this is stupid

Ridgeland, MS

#290 Sep 10, 2010
"stop this" got it right. No one said that if it was not talked about it would go away. If you talk to the right people problems can be solved. The idiot that said "my kid can't bring books home". Have you talked to Tim Littlejohn or Lisa Wigginton? Probably not. Let me give you a news flash........YOUR CHILD WILL LIE TO YOU....HELLO....HE OR SHE WILL LIE. If it means getting in trouble or making you look foolish they will make you look foolish EVERYTIME. I am not in the school system but I have children that come through school and I have dealt with children enough to know they will lie. Talk to Littlejohn or Wigginton. No one on here can help you.
Outsider

Montgomery, AL

#291 Sep 10, 2010
this is stupid wrote:
"stop this" got it right. No one said that if it was not talked about it would go away. If you talk to the right people problems can be solved. The idiot that said "my kid can't bring books home". Have you talked to Tim Littlejohn or Lisa Wigginton? Probably not. Let me give you a news flash........YOUR CHILD WILL LIE TO YOU....HELLO....HE OR SHE WILL LIE. If it means getting in trouble or making you look foolish they will make you look foolish EVERYTIME. I am not in the school system but I have children that come through school and I have dealt with children enough to know they will lie. Talk to Littlejohn or Wigginton. No one on here can help you.
The school was called, so you are the one who looks like a damn idiot. I also wasn't condeming the school I was condeming the county's school board system, because I don't agree on taking books away from students or kids; especiallty to put the money elsewhere where it isn't needed. I was also asking a question in a nice manner to see if I could find anything out and you are the one who is turning this around. I was told from the school that there weren't enough books to go around. So, becareful who you call a liar and know your facts! Also, if you don't like this website than stay off of it!!
sassy

Corinth, MS

#292 Sep 12, 2010
stop this wrote:
I think it is time to leave this subject alone. All of you who do not like Stacy Suggs as the superintendent need to get your name on the ballot and lets see who can do any better than him. If he doesn't have the money then he can't do anything. This is what is wrong with the kids today. Parents talk about the teachers and the leaders of our schools in front of their kids and make the kids not like the teachers. Its time the adults be better role models. I do not have children in school anymore but I was a parent that always taught my children to respect their teachers and leaders. I never talked about their teachers in front of them and they made it through school just fine. Kids have to learn that life is not always fair and there will be disappointments all through life. Some of these comments are just showing some of your stupidity and the way your children will grow up to act.
true and not true!alot of the teachers are very mean!just like that BITCH MARY K COLEMAN!SHE ABUSED VERBAL,PHYS and back in the day fooling around with another teacher.these teachers are very unhappy at home and they bring it to the class room
sassy_teacher

Corinth, MS

#293 Sep 12, 2010
greatidea wrote:
if we dont talk about it, it just goes away. wish id known that years ago.
RIGHT!!THATS WHAT THEY WANT!!somebody put something on here EVERY DAY nomatter if its talking about suzanne`s huge puss! or 1 of stacy`s girlfriends such as {ANGIE W}.KEEP IT GOING BECAUSE they will use this forum as a crutch around election time.
sassy

Corinth, MS

#294 Sep 12, 2010
Outsider wrote:
<quoted text> The school was called, so you are the one who looks like a damn idiot. I also wasn't condeming the school I was condeming the county's school board system, because I don't agree on taking books away from students or kids; especiallty to put the money elsewhere where it isn't needed. I was also asking a question in a nice manner to see if I could find anything out and you are the one who is turning this around. I was told from the school that there weren't enough books to go around. So, becareful who you call a liar and know your facts! Also, if you don't like this website than stay off of it!!
thats for damn sure!they are our books anyway.we pay for them every day,then they say the kid cant take our book home?
jay

Corinth, MS

#295 Sep 12, 2010
sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
true and not true!alot of the teachers are very mean!just like that {BITCH MARY K COLEMAN}!SHE ABUSED VERBAL,PHYS and back in the day fooling around with another teacher.these teachers are very unhappy at home and they bring it to the class room
she better be proud shes retared because if she treated me child like she use to treat them.she would be dead and i would be in jail.now all yall dumb asses has got her president of the school board! TALK TO ME FOLKS!DOES ANYBODY LIKE ME NOT REMEMBER HOW THAT BITCH ABUSED THE KIDS????PUT HER OFF AND OUT OF THE SCHOOL SYSTEM!she needs to go back to the hospital as a door greater.maybe some meth head will come in there and shoot her between the eyes!
Dawg Man

Frisco, TX

#296 Sep 12, 2010
All of these post have to be the most ignorant election propaganda I have ever read. The book problem has been going on for years. If they don't have enough for every child they can't take them home because they would leave them there and wouldn't have them at school. You all must understand also that monies alocated for certain things can't be used for anything else.

My child attends Kossuth and I pray she is never in any of your classes if some of you are teachers. The ones who claim to be teachers really need to talk to a psycologist, you truly have a serious problem.
Dawg Man

Frisco, TX

#297 Sep 12, 2010
Oops meant psychologist
sassy_teacher

Corinth, MS

#298 Sep 13, 2010
joe wrote:
If suggs is doing all that is being posted by teachers, he is not only screwing around but screwing the county and the taxpayers. It would be nice to see actual proof instead of opinions, of course the daily censored paper in this town won't print it. His one and only term will be up soon.
YOUR SO TRUE BROTHER!!i know some 1 that has proof in writtin that several trips was taken to jackson with angie w.only a single room with a single bed was rented.where did he sleep?in the floor or at another motel??how sweet of him...HES BUSTED RED HANDED AND WHEN IT COMES ELECTION TIME we will watch him walk away crying with his head down!!HISTORY.SEE WHEN U f PEOPLE IT COMES BACK ON U!HES A BIG CHURCH GOING PERSON.he should know that
sassy_teacher

Corinth, MS

#299 Sep 13, 2010
Dawg Man wrote:
All of these post have to be the most ignorant election propaganda I have ever read. The book problem has been going on for years. If they don't have enough for every child they can't take them home because they would leave them there and wouldn't have them at school. You all must understand also that monies alocated for certain things can't be used for anything else.
My child attends Kossuth and I pray she is never in any of your classes if some of you are teachers. The ones who claim to be teachers really need to talk to a psycologist, you truly have a serious problem.
the school is broke but they seem to be able to go on ALOT of vacations every year and state meetings.hmmmm cant figure that 1 out
aces mom

Corinth, MS

#300 Sep 13, 2010
lee wrote:
Suggs is a one term wonder. He did take over a mess but cause almost a bigger one. Why doe we need a assist Superintendent? We don't. Half of who works for him is not needed. Then that money could be used to keep good teachers. One more big screw up is making Lisa W the assist principle at Central, only because of who her daddy was. She had to leave Booneville school district yrs ago for money that came up missing. That never made the papers.
dont know about who her daddy was but the booneville school having money missing sure is close to home..considering i was told by people close to her that she does that same thing at central and that things in her house were charged to the school. so yes she doesnt belong anywhere near the school and does she even have the proper education it takes to be in that job?????
this is stupid

Ridgeland, MS

#301 Sep 13, 2010
What in her house was charged to the school?
sassy_teacher

Corinth, MS

#302 Sep 13, 2010
suzanne has been fixin their house up for a year and doing the same thing! whats good for 1 is good for the other i guess.she neither has the education to do her job.i guess thats why they just hired ann to help her.but remember.the schools are broke
aces mom

Corinth, MS

#303 Sep 13, 2010
ask smiths building supply..they should have the charge record for central..see how many cabinets achs has on their walls.
Alcorn Central Parent

Corinth, MS

#304 Sep 13, 2010
The schools arebroke my tail. Ialone am sending that place anywhere from 50 to 120 bucks a week. every week a new tshirt form or pictures or clubs or fees. im the broke one lol.
stop this

United States

#305 Sep 14, 2010
Well it all started with Wamsley. I can't understand why there is no investigation going on with what was reported about money missing when he was in office. He probably has a home full of things bought with the schools money. I hold him responsible for the shape the county school system is in. Also. the school board should have noticed this a long time ago. There are alot of people to blame for this. I no longer have children in school but I do want to see the future be better for other children. Sports have become the #1 factor in schools and not education. I haven't seen a child from any of the county or city schools become professional athletes. But we do have kids that could be doctors and lawyers if education became more important. We for sure need better teachers in some areas of the system. ESPECIALLY MATH! The math in our county schools have always been a joke. I think some kids are smarter in math than our teachers. Corinth had several kids that graduated and are attending honors college. Did any kids from county schools get this opportunity. I haven't heard of any. I wish i had sent my children to Corinth. I think the education there is much better.
so funy

Belden, MS

#306 Sep 15, 2010
sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
true and not true!alot of the teachers are very mean!just like that BITCH MARY K COLEMAN!SHE ABUSED VERBAL,PHYS and back in the day fooling around with another teacher.these teachers are very unhappy at home and they bring it to the class room
I bet you are no different than Mary K. I know how she was toward her students and just reading your posts you seem just as mean and angry as her. Take a pill and chill.
SASSY

Etta, MS

#307 Sep 15, 2010
so funy wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you are no different than Mary K. I know how she was toward her students and just reading your posts you seem just as mean and angry as her. Take a pill and chill.
NO!i learned a very good lesson from her and what its like to be abused! i treat my kids very respectful
fact

Corinth, MS

#308 Sep 15, 2010
our school system is NOT broke. jobs are still being "created" know that for a fact! just depends on who you are or who you know. misuse of funds in all schools.
Inspector Gadget

Corinth, MS

#309 Sep 15, 2010
Heard a kid from Kossuth mooned suggs on the bus the other day!!!! Got what he deserved. Had it coming if you ask me. Way to go kids!!! Even the students think he is doing a great job it seems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Logan Chandler 18 min facebook 5
jennifer wigginton (Aug '14) 50 min Well 7
Stateline mob (Apr '11) 1 hr bbinvestigates 359
Terry P 3 hr Reality101 3
i am looking for clifton holloway 4 hr Friend 2
Shane 5 hr Kellyj 33
What happened at appts 12 hr yes 6

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance