wow

Booneville, MS

#23 Oct 10, 2012
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>If the men are "sperm donors" then the women are nothing but "cum buckets". A woman can prevent the pregnancy and has control over the situation. Unfortunately, most women that intentionally get pregnant out of wedlock are looking for a man to trap so they can have a free ride and are bitter when they don't get it.
And how does a woman have any more control than a man? A man can prevent a pregnancy just as easy as a woman can. They know how babies are made, too. If a man was smart- he'd wrap it up to keep a woman from "trapping" them with a child. Women are no more responsible than men in preventing pregnancy. The responsibility of a child is not all a woman's responsibility. Takes 2 to make one. If you don't want one- take the steps to prevent it, and if you have one raise it. This goes for both.
couldntagreemore

United States

#24 Oct 10, 2012
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>If the men are "sperm donors" then the women are nothing but "cum buckets". A woman can prevent the pregnancy and has control over the situation. Unfortunately, most women that intentionally get pregnant out of wedlock are looking for a man to trap so they can have a free ride and are bitter when they don't get it.
The truth has finally came out.....
Think

United States

#25 Oct 23, 2012
Nobody should be kept from their child unless the father says I don't want them. I know this boy who has a little boy and a little girl. The girl is older than the boy. He works hard and goes out of his way to make sure they have everything they need. Ok as soon as he found out he was having a boy he told his daughter's mother about it and she flips out on him and won't let him see her anymore. Ok the guy's 2 baby mama's start talkin and now neither one of them will let him see his children. Ok so women if yall get jealous over a child and date guys and try to force them to be daddy's to the kids then y'all need to check yourselves. It ain't only your child it has his DNA too. So grow up and let the men see their kids without being childish.
responsible man

United States

#26 Feb 1, 2013
I am putting my name on the birth certificate of a baby boy that does not belong to me but she has drawn food stamps can they hold me responsible and make me pay it back ?
Nana

Miami, FL

#27 Feb 1, 2013
And then there are us grandparent that are raising these children of both deadbeat moms and dads!! They are children having children and mOre concerned with who's having a party this weekend, then who's going to take care of the baby. The night I saw my grandson asleep in the backseat of the car bc mommy and daddy were sitting in Walmart parking lot with their buddies, was the night I grabbed that angel and took him home, gave him a bath and a bottle, and put him to bed. From that point on, I told them, before they drag that child out, bring him to me. Needless to say, I've practically raised him. It's the mother who thinks she's got to be out every night, too. The daddy would stay home if he wasn't worried about her hooking up with someone else!! Im NOT going to let my grandson suffer bc of ignorant parents!!
tammy

United States

#28 Feb 1, 2013
Gees wrote:
To all you "sperm donors" that didnt mind doing the deed, but are not big enough men to take care of your kids, cause your too busy staying stoned and drunk. If ya can afford these habits. You should be supporting your kids not your habit . You should all have your useless lil weiners cut off. Grow up and be men and at least make sure your kids have cloths and cabnits full of food. Bet that would slow your lil habit down .
Well hell you spread your legs for them now didn't ya. So if the dad doesn't want to take care of them then suck it up ! Don't let him see them . Bet you let him get them for the week end etc. put a stop to it if you have to force a person to pay or take care of the kids . They are not pay checks and once again you slept with them what's that say about you and your judgement . Just saying .
a mother

Lucedale, MS

#29 Feb 1, 2013
I have a son that i raised by my self his spem donor has never gave me a penny and my son is now 27 and he is a great son ...but i maded sure i didn't bring more into this world because i knew i could not do it again by my self . so if u girls would close your legs and make sure u don't gave anymore then u would not be having one back to back .it kills me hearing these girls talk about having babys and have no idea on how to b a mother .1:the kid comes first always 2;never let a man come before your child 3:b grown before u want to play ..and if u all say u love your kids more then anything then show it and don't talk the ship because u don't are they would b first before anything .and there r just as many girls out there that don't take of there's either .. its both .and most are kids having kids ..

Since: Jun 12

Port Gibson, MS

#30 Feb 1, 2013
like you know wrote:
Name some bad dad if you know so much
Al Bundy
Mom too

Jefferson, TX

#31 Feb 1, 2013
I know what you're talking about, a mother. I went through the same. I NEVER recieved any help from my son's father, or the government. I had been married to my husband for 5 years and we were in our late 20's before our son was born. I thought we were ready for children. He walked out for the bar scene and I raised my son, who will be 26 next month. My father is the only father figure he knows, and thank God, he's a wonderful, kind, gentle man. We didn't have the luxury these girls have now of forcing the father's to pay support, so while I was paying child care so I could work, he was out buying motorcycles, new cars and boats. You are also correct about the girls these days. Most are just as irresponsible as the boys. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I have NO regrets. My son adores me and I adore him. We are very close and he now realizes the sacrifices I made for him. I followed your list as far as my child ALWAYS came first. If I couldn't take him somewhere (other then work), I didn't need to be there either. I did remarry, but my 2nd husband seemed to hold jealousy issues with the relationship between my son and me, so that didn't last long. NOBODY will EVER mistreat my child!! Anyway, I'm going to get off my soapbox, but I hope some of these girls spitting out these precious little babies will take your words to heart and realize they have been blessed by God with their children and they should adjust their lives to make sure these children have the best lives possible.
kim peters

United States

#32 Feb 1, 2013
a mother wrote:
I have a son that i raised by my self his spem donor has never gave me a penny and my son is now 27 and he is a great son ...but i maded sure i didn't bring more into this world because i knew i could not do it again by my self . so if u girls would close your legs and make sure u don't gave anymore then u would not be having one back to back .it kills me hearing these girls talk about having babys and have no idea on how to b a mother .1:the kid comes first always 2;never let a man come before your child 3:b grown before u want to play ..and if u all say u love your kids more then anything then show it and don't talk the ship because u don't are they would b first before anything .and there r just as many girls out there that don't take of there's either .. its both .and most are kids having kids ..
Amen!!!!!!!
Praying

Duluth, GA

#33 Feb 1, 2013
I sure wish these mothers with the so called Luxury talked about would let me in on their secret. I have 14 year old son in the ninth grade and 9 year old son that's in third grade. It's thru DHS and he has paid his monthly 150. Per son one time in the last year. Hasn't saw them but one time in a year too. His choice. He drives a truck and makes dang good living and got him a sweet Tennessee Queen from a truck stop during our 9 year marriage. Yes, I was good to him and we had nice home pretty comfortable and sat on front porch many nights talked about how he loved his family so much and was ready to grow d together and couldn't wait til we filled the dining room with kids and grands when we got older. Anyway, I guess he just done like most got bored or wanted different meat!! Waited til I was 3 months preggo and came home one night and looked me straight in the eyes just as he fed me line after line of lovey bs, said he didn't love me no more. That's only just a smidgen of it but getting back to the deadbeat part, please let me know how in the world you getting luxury because I can't get DHS to do nothing but pull his license. That don't do nothing, kids are very torn because he has nothing to do with them and even if he did pay, 300. A month is nowhere close to even half of what 2 growing boys need to live on a month and yes, 150. Per child!! I figured he could at least keep it paid. I hear his three step children had a magnificent Xmas!! Seems to me Dhs is slacking. And bad part about it, I would be happy if he would just acknowledge them a little. It hurts them to know he exist and don't ever even try to call or see them much less pay child support.
Praying

Duluth, GA

#34 Feb 1, 2013
And just so everyone knows, I love my two sons more than life itself!! I met a wonderful man about 7 or so years ago and he has been these boys father as far as I'm concerned he is their daddy! He gives them anything they ask for and is very good to all three of us. We would never let these two precious HEARTBEATS do without anything they need and pretty much get them most of what they want too. I just know that they are growing up to be awesome young men and I have saw at times they have been bothered enough for me to see that they wonder why their sperm donor doesn't want nothing to do with them. Saddens me when my child ask me at one point, do you think it's something I done mamma that he don't have nothing for us?? That is truly his loss because they are the biggest Blessing in the world!!!
Been there

Grand Prairie, TX

#35 Feb 1, 2013
Mine got arrested for not paying his child support. Then, i got his income tax refund 2 years running. Sounds like you may have a lazy DHS manager or something. Idk, but there ARE more things they can do then pull his license. I KNOW!!
Been there

Jefferson, TX

#36 Feb 1, 2013
Then, I got a lawyer and just had his wages garnished. He had to pay my lawyer fee bc I was forced to do that to get the support. There are a lot of options.
advice

Corinth, MS

#37 Feb 1, 2013
Free advice to those who really care more about their child than themselves.
My kids are grown and I never told them anything negative about the parent that wasn't there . Never called them names or brought them up in a bad way.
Never talked about them unless they asked . When they reached a certain age an ask I would tell them a little at a time , what they could handle until they were told the truth at an older age. It was my job to protect them love them do my best to never hurt them because of my feeling toward their dead beat parent. Make sure they are loved and never feel like they are unwanted because their mom or dad wasn't there!
The ex

Jefferson, TX

#38 Feb 1, 2013
Judges will not tolerate men, or women, who don't pay their child support anymore. I, too, got my ex's wages garnished and didn't even have to go to court!! I get a check from his employer every week just like he does. The Ex had to pay my lawyer too bc he was behind.
just sayin

United States

#39 Feb 1, 2013
Not all men start out as dead beats, my sons father and I were together for years and has slowly before the sorriest piece of shit around, sad thing is, our son is old enough to remember it all, I have watched him cry his self to sleep, its a sad thing for any child to have to go through

“Bored and Annoyed”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#40 Feb 1, 2013
Nana wrote:
And then there are us grandparent that are raising these children of both deadbeat moms and dads!! They are children having children and mOre concerned with who's having a party this weekend, then who's going to take care of the baby. The night I saw my grandson asleep in the backseat of the car bc mommy and daddy were sitting in Walmart parking lot with their buddies, was the night I grabbed that angel and took him home, gave him a bath and a bottle, and put him to bed. From that point on, I told them, before they drag that child out, bring him to me. Needless to say, I've practically raised him. It's the mother who thinks she's got to be out every night, too. The daddy would stay home if he wasn't worried about her hooking up with someone else!! Im NOT going to let my grandson suffer bc of ignorant parents!!
Would you agree that this is a recent generational "happening?"
Wonder who raised these brilliant dead beat moms and dads?
Hanes

Corinth, MS

#41 Feb 1, 2013
Women know what they are doing just as much as men. They don't take birth control, they don't make their partner use condoms. Why would they be surprised when they got pregnant. Don't blame the poor stupid men alone. Having sex makes babies.
Del

Corinth, MS

#42 Feb 1, 2013
Sperm donors get the blame but women with loose holes had nothing to do with it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Long Lewis Ford Girl 19 min Friend 13
Charges filed against accused puppy mill owners 1 hr man 6
Alcorn Co. animal owners will go to trial 2 hr fucku 1
cherries 3 hr AGM61 4
Funky people 3 hr Mrclean 4
New Christmas lights 3 hr Shopper 1
Dal Nelms (Aug '12) 3 hr yall never learn 56
Corinth Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Corinth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Corinth News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Corinth

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:14 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:14PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 6:53 AM
Julio Jones' availability hinges on pre-game workout, again
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
Bleacher Report 9:45 AM
Complete Preview for Falcons vs. Saints
Bleacher Report10:16 AM
Complete Preview for Saints vs. Falcons