Popeye's Chicken Coming to Corinth
Smoking Joe Frazier

Virginia Beach, VA

#41 Apr 24, 2013
Ok let me get this straight? So someone is paying $50,000 to tear down a car wash and then turning around to pay another $250,000 to build a Popeye's chicken in the same location? Mmmmmmmmm ok.
soon
#42 Apr 25, 2013
somebody wrote:
By the water plant on Harper Road is not a good place to eat unless you like the smell of raw sewage while you eat...
lol that was on the corinth needs a barnhills thread barnhills is locating next to sewage plant
Calvin

Tucker, GA

#43 Apr 25, 2013
Told you guys Popeyes was coming to Corinth.
yeah

Jackson, MS

#44 May 2, 2013
It is going to be close to arby's:
naah
#45 May 2, 2013
yeah wrote:
It is going to be close to arby's:
maybe next to sewage plant
Poop Report

Cottontown, TN

#46 May 2, 2013
By the fudge shoppe.
haha lmfao

Corinth, MS

#47 May 2, 2013
Ok idiots...its gonna be somewhere around arbys...if u cant see the big banner sticking out from the ground in fro t of the car wash than u need to take ur ass off the computer or phone for a few min long enough to see it urselves!
naah
#48 May 2, 2013
haha lmfao wrote:
Ok idiots...its gonna be somewhere around arbys...if u cant see the big banner sticking out from the ground in fro t of the car wash than u need to take ur ass off the computer or phone for a few min long enough to see it urselves!
straight through the woods leads to the sewage plant

Since: Oct 12

United States

#49 May 2, 2013
Calvin wrote:
Just heard they are clearing off land to build a new Popeyes franchise here. The clos
est one was Tupelo area.
There was one in Booneville but so nasty it closed
Popeyes Rep

Tucker, GA

#50 May 2, 2013
Our Booneville location closed because lack of businesses there. The Corinth location had 8x the traffic flow that Booneville had.
Alfred

Corinth, MS

#51 May 5, 2013
If everyone would look, there is a sign by car wash across from Arbys..so we will wait and see..Hurry up..need a better chicken place to eat instead of KFC
Alfred

Corinth, MS

#52 May 5, 2013
Doesn't matter how good the food is, unless the people fix it right and treat the people right..
Alfred

Corinth, MS

#53 May 5, 2013
WE ARE SO HAPPY TO GET A POPEYE'S BECAUSE MY WIFE IS SICK OF KFC AND THERE RIDICULOUSLY HIGH PRICES AND SAD QUALITY OF FOOD. Starting in a new building and new people doesn't always solve the problem.
Joe

United States

#54 May 5, 2013
Popeyes is here because of Liquor. I guess I'll get me a bottle of Jack and a few biscuits. But on the bright side it'll hire 10 or 11 people for sure.
Alfred

Corinth, MS

#55 May 6, 2013
Joe wrote:
Popeyes is here because of Liquor. I guess I'll get me a bottle of Jack and a few biscuits. But on the bright side it'll hire 10 or 11 people for sure.
Oh! Whatever...I don't drink or smoke..so that has no emphasis on my families choice. Just good food and respectful people.
Alfred

Corinth, MS

#56 May 6, 2013
I don't like the new liquor situation here in Corinth, but that only means its not for me or my family. My choice, My right...
ewww
#57 May 6, 2013
Joe wrote:
what you gonna pay minimum wage in corinth because they can make enough to buy liquor and keep the sewage plant in business
lucy

Booneville, MS

#58 Aug 12, 2013
When is Popeye's suppose to open?
district mgr

United States

#59 Dec 23, 2013
This place will be the best popeyes around and within a 100 miles. This popeyes will put the one in Tupelo and previously one in Booneville to shame. We are askin all citizens of Corinth to come and enjoy a free side order with a purchase of a 2pc special. Valid Saturday, December 28, from 10am to 12pm.

Happy Holidays to all.

Your local Popeyes family.
mookie

United States

#60 Dec 25, 2013
i's be openin a watamellon place up next to popeyes aprils first nutin likes chicken ands watamellon! my auntees gonna be openins a waffles house nex to mines place just ax for tootie place whens the times comes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yellow mustang 15 min Which one 2
Fillmore blocked 1 hr just saying 8
Tyrone Barton 1 hr Old friend 8
Ribshack 1 hr ben 5
Shane price 2 hr Murph from iuka 34
Attention STATE TROOPERS 5 hr 987J 29
Affair at cornerstone 5 hr Really2016 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corinth Mortgages