Next Last
need2lose

Meridian, MS

#1 Aug 9, 2010
Just wondering about any pros/cons about the weight loss shot

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2 Aug 9, 2010
I'm taking the pill and I've lost 30 lbs in less than two months. I've heard the shot works faster but is worse for you compared to the pill of course. The pill is basically speed, so you have the energy to be active all day without the crash, and it also curbs your appetite. If you really want to lose weight though, you have to make changes. I've cut out Coke's, I'm eating healthier foods, eating smaller portions, and staying active. The pill is not a miracle pill but does help you stay dedicated to a diet. You won't feel as hungry all the time and you will have this awesome energy all day. My house has never been so clean as it is now because I have the desire to use this excess energy and be proactive. I'm leery of shots, but you can do what you want. I can definitely say that the pills are indeed effective though.

Location hidden

#3 Aug 9, 2010
Also, the pill gives you cotton mouth really bad and the only way to quench it is to drink water, so you would be guzzling water all day which is not a bad thing.
Fatty

San Mateo, CA

#4 Aug 9, 2010
I assume you're talking about phentermine - is there a local doctor that will prescribe it?
cmon

Madison, MS

#5 Aug 9, 2010
i lost 30 pounds by putting down the fork! Im prescribing willpower! you can do it!!

Location hidden

#6 Aug 9, 2010
Yes, you are correct, It is phentermine. I don't believe there is anyone in Corinth, but there are 2 places in Michie. The closest place, which is the one I go to, is next to the post office I believe. I can't remember the name of the place but it is the first doctors office/pharmacy in Michie. It costs $65 a visit, which covers the doctor and the prescription. You can't refill the prescription so you would have to go every month to get it renewed, which is good because the doctor evaluates your progress and will only renew it if you still need it.
Fatty wrote:
I assume you're talking about phentermine - is there a local doctor that will prescribe it?
Harmony

Jackson, MS

#7 Aug 12, 2010
A friend of mine took the shot and it started leaving fatty pockets where the injection was given. She stopped as soon as she noticed it.
Sunny

Corinth, MS

#8 Aug 12, 2010
Have lost 17 lbs in 3 months with the b12/amino acid shot. You still have to diet and exercise to loose weight. There's no magic shot or pill. The "lipo" shot gives me energy and makes me feel better. Amphetamines work, but can cause permanent heart problems and even strokes. Not a good idea, in my opinion,
De-energized

United States

#9 Jun 28, 2011
Ok,so the phetermine,can only or will be 'only' prescribed to those that 'need' it,but how do we get "just the energy it gives,but not loose any weight? My friend tried one of her sisters& she was what I've wanted for the last 2years(since my hysterectomy! So,how or does anyone know of anyone who can go to to get it?
info

United States

#11 Jun 28, 2011
Fatty wrote:
Yes Dr.Wiggington off Harper road does the weight loss shot and pill!! His office is right off Harper road,turn at the roundabout and it's the office on the right past lonnies!!
cow 2

Corinth, MS

#14 Jun 28, 2011
huh wrote:
I'm not a teenager, and I know this will sound stupid to some of you.
I am a young adult and I weigh 130lbs..5'5"..do you think they would give me a shot if I ask?
When I look in the mirror..I see a hideous cow. I feel like I weigh 400 pounds. This feeling never goes away.
I don't know if you'd qualify for the shot, but I do know you can be over weight and not weigh 400lbs. I was kinda in same position as you and I went to Corinth Advanced Weight Loss and qualified for HCG. I've seen remarkable results in just the last three weeks and feel better than ever. Not to mention there you actually see a real physician so you can rest assure if you qualify for anything its only goin to be whats good for you. I think someones already posted their number. Hope that helps.
runner

United States

#15 Jun 28, 2011
Why dont you people get out and run. I run over 20 miles per week. The weight will fall off of you
marathon mom

Corinth, MS

#16 Jun 28, 2011
I use to run alot too, but that constant pounding on my joints made it more and more difficult for me to continue. Plus thats just not practical for everyone. Now days its a brisk walk and a shot of hcg:) It definitely helps to keep weight off, but more noticeably my muscles seem tighter and more toned than even when I was running 15-20 miles per week.
Wish I Had Known

United States

#17 Jun 28, 2011
Can I ask a dumb question, what is HCG? I am familiar with the pill everyone is talking about but am not so familiar with the shot and/or HCG. Any info will be greatly appreciated! Thanks
runner

United States

#18 Jun 28, 2011
marathon mom wrote:
I use to run alot too, but that constant pounding on my joints made it more and more difficult for me to continue. Plus thats just not practical for everyone. Now days its a brisk walk and a shot of hcg:) It definitely helps to keep weight off, but more noticeably my muscles seem tighter and more toned than even when I was running 15-20 miles per week.
running is rough on your knees but with the right shoes you can beat it. Also try staying off the asphalt

Since: Feb 11

Pinola, MS

#19 Jun 28, 2011
go to www.doctoroz.com to find out about HCG. He did a program on that today.
Fyi

Jackson, MS

#20 Jun 28, 2011
mamajlo wrote:
go to www.doctoroz.com to find out about HCG. He did a program on that today.
thank you!
corinth

Corinth, MS

#21 Jun 28, 2011
corinth advanced weight loss is located on harper road next to the wellness center, they have HCG injections as well as the phentermine, give them a try its a good place to go
canutellme

Tupelo, MS

#22 Jun 28, 2011
How much is the place in corinth? I used to go to Michie for the phentermine pills. I think the dr besides lonnies is doing it now? Wonder the price difference & If it'd be cheaper considering the drive to Michie.
Last time I went to Michie it was $45 for visit $20 for meds
Foxy

Corinth, MS

#23 Jun 29, 2011
I have an appointment this Friday. One of my girlfriends went a few weeks ago and has already lost almost 17lbs on the hcg. She's tried the phetermine before and had good results with it also, but she says that hcg makes her feel really good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
con artist marsha pepper guffey 2 hr Eternally Gifted 18
breath of life 4 hr GMAN71 4
2nd guessimg 5 hr Thomas 5
zone 6 gang and gangster disciples 6 hr stupid 6
He doesn't want me, nor do I him 6 hr Hayden 2
Thurston's Night Club 7 hr patron 4
Fake pentacostal 14 hr witness 30

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance