kids that attend are low income. Times are hard now and are going to get worse before they get better. I was also told that City Taxes go towards our county schools. So, not only do they get money from county taxes they get money from the city too. I am all for trying to help if I can, but times are getting tight. I know there are more important things to worry about for the schools, but this is just an example. I don't think the board should rely on parents to pay right now. Wrong time to ask.
that new black van that was bought with our money would have fixed several bleachers and more!!they already had probably a 2006 at least..looks like somebody needs to get their self in order.oh but yes they will when election time comes
mike w

Corinth, MS

#387 Oct 24, 2010
Just a Fact wrote:
<quoted text>Just an idea. Why can't he drive his own vehicle. Why do taxpayers have to provide his transportation to and from work. Looks like a good place to start a cutback.
i can promise u!as long as he stays in there HE WILL feather his nest.as u can already see
Dawg Man

Detroit, MI

#388 Oct 24, 2010
mike w wrote:
<quoted text>that new black van that was bought with our money would have fixed several bleachers and more!!they already had probably a 2006 at least..looks like somebody needs to get their self in order.oh but yes they will when election time comes
You must be from Central. As far as your bleachers go, that is a local school expense.
Kossuth used activity funds, private donations, and a lot of donated labor by parents and the Ag class ran by Mr. Hopper. Why do you all feel you deserve them being bought for you when they haven't been bought for anyone else with District monies?
Y'all need to "Man Up" and do what it takes to get what your campus needs and quit bellyaching.
joe

Pontotoc, MS

#389 Oct 28, 2010
Big Will wrote:
When is Suggs term over?
SOME NEW MINI SPORT LIKE VAN.yes he and his wife takes from kossuth all the time
joe

Pontotoc, MS

#390 Oct 28, 2010
Dawg Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be from Central. As far as your bleachers go, that is a local school expense.
Kossuth used activity funds, private donations, and a lot of donated labor by parents and the Ag class ran by Mr. Hopper. Why do you all feel you deserve them being bought for you when they haven't been bought for anyone else with District monies?
Y'all need to "Man Up" and do what it takes to get what your campus needs and quit bellyaching.
why? its part of the school!! if the school had a leak where would the money come from?donations? thats stupid!! u gonna have to come up with something better than this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nurses union 45 min Han Cholo 5
Why do Hot Guys date Ugly Girls? (Jul '11) 4 hr redneck 82
kevin grimes 6 hr Ship 20
Micheal Russell 6 hr Concerned 1
Head on collison 7 hr concerned 2
Women who chase married men. 13 hr 008 18
Travis Smith does it again! KHS used to be a go... 14 hr Truth 18

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance