To my friend "The Man"

Posted in the Corinth Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sweetheart

Corinth, MS

#1 Nov 23, 2012
Hey the man, I agree we were making progress and getting to know each other..It was nice..My problem is though, that I'm looking for a man who eventually wants a relationship..I just have some things to straighten out before this is possible..My ex has proven 2 me numerous times that a man cant be trusted..U see even if I really liked u, I couldnt be in a relationship with u if I knew u were constantly looking and sleeping around with someone while we were trying to get to know each other..I dont know if thats what ur looking for but it is me...If u are, how do I know if I could ever trust u??? How do I know that u can be an honest and loyal guy friend, when my ex has shown me different? U see if u are doing those things, its not a fair chance for either one of us to get to know each other...
Sweetheart

Corinth, MS

#2 Nov 23, 2012
I'll check back on u sometime "the man" but I really just dont think its possible...who knows...
Sweetheart

Corinth, MS

#3 Nov 23, 2012
I'll check back on u sometime "the man"...But I really just dont see how this is possible...who knows...
Sweetheart

Corinth, MS

#4 Nov 23, 2012
And sorry for the same post twice...This site is crazy bout my comments..First it wont show them and then I retype them and then eventually it post both...Crazy site! Lol
Sweetheart

Corinth, MS

#5 Nov 23, 2012
Plez do not respond to me and I wont u..I will not comment on ur post if u wont mine...Sounds fair to me!
other

Corinth, MS

#6 Nov 23, 2012
sweetheart if there REALLY is "the man" and you REALLY have been getting to know him....Im pretty sure he has been involved with me for almost 2 years,but he doesnt tell it!!! If you need details, please ask! I am sick of these cheating no good men...they go back and forth and dont know who they want
Sweetheart

Corinth, MS

#7 Nov 23, 2012
O I'm sure its the same one but this ol girls out..He wont be going back and forth with me..I'm jus gonna warn every other poor girl that mite fall for it with my stalker thread..If wanna tell me how 2 contact u, we can talk but I'm done with him..I deserve sooo much better...
Sweetheart

United States

#8 Nov 23, 2012
And other...I seriously do not know if its the same guy or not...Who does...But I cant just sit around dwelling on it and neither should u...Live goes on....And if he cant recognize a good thing when its staring him in the face, I feel sorry for him because I can and I'm still in search of it...For ur sake I hope its not him because the last thing I wanna do is hurt someone especially someone like me who's searching for the real thing...I'm also thru punishing mine..He is a grown man and he's the only one who will live with his choices..I might throw him some smart comments when he's looking for girls on here lol but his punishment will be ending up alone..And I can assure mine that he'll never find someone who loves him like me but if he dont want it, I cant make him take it...I also have found that there is always someone willing to take there place..U just have to not give up and keep trying...I seriously hope that u are not to hurt and that u can find someone to appreciate u...I wish u the best and good luck...
george

United States

#9 Nov 23, 2012
So what you are complaining about is that you got played?
Well, duh, whos fault is that? LMAO
Sweetheart

United States

#10 Nov 23, 2012
George there is absolutely nothing funny about that all...Just from ur one little comment, I already know that u would never be my kinda man..There is nothing funny about hurting anyone..I feel sorry for u just like I do my ex...Have a good afternoon...
Sweetheart

United States

#11 Nov 23, 2012
My ex had a lot of bad qualities but from where I stand, I see no humor...Nor have I laughed one time about it...U are disturbed if u think its funny to hurt innocent people...So thankful I've met a nice guy so I dont have to deal with ones like u anymore...Jus Sayin...And again have a good afternoon...
bob

Memphis, TN

#12 Nov 23, 2012
Really? Let's see....you're still in love, but you're desperately seeking someone on THIS site? Gotta agree with george on this one!!!! LMAO, too!
george

United States

#13 Nov 23, 2012
Wasnt meant to be a joke. It is what it is. Truth.
george

United States

#14 Nov 23, 2012
You may be too young to know, but you cant get played unless you allow yourself to and unless you want to get played.
Would you go to a cliff and blindly jump from that cliff without checking to see how high it is?
NO.
Same is relationships, you jumped, didnt look. No ones fault but yours, quit blameing him, and blame yourself.
Next time, be smarter. Then go on with your life.
U da playa

Eddyville, KY

#15 Nov 23, 2012
We all know with a name like George they have done their share of playing.
Sweetheart

United States

#16 Nov 23, 2012
U guys are really lost on this..I'm sorry if y'all are misunderstanding..No! I'm not looking for a man and I luved my ex and yes u can be played and not know when u trust someone...And those of u laughing..well..maybe u'll be where I am one day and someone will laugh at u...I owe no one any explanations..All I can say is that I fell in love with a man who didnt feel the same..End of story..Y'all have a nice afternoon and nite..ok...
The Man

Tucker, GA

#17 Nov 23, 2012
Of course I'm gettin it while you make up your mind. Take all the time you need.
david

United States

#18 Nov 23, 2012
U da playa wrote:
We all know with a name like George they have done their share of playing.
Guilty as charge,' I cannot tell a lie'. LOL
Sweetheart

United States

#19 Nov 23, 2012
And other thing guys..I dont know that my ex cheated at all but I do know that if he didnt he sure acted like it..Thats all I can say..And "the man" there was nothing to makin up my mind about my ex...I luved him and a lot and thats all there was to it..He just didnt feel the same..Anyways, I dont care..I've met a nice guy who does like me...So I guess its all good...
U da playa

Eddyville, KY

#20 Nov 23, 2012
Sweetheart wrote:
And other thing guys..I dont know that my ex cheated at all but I do know that if he didnt he sure acted like it..Thats all I can say..And "the man" there was nothing to makin up my mind about my ex...I luved him and a lot and thats all there was to it..He just didnt feel the same..Anyways, I dont care..I've met a nice guy who does like me...So I guess its all good...
Sweetheart, just remember the one's that are making fun are the one's that are stuck in a relationship they don't want to be & are monitored carefully by the significant other so their playing games are over, if not feel sorry for that significant other who is the real one getting played :D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
North Corinth Christian Academy 1 hr Perv Alert 2
Corinth Middle School 1 hr Yes going 13
walmart being a ASS (Nov '10) 1 hr etacoL 252
gangs In corinth middle school 2 hr concerned 1
Sewage and liquor code names 3 hr Locate 4
Roach infested restaurants 3 hr jae 18
Meth addicts in Corinth 3 hr Excuseme 5

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance