First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Gees

United States

#1 Oct 6, 2012
To all you "sperm donors" that didnt mind doing the deed, but are not big enough men to take care of your kids, cause your too busy staying stoned and drunk. If ya can afford these habits. You should be supporting your kids not your habit . You should all have your useless lil weiners cut off. Grow up and be men and at least make sure your kids have cloths and cabnits full of food. Bet that would slow your lil habit down .
AMEN

United States

#2 Oct 6, 2012
Gees wrote:
To all you "sperm donors" that didnt mind doing the deed, but are not big enough men to take care of your kids, cause your too busy staying stoned and drunk. If ya can afford these habits. You should be supporting your kids not your habit . You should all have your useless lil weiners cut off. Grow up and be men and at least make sure your kids have cloths and cabnits full of food. Bet that would slow your lil habit down .
Except that they are all too selfish to think about their kids! They know (well most of them) that the mom will take care of the kids so they continue with their habits. Deadbeat fathers always have been and always will be
Rodge

Tupelo, MS

#3 Oct 6, 2012
And all these moms can learn to close their legs instead of spreading them wide open.
like you know

United States

#4 Oct 6, 2012
Name some bad dad if you know so much
Losers

United States

#5 Oct 6, 2012
Right along with dead beat mothers!!!
Gees

United States

#6 Oct 6, 2012
Moms take care of these kids and yea they took 50 percent in the deed. But do almost all the raising. Took two to make the child and should be two raising them. And dhs should stop letting these men and women in some cases. Get behind on child support . No need in saying names. They know who they are. Expecially people that take up for the irresponsibile ones
like you know

United States

#7 Oct 6, 2012
Mind your own business until you are ask or made buy clothes food or shelter leave it alone. Sounds like you just want to start crap when you don't know anything
Gees

United States

#8 Oct 6, 2012
Yea i know a lot. Im raising 2 i dont draw food stamps. Or government assistant or child support but the dad has no problem supporting his habit. But always broke when asked for a bit of help. So nope if i was trying to start something id be naming but i didnt say a name. I just spoke my mind
mommy

Corinth, MS

#9 Oct 6, 2012
Gees wrote:
Damn right. Bet you could be my best friend. We think a lot alike. I am very sure you could right a lot more but you got a small point across.
Responsibility

Saltillo, MS

#11 Oct 7, 2012
This day and age with all of the birth control methods that are available, there is no good reason for a girl or woman to accidently get pregnant. If the children are born within wedlock, then yes it is the responsibility of both parents to pay for and rear the children.
Good Father

United States

#12 Oct 7, 2012
Some fathers do try to do what's right and pay child support and help raise there daughter but the mom refuses to let the father see his daughter and does not take the child support when he offers to meet her to give it to her. It's not the moms place to not take it, it's the child's money to help take care of her. This forum is partially true but not all true. There are good fathers such as myself who do love there daughter. I have tried my hardest to do what's right by her to keep her out of the court system but her mom wants nothing but that. I offered to agree on everything from the visitations to the child support and even then she still wants to go to court. I haven't saw my little girl in over 2 months and I miss her like crazy. I don't do drugs, I work everyday and try to do what's right and It's a shame that a baby is used to hurt the her father. Its not a day that goes by that i don't miss my little girl or think about what she's doing. We are not all bad fathers.
gag

Reagan, TN

#13 Oct 7, 2012
my little nephew told me the other day that him and his sister and brother didnt have a home cos his daddy lost their home and his momma and daddy didnt live with him anymore and his daddy lived with ..... he was talkin to me like i didnt know about his parents divorce. all ive got to say is daddy needs to get a second job and build those children a home to live in with their mother and wen the children are grown daddy could sell the house. the kids feel homeless. and its all about the kids. and the other grandparents need to take off work if they have to to see that these kids are gettn some love they need because ive never seen 3 kids mourn their parents divorce more than these kids
Grammar Ghost

United States

#14 Oct 8, 2012
Gees wrote:
Try clothes and cabinets! Education would be a good "habit" for you to have.
Gees

United States

#15 Oct 8, 2012
Maybe the court could get you the Visitation you deserve. Kids need time with both parents. In your case maybe you should . Id put the money the mother refuses to take in a savings so , so one day you can let your daughter know that you did try to take care of her
Good Father

United States

#16 Oct 8, 2012
Yes I'm just ready for it to all be per with. I miss her so much. I have put the money in a savings account. One day she have to explain to our daughter why she kept her away from me the first six months of her life.
KNOW4SURE

Corinth, MS

#17 Oct 8, 2012
Gees wrote:
When you say "sperm donors" do you realize that some of those men you are talking about have/had no idea that they had a child/children out there due to irresponsible mothers that did not tell the man until they saw fit. I know alot of men whom have had women come to them later in life with, "oh, by the way, this is your child"...so not all situations are the same....just sayin...
wow

Booneville, MS

#19 Oct 8, 2012
Responsibility wrote:
This day and age with all of the birth control methods that are available, there is no good reason for a girl or woman to accidently get pregnant. If the children are born within wedlock, then yes it is the responsibility of both parents to pay for and rear the children.
Are you serious? Even if the children are born out of wedlock, it still is the responsibility of BOTH parents. Just because they aren't married doesn't mean a man or a woman gets out of paying for and raising the child. They are just as responsible for the life they created as if they were married.
Responsibility

Saltillo, MS

#20 Oct 8, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious? Even if the children are born out of wedlock, it still is the responsibility of BOTH parents. Just because they aren't married doesn't mean a man or a woman gets out of paying for and raising the child. They are just as responsible for the life they created as if they were married.
If the men are "sperm donors" then the women are nothing but "cum buckets". A woman can prevent the pregnancy and has control over the situation. Unfortunately, most women that intentionally get pregnant out of wedlock are looking for a man to trap so they can have a free ride and are bitter when they don't get it.
Open mind

Corinth, MS

#21 Oct 8, 2012
Theres a lot of crappy moms around here also. My daughter has lots of girlfriends being raised by their dads.
Good Mom

Corinth, MS

#22 Oct 10, 2012
I'm just gonna put out a name for a "dead beat" dad or "sperm donor!" SHAWN VANDERFORD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gangs of bad cops corruption 17 min Judge Roy Bean 5
lin and dal 57 min A tax payer 4
Jeff Palmer 1 hr RoxofoxeR 3
Luke doehner 1 hr RoxofoxeR 22
Corinth Needs Another McDonald’s 1 hr curious 1 32
foodstamps, child support question (Jul '13) 1 hr curious 1 73
rent 2 hr donkey 1
David Shipmans wife needs to know just why he g... 9 hr Hahaha 11
More from around the web

Corinth People Search