buford pusser festival - please help

buford pusser festival - please help

Posted in the Corinth Forum

pusserfan

United States

#1 Mar 29, 2011
does anybody know if they sell the trilogy on dvd at the festival? I haven't seen the movies in 13 years and would like to see them.
Say What

Mount Juliet, TN

#2 Mar 30, 2011
http://www.amazon.com/Walking-Tall-Trilogy-Bo...

You can buy a used set for much less than new ones.
pusserfan

United States

#3 Mar 30, 2011
Say What wrote:
http://www.amazon.com/Walking- Tall-Trilogy-Boxed-Set/dp/B000 06RJCS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8& s=dvd&qid=1301515579&s r=8-1
You can buy a used set for much less than new ones.
Thanks
Say What

Mount Juliet, TN

#4 Mar 30, 2011
You're welcome. I love Amazon.
Bufford

Olive Branch, MS

#5 Mar 30, 2011
That's not man-ly Pusser!!
pusserfan

United States

#6 Mar 31, 2011
he was nice to nice people
pusserfan

United States

#7 Mar 31, 2011
and mind your own god d*mn business next time you nosey piece of sh*t! Lol, was that better?
theres no telling who

United States

#8 Mar 31, 2011
Pusser was the man its what ever town needs

Since: Jan 11

Oxford, MS

#9 Mar 31, 2011
theres no telling who wrote:
Pusser was the man its what ever town needs
so every town needs a crooked cop in charge? don't believe the hollywood hype they built up around buford. i used to be in laws with a few old cops from that era and they all worked directly with the man and all said he had his hands in just as much as the illegal crooks did from what i gather. just my two cents, buford pusser the movie character and buford pusser the cop were two different animals
joe

Nettleton, MS

#10 Mar 31, 2011
If you believe the movie,you need to go to Selmer,Tn. Topix and read what a crooked cop he was
Kilmer

Jasper, TN

#11 Oct 25, 2012
joe wrote:
If you believe the movie,you need to go to Selmer,Tn. Topix and read what a crooked cop he was
Oh yeah, if it is on topix, it must be the truth!
Duhhh

Saltillo, MS

#12 Oct 25, 2012
He was not good! The movie is NOT true! He had his wife killed. I was young and remember the jail cells also being a baby sitter! I remember a lot of stuff I don't care to talk about.
Kilmer

Jasper, TN

#13 Oct 25, 2012
Duhhh wrote:
He was not good! The movie is NOT true! He had his wife killed. I was young and remember the jail cells also being a baby sitter! I remember a lot of stuff I don't care to talk about.
That could mean one of two things, you either were apart of this so called "not a good guy" system, or two you were a criminal in jail to know that. my bets is on number two which would give you a reason to spread your hate of a man who upholds the law.
Duhhh

Saltillo, MS

#14 Oct 25, 2012
Kilmer wrote:
<quoted text>
That could mean one of two things, you either were apart of this so called "not a good guy" system, or two you were a criminal in jail to know that. my bets is on number two which would give you a reason to spread your hate of a man who upholds the law.
Little do you know! We were around 7 or 8 yrs old. And I do not hate, only saying that the movies are blown out. My Dad was the reason I have memories of this. I'm sure he wasn't all bad but not all good either.
xpusserfan

Forrest City, AR

#15 Sep 17, 2014
Duhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Little do you know! We were around 7 or 8 yrs old. And I do not hate, only saying that the movies are blown out. My Dad was the reason I have memories of this. I'm sure he wasn't all bad but not all good either.
Pusser was as low lifed jerk as ever lived...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandy Mauney 12 min WhosLaffingNow 24
Harlem globetrotters 1 hr Locate 1
Acrobats of china 1 hr Locate 1
Curious 1 hr Locate 2
6 flags 1 hr Locate 2
The REAL problem with Corinth 1 hr Locate 15
Antonio Bean 1 hr truth 7

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance