Popeye's Chicken Coming to Corinth

Posted in the Corinth Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Calvin

United States

#1 Oct 14, 2012
Just heard they are clearing off land to build a new Popeyes franchise here. The closest one was Tupelo area.
bamm

Corinth, MS

#2 Oct 14, 2012
And you must be proud
idk

United States

#3 Oct 15, 2012
I wish they would!!
Not2be_rude

United States

#4 Oct 15, 2012
Finally , thank GOD they are!!! We love popeye's!! Thanks for the heads up!!
Jeff

Corinth, MS

#5 Oct 15, 2012
Where is it going to be?
bobby

Corinth, MS

#6 Oct 15, 2012
well thats just great this is all corinth needs is another dam place to eat
wow

Ripley, MS

#7 Oct 15, 2012
bobby wrote:
well thats just great this is all corinth needs is another dam place to eat
another place to eat??? There is nothing but fast food to choose from, they need more than just a place to eat, but popeyes will do.
Fat Joe

United States

#8 Oct 15, 2012
people complaining about it but i bet you they will be the first in line. Can I get the 8pc special please!!!!! ha!!ha!! ha!!! ha!!! ha!!! 8pc special.
bamm

Corinth, MS

#9 Oct 15, 2012
Man it just another bs rumor lemme guess they gonna put it in the golden rule buildin..no where the old bonanza place was right...this is crap until I see construction and the grand opening
Fyi

Terry, MS

#10 Oct 15, 2012
So where it going to be....
mhmmm

Atmore, AL

#11 Oct 15, 2012
if they want to make money they better put it within walkin distance of the hood
gag

Reagan, TN

#12 Oct 15, 2012
has anyone noticed the bigboy place?
Scott

United States

#13 Oct 15, 2012
I heard today on my job whoever owned the one in Booneville is relocating it to Corinth. I heard near the Movie theater and that water plant on Harper road? That's the rumor I heard today.
hhaa

United States

#14 Oct 15, 2012
Hshd
hood rat

United States

#15 Oct 15, 2012
mhmmm wrote:
if they want to make money they better put it within walkin distance of the hood
It's a known fact that most of these chicken establishments are opened near "lower income" government housing due to the fact that that is where most of their customer base resides.
---------------- duh

South Ozone Park, NY

#16 Oct 16, 2012
Well I am not from the government housing and I have eaten there countless times .....their spicy chicken is soooo good!!! They will put KFC out of commission!!! Let's not all be pots calling kettles black on here..we all know EVERYBODY eats chicken like crazy ..whites,blacks,hispanics,indi ans,chinese..ALL races love the crap out of some chicken. I'm as honky as they come and I LOVE chicken cooked all kinda ways!!
southern girl

United States

#17 Oct 16, 2012
They have the BEST biscuits :)
josh

United States

#18 Oct 16, 2012
Never eaten at popeyes. If they are comming to corinth, then good, at least the teenagers will have a job. Hey mayor!, those of us who drive 30 miles and even 100 miles to work would appreciate it if you and the supervisors would pull that turd out of you asses and at least 'try' to get a good paying industry in here. It's called doing 'your job', try it, you just might find it rewarding.
Sassy

Atmore, AL

#19 Oct 16, 2012
Sassy knows chicken!!! Sassy knows everything!!! Popeyes, good thing!!! Love it, people I know love it!!!
gag

Reagan, TN

#20 Oct 16, 2012
no chicken, only spinich at popeyes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State needs to take Alcorn County Over 15 min Gaijin27 10
William Poncho Villa Tapp 1 hr Carp 4
Cars for Less 1 hr Tommy 6
escaped convict 1 hr Mr Roboto 6
Wanted:Coach that sucks! KHS Baseball! 1 hr KHS 17
Hanna Lowrey 1 hr getyousome 1
HighWater Seafood Market (Jun '13) 2 hr toughlove 15
Travis Smith is a freaking idiot!!!!! 2 hr Pookie 31
What these politicians are saying. 4 hr Voter 13
More from around the web