First Prev
of 8
Next Last
unplesant experiance

United States

#1 Aug 9, 2010
Had a bad experience at the Dinner Bell today. Was in there at 2 PM. for a family of 5 meal. Very few people in there. Took forever to get our food. They brought everyones out except my husbands. Forgot his. Took another 20 min. before he got his meal. Every one else was finished by then. Waitress told us that there would be no charge for my husbands meal. When we went to pay the girl at the cash reg. let us know that she was the manager and the meal would have to be paid for.Her exact words were,"you ate it didn't you." Have never been treated so disrespectfully. No one in our family will dine there again. There customer service stinks. They need to learn that the customers feelings comes first.
keith h

Canton, MS

#2 Aug 9, 2010
That is not something that is normal. I think you should go back and see Kenny Carson ( the owner ) and inform him of your unpleasent experience. I am sure he would make it right with you. I think your manager was probably one of the " kids " that Kenny and Melissa have working their off shift. They definately need to be made aware.
Ted Bell

Madison, MS

#3 Aug 9, 2010
I hate that I have to point out the extremely obvious here, but you should have tried some of the fantastic, fantastic appetizers and out of this world drink specials at Ted's.

We've got this salad or something, actually I don't really know what it is, but I am told that it is absolutely out of sight. But you know, whatever it is, it's guaranteed to blow your mind; it's that good. That's just how I run things at Ted's.

So get in your car, turn it on, and punch in Ted's on your GPS and drive your vehicle to my parking lot, turn off and exit the vehicle, and enter the doors of my steakhouse and read the menu, make your selection, give your order to one of my frankly very attractive servers and then eat your food and pay for it and leave.

Ted
keith h

Canton, MS

#4 Aug 9, 2010
Ted .......whoever you are.......you are quite frankly getting on our last nerve with your goofy posts all over the forums. Please stop being....well just plain silly.
jrc

Meridian, MS

#5 Aug 10, 2010
We also have had numerous experience's with dinner bell. It has gone down hill ever since the last owners turned it over to their daughter.We ate there a couple of nights ago and I could not eat my food and told the server that it was way to salty and she stated that she will inform the cook and never came back so I told the cashier and she said nonthing. This was the fourth chance we have given them. They don't care. It's all about the money. The quality has gone down and the service is horrible. The only good restaurant's to eat in this town and great professional service are Ruby Tuesday's and Mi Toro's. I hope we get more restaurants in this town and put Dinner Bell out of business. I know of 25 people that WILL NOT GO BACK TO DINNER BELL.
Mr Potato Head

Olive Branch, MS

#6 Aug 10, 2010
"Tedd Bell" is cracking me up.

He adds a lightness to each post he chooses to chime in on.

Go Ted Go!!
Marla_Singer

Newark, NJ

#7 Aug 10, 2010
I think Ted is funny.

Anyway, I hate the Dinner Bell. Haven't eaten there in years.
Julia

Olive Branch, MS

#8 Aug 10, 2010
Went to Dinner Bell for lunch a few weeks ago with two other people. We had a very rude, indifferent waitress, and our lunch took forever to arrive.

Haven't been back.
southern girl

United States

#9 Aug 10, 2010
I was in Dinner Bell with my family tonight and we had a very pleasant dining experience! Thank Kenny & Staff! Keep up the good work :)
Mic E Mouse

Newark, NJ

#10 Aug 10, 2010
Mr Potato Head wrote:
"Tedd Bell" is cracking me up.
He adds a lightness to each post he chooses to chime in on.
Go Ted Go!!
Actually saw a Ralph Dance for Congress in the Ted Bell parking lot.
my_life_38834

Saltillo, MS

#11 Aug 10, 2010
I have ate at the dinner bell for several years now and I am very confused about all of this negative talk about this establishment as I have never had a problem with the food or the service. I have always found that the atmosphere is very family friendly, the food is great, and the service is always friendly! I would recommend it anyday!!
bdhbf

United States

#12 Aug 11, 2010
Julia wrote:
Went to Dinner Bell for lunch a few weeks ago with two other people. We had a very rude, indifferent waitress, and our lunch took forever to arrive.
Haven't been back.
But I bet you ate the food though! You mentioned about taking so long. Well, you probably still ate it!
AMV

United States

#13 Aug 11, 2010
Dinner Bell used to be one of my favorites until sloppy service became a regular issue. But I have now discovered Taylors! When you can find a spot to sit the food is great and service too!
hms

Corinth, MS

#14 Aug 11, 2010
The only complaint I have about Dinner Bell is the outragious way the run the salad bar. It's not included with most meals and to add it, it's $3.99 for a tiny bowl that they have to bring to you and you only get 1 trip. Plus, theres not a whole lot on it, just the basics to make a cold salad. Most place have far more variety at a better price. Order a grilled chicken salad...better order a large, because the small is over $7 and you still get a tiny bowl and are only allowed 1 trip. The chicken doesn't even fit into the bowl!! Usaully, salad bars are at least a couple of trips and the bowls are up there for you to help yourself. Them bringing you the bowl, and it is VERY tiny, just makes you feel like you're not really welcome to enjoy it.
love te bell

Corinth, MS

#15 Aug 11, 2010
We have always LOVED the Dinner Bell and always have great service. In the years we have been eating there we have never had a complaint. You guys that have had a negative experiance lately , if you will let Kenny know I'm sure he will fix it. I will say I must agree on the salad bar price, It does make your bill go way up if you all have salad. I think it should be included on some of the more expensive dinners.
concerned citizen

United States

#16 Aug 11, 2010
I love Dinner Bell and love Kenny and Melissa. They totally support the community and schools too! I have never recalled having bad service and I love going there with the family. I do understand about the salad bar though. It would be nice for it to be cheaper. However, I think it is a great place to eat and would recommend to anyone!
snoop-e

Walnut, MS

#17 Aug 11, 2010
I have served in the US Armed Forces for many years requiring extensive travel. Although I love Corinth and call it home... there are the biggest whiners and complainers and down-rite RUDE people here. If you were not bitching about the DB you would be putting someone else down. Get over your little pitty party and have a sugar tit...maybe things will look brighter for you tomorrow!!!!!! Oh yea...noticed the biggest whiners can't even spell. Get educated and while you are at it maybe even get a better attitude.
southern girl

United States

#18 Aug 12, 2010
snoop-e wrote:
I have served in the US Armed Forces for many years requiring extensive travel. Although I love Corinth and call it home... there are the biggest whiners and complainers and down-rite RUDE people here. If you were not bitching about the DB you would be putting someone else down. Get over your little pitty party and have a sugar tit...maybe things will look brighter for you tomorrow!!!!!! Oh yea...noticed the biggest whiners can't even spell. Get educated and while you are at it maybe even get a better attitude.
I agree "snoop-e". You need a passport to come here.
whatever

Corinth, MS

#19 Aug 12, 2010
It took them over an hour to serve ua our meal. On top of that the salad bowl should be called a salad cup, it's so small you can hardly put one piece of lettuce in it. They brought out the chicken for the chicken salad 20 minutes after I had already eaten my one piece of salad. All i can say is they are making a killing off of one head of lettuce. On top of that I'm sure the mexican server was probably an illegal alien.
DEJUS

Corinth, MS

#20 Aug 12, 2010
Just go to Ryans and get what you want and as much as you want, and when you want it. If you leave there without being full its your own damn fault.
The waitress act like they appreciate the dollar tip as well. Leave a dollar anywhere else and your a cheap SOB

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
son 1 hr he matters 3
pathhway christian school. ur experience? think... (Jul '11) 2 hr curious 70
A tatoo is a disgrace 3 hr Find her 39
Where she B 3 hr Find her 1
Keep a word; drop a word (Mar '12) 3 hr ZellyBean1 1,069
Can Corinth Finish the Alphabet in a Thread? 4 hr I AM MB 9
meth 5 hr BMF 34
More from around the web

Corinth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE