Angie...Let Her Find Out Tha Hard Way...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
angiesFamily

Monroeville, AL

#77 Oct 12, 2012
BAZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Arent you with Sky Quillen?? Yeahh thats great parenting!! Bahahahahhahahaha!!! I would live in a box rather than have him around my babies!! Your real bright!!(: Anbody that knows sky knos hes a sorry SOB!!
(^VERY TRUE^) And brittany is a sorry piece of shit mother that has never took care of her kids always putting them off on somebody so she can go get drunk & high she likes to start shit and get everyone into It and then says she had nothing to do with it!! But guess what she told off on her self cuz she text the wrong person and said she was the one who started this Forum on angie & Nate ! I told brittany she has fucked with the wrong people!!! And I promise you she is going to get HURT REAL BAD!!:)
Yeah

Corinth, MS

#78 Oct 13, 2012
angiesFamily wrote:
<quoted text> (^VERY TRUE^) And brittany is a sorry piece of shit mother that has never took care of her kids always putting them off on somebody so she can go get drunk & high she likes to start shit and get everyone into It and then says she had nothing to do with it!! But guess what she told off on her self cuz she text the wrong person and said she was the one who started this Forum on angie & Nate ! I told brittany she has fucked with the wrong people!!! And I promise you she is going to get HURT REAL BAD!!:)
It just kills me that jealous little girls(witch is all they are)have to get on here and trash talk angie.. And its sad because the people doin it are grown women,, With babys they needa be takin care of!! And Angie is such a sweet girl i love her to death!! But im tellin you angie can get crunck when she needs too!! I wouldnt want to be on her or nathans badside!!
ImCrunk
#79 Oct 13, 2012
He wuldnt too crunk when Becht rattled that head!! And nobdy really knos what happen to him n prison...he had to do some thngs that woman out here on the street get paid good 4! "Crunk" I kno sum1 that works outa town that wuld love to "crank" his azz n her 2, 2nite! But im sure they wuld RUN and he wuld b hollarn "U better b glad im on Probation" LMAO....they r both puzzy's!
realmother

Corinth, MS

#80 Oct 13, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It just kills me that jealous little girls(witch is all they are)have to get on here and trash talk angie.. And its sad because the people doin it are grown women,, With babys they needa be takin care of!! And Angie is such a sweet girl i love her to death!! But im tellin you angie can get crunck when she needs too!! I wouldnt want to be on her or nathans badside!!
You talk about every other girl but Angie. They are all doing the same thing. It's those people that get high on other peoples drama or lifes hurt that keeps this and other post going. When something stupid does happen you all can thank yourself. Tell me why you all want to keep these and other post going? Its because you ALL not Angie or the OTHER girls want it. It's because you ppl get a boost off others drama and/or problems that some of you are willing to post lies an drama. Go get a boost from something else and stop posting! If you do of course the thread will die and nobody will care anymore. You don't want that though! Have a happy and safe weekend.
Crunk2

Corinth, MS

#81 Oct 13, 2012
ImCrunk wrote:
He wuldnt too crunk when Becht rattled that head!! And nobdy really knos what happen to him n prison...he had to do some thngs that woman out here on the street get paid good 4! "Crunk" I kno sum1 that works outa town that wuld love to "crank" his azz n her 2, 2nite! But im sure they wuld RUN and he wuld b hollarn "U better b glad im on Probation" LMAO....they r both puzzy's!
Everybody knows that all you lil Thugs have been raped in Prison..y'all must like it too, cuz ya keep goin back!!!
NATE FLYNN

United States

#82 Oct 13, 2012
REALLY? TOO FUNNY BUT LEAST YOU TRY...glad y'all folks stay Ridin my nutzz...life would be so boring without y'all....,:-)..and anyone who has problem with nate he's not hard to find follow me on fb.......otherwise let thy name taste like shyt in ur mouth!!..
yep

Corinth, MS

#84 Oct 13, 2012
lmao wrote:
I believe every word on the web cause im a dumb inbread from Corinth. Lol! Dumb asses!
Hey I live here but my family and I are not from here. Lol. was bored and sick in the bed all day and ran across this. Ya'll are funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who's naughty or nice (Dec '14) 1 hr Still huh 5
Sex Positions (Jun '11) 1 hr Still huh 9
Magnolia regional hospital (Apr '15) 1 hr Still huh 3
Gorgeous women 40plus (May '15) 1 hr Still huh 16
Does size matter? (Jun '15) 1 hr Still huh 2
Keep a word; drop a word (Mar '12) 2 hr Mr Bored 1,230
the old sheriff and the Nulls 3 hr Lack of knowledge 4
Tunnel underneath Corinth? (Oct '11) 7 hr TimedevoursAll 41

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web