Women do not know how to keep a man

Posted in the Corinth Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Truth

Duluth, GA

#1 Jan 16, 2013
If a woman was pleasing her man then he wouldn't want to go cheat. Blame it on whatever u want to make yourself feel better but in all reality you don't make your man happy so I don't blame him for cheating. Women always complain they can't find a guy who don't cheat well if your one of those women it's ur fault he cheats. After being with ten guys and they all cheat maybe you should look in the mirror and say maybe I'm the reason I can't keep a man!
So wrong

Corinth, MS

#2 Jan 16, 2013
Most men cheat even though they are being "kept" happy at home. One woman isn't enough. Tired of hearing all this crap. My husband cheated and I kept him happy. Did everything for him. Don't get on here and say this bull. He was also a great liar and manipulator.
Stupid boy

Duluth, GA

#3 Jan 16, 2013
Hey hunny did u ever ask him if he was happy. I bet u didn't u just assumed it. Your version of being happy is different from his. I'm a woman and I know I'm hard to keep happy. Men are not complicated at all, give em enough bootie, food, and comfort and they will never complain. You must have been to busy trying to make urself happy that in return u forgot about your husband
haha

United States

#4 Jan 16, 2013
Stupid boy wrote:
Hey hunny did u ever ask him if he was happy. I bet u didn't u just assumed it. Your version of being happy is different from his. I'm a woman and I know I'm hard to keep happy. Men are not complicated at all, give em enough bootie, food, and comfort and they will never complain. You must have been to busy trying to make urself happy that in return u forgot about your husband
Whatever! Men are never happy! They get bored and go looking! It's like an addiction! So live in ur little fairy tale
okie_dokie

Corinth, MS

#5 Jan 16, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever! Men are never happy! They get bored and go looking! It's like an addiction! So live in ur little fairy tale
Amen to that!!! They just do what and who they want ,when they want period. Their mentality is "I'm a man" It's okay for a man , but not a woman.
hurt

Corinth, MS

#6 Jan 16, 2013
Does the guy ever love the girl he cheats on his wife with? I have been seeing a guy for some time now and myt heart melts everytime I do to get have those secret moments with him. But just as soon as its over he rushes off. Time will pass and nothing from him. Then when he actually does do the things I long for such as sending sweeet texts or making nice remarks about me, he leaves when it is over. And then again it is a repeat cycle. I love him. He says he loves me. But I am starting to believe I am wasting these years of my life on someone who does not care how this makes me feel.
hurt

Corinth, MS

#7 Jan 16, 2013
Please help me. I never intended to hurt anyone. And never a woman in love like I am. I know I have been wrong to keep on with this affair. My heart just aches for this man. The more I go through this head game mess, the more I am not wanting to be with him but I always get suckered back in when that phone call comes. I should be stoned to death for this.
Yahoo

Etta, MS

#8 Jan 16, 2013
Truth wrote:
If a woman was pleasing her man then he wouldn't want to go cheat. Blame it on whatever u want to make yourself feel better but in all reality you don't make your man happy so I don't blame him for cheating. Women always complain they can't find a guy who don't cheat well if your one of those women it's ur fault he cheats. After being with ten guys and they all cheat maybe you should look in the mirror and say maybe I'm the reason I can't keep a man!
. You need to get off fantasy island and grow up.
4-real

Saltillo, MS

#9 Jan 16, 2013
hurt wrote:
Please help me. I never intended to hurt anyone. And never a woman in love like I am. I know I have been wrong to keep on with this affair. My heart just aches for this man. The more I go through this head game mess, the more I am not wanting to be with him but I always get suckered back in when that phone call comes. I should be stoned to death for this.
Sounds like a thin line B to me!
Raggin

Tupelo, MS

#10 Jan 16, 2013
Can't trust something that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die. Women are a stupid roller coaster of mixed emotions and they never know what they want

Since: Jan 13

United States

#11 Jan 16, 2013
Haha I can honestly say its funny how people on her post dumbshit just to troll . If he cheated once hell do it again if you think he is cheating dump him your just a backup for when he can get his other home wrecker . In my honest opinion its women that cause them self tobe hurt cause they say they dont wanna be cheated on but they stay wwith guy and know they are being lied to. My only question is why notjust dump who is cheating .
Yahoo

Etta, MS

#12 Jan 16, 2013
Raggin wrote:
Can't trust something that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die. Women are a stupid roller coaster of mixed emotions and they never know what they want
Cant trust men either they think with there head and not the one on their shoulders!
haha

United States

#13 Jan 16, 2013
It's the easy women that spread their legs for anything! Were is ur decency! Were u not loved as a child! Really!
Raggin

Tupelo, MS

#14 Jan 16, 2013
Yeah women don't think, that's the main problem they just react and act childish. Women are like a laxative they irritate the shit out of you
Wifey

Tupelo, MS

#15 Jan 16, 2013
A man put an ad in classified section of the newspaper:“Wife Wanted”.
The next day, he received several responses. They all said the same thing:“You can have mine”.
Tomtom

Tupelo, MS

#16 Jan 16, 2013
A man put an ad in classified section of the newspaper:“Wife Wanted”.
The next day, he received several responses. They all said the same thing:“You can have mine”.
That's funny. Here's one that speaks the truth. Question: What’s the difference between your paycheck and your penis?
Answer: You don’t have to beg a woman to blow your paycheck.
okie_dokie

Corinth, MS

#17 Jan 16, 2013
hurt wrote:
Please help me. I never intended to hurt anyone. And never a woman in love like I am. I know I have been wrong to keep on with this affair. My heart just aches for this man. The more I go through this head game mess, the more I am not wanting to be with him but I always get suckered back in when that phone call comes. I should be stoned to death for this.
Well, just watch the I.D. channel and that will tell you what ends up happening to people in your situation. Everybody don't play games and will put a cap in you , him , or both. Hopefully you can ask GOD for forgiveness and just turn away from it. You deserve better. GOD BLESS YOU!!!
emgo

Tupelo, MS

#18 Jan 16, 2013
So wrong wrote:
Most men cheat even though they are being "kept" happy at home. One woman isn't enough. Tired of hearing all this crap. My husband cheated and I kept him happy. Did everything for him. Don't get on here and say this bull. He was also a great liar and manipulator.


Agreed. So was mine.
emgo

Tupelo, MS

#19 Jan 16, 2013
hurt wrote:
Does the guy ever love the girl he cheats on his wife with? I have been seeing a guy for some time now and myt heart melts everytime I do to get have those secret moments with him. But just as soon as its over he rushes off. Time will pass and nothing from him. Then when he actually does do the things I long for such as sending sweeet texts or making nice remarks about me, he leaves when it is over. And then again it is a repeat cycle. I love him. He says he loves me. But I am starting to believe I am wasting these years of my life on someone who does not care how this makes me feel.
M

No. You will always be second in his life. Especially if there are children involved. Always always second place. Is it worth being second?
hurt

Corinth, MS

#20 Jan 16, 2013
I am the only one with children. I am married and so is the guy I have been seeing. No I do not want to be second. I dont know what it is about him. It is getting to where each time he does decide he wants to see me I just feel disgusted. I know I am being used. It hurts so much. I just want what he was in the beginning. The guy he is now with me is cut and dry. Then it is the wait game until he decides he wants more. I know if I know these things I should have already been gone, but it has done something to my heart to make me keep hanging around waiting on him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
paula bonds 2 min Righttt 6
Snakebite at Lowes 22 min lol 5
Superintendent wannabees 1 hr HA 5
cherries after parties coming back 1 hr worththetime 1
Kendall 1 hr awesome news 3
Why did Shane Price lose his job at Oakland (Jun '14) 1 hr master 81
The truth 1 hr Ellie 16
gina rogers smith 2 hr smmfh 76
Rick 2 hr Wayne 27
Shooting 2 hr everybody knows 16
Corinth Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Corinth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:30 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:30PM
2015 Atlanta Falcons Potential Draft Pick Profile: OL Ali Marpet
NFL 6:47 PM
Raiders expected to interview Mike Smith for DC
NBC Sports 7:57 PM
Report: Mike Smith expected to interview with Raiders
Bleacher Report 3:54 PM
2015 Falcons Draft Pick Profile: WR Phillip Dorsett
Bleacher Report 8:55 PM
Falcons Potential Draft Pick: LB Denzel Perryman