Wheres Jeff Green???
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Luvlee

Paris, TN

#1 Apr 22, 2013
Where did he go? If you see him tell him someone wants to know, please! Thanks. Or if someone knows just say
I see you

United States

#2 Apr 22, 2013
See him every day at 4 o'clock at peppers. Why don't you sit outside & watch for him.,,.
helps

United States

#3 Apr 22, 2013
findmore[dot]mywibes[dot]com/J eff-Green
Luvlee

Paris, TN

#4 Apr 22, 2013
Lol. Naw I'm not a stalker. We were friends in school and I just havnt seen him since a few years after we graduated. But thanks
naw

United States

#5 Apr 22, 2013
I thought him and his wife moved over seas or somewhere
Yeap

Laurel, MS

#6 Apr 22, 2013
naw wrote:
I thought him and his wife moved over seas or somewhere
That would make sense because I live in Corinth and I know him and I haven't seen him even once in at least 6 years. It's such a small town I think I would have ran into him somewhere at least once. Didn't know he got married though. He used to be pretty bad off. Hope he got his life together he was a cool dude.
tit for tat

Corinth, MS

#7 Apr 23, 2013
Yeap wrote:
<quoted text>
That would make sense because I live in Corinth and I know him and I haven't seen him even once in at least 6 years. It's such a small town I think I would have ran into him somewhere at least once. Didn't know he got married though. He used to be pretty bad off. Hope he got his life together he was a cool dude.
I went to school with him as well. Who are you if you don't mind me asking. I could get yall in touch with each other. I just spoke with him recently
duh!

Madison, MS

#8 Apr 23, 2013
Look him up on Facebook.
Luvlee

Versailles, IN

#9 Apr 23, 2013
[QUOTE who="duh!"]Look him up on Facebook.[/QUOTE]

I did that a few months ago and he wasn't on there. So whatevs. I tried to look up a lot of my old friends on fb, but couldn't find most of them. Maybe I'm doing it wrong I don't fking know.
owen

United States

#10 Apr 23, 2013
Jeff is in Germany married a staff corporal in US airforce got one child a boy he is on facebook look him up type in berlin germany after his name
Jeff

Apo, AE

#11 Apr 30, 2013
Well would you look at that. The funny thing is that of all the people here Owen here hit closest to the mark, the only Owen he knows is a six month old baby. Unless you have really really been hiding something, he doesn't know you lol. And there is no such thing as a staff corporal in any branch of the military. There is that rank in the British Royal Cavalry. Im not trying to be a douche or anything, but I don't want you to have any run-ins with any Marine Lance Corporals or anything. She is a Senior Airmen with a line number to be a Ssgt. Well soon to be former wife that is. Yes he has an absolutely awesome 16mths old boy named Caleb,and lives in Rheinland-Pfalz region of Germany. I am pretty sure this is true because I am the guy that lives it every day. You asked and I answered. Jeff Green is here, but first off what the hell is this site, who is wanting to know where I am,and who are you Owen and how do you know that? If you know me, then you should surely know that I would not be one to just put that info out there for some random screen name on some from I guess is some local or regional social media site. Hell I don't know or care really but I was told by someone that my name was mentioned on here. And of course curiosity got the best of me, so you show me yours and I will show you mine metaphorically speaking. Except you Owen, I do not think that I would like that LOL.
Jeff

Apo, AE

#12 Apr 30, 2013
Oh and just one more little caveat about this site, You took a town in which one cant even take a crap without all knowing the color, and streamlined it right up. Now you don't have to go to Wal-Mart, movies, or even your own home anymore to stay caught up on the latest happenings. Are you friggin' kidding me? Gotta love technology.
ummn

United States

#13 Apr 30, 2013
He is my cousin's brother in law. Him and his wife lives in Germany with their child. He is in the army.
Jeff

Apo, AE

#14 Apr 30, 2013
Just to give a little incentive, https://www.facebook.com/jeff.green.3158 is the direct link to my FB page. Send me a message or friend request and let me know who you are so that I know for sure who I am talking with. I was born in the morning but damn sure not this one, and cant have someone trying to waste my time and energy for some childish crap or something. That's all folks.
Jeff

Apo, AE

#15 Apr 30, 2013
And the hits keep coming. Now we have a cousins brother in law here and I am in the army. Not true in the slightest. I am actually interested in how out there they can be.
Jeff

Apo, AE

#16 Apr 30, 2013
tit for tat wrote:
<quoted text> I went to school with him as well. Who are you if you don't mind me asking. I could get yall in touch with each other. I just spoke with him recently
And I am quite intrigued to know the identity of you for sure. You say that you spoke with me recently as well eh? Well that is a very short list I assure you. Take into consideration that your handle is "tit" for tat I assume you are female as well possibly? The majority of men wouldn't allow their masculinity to put this in even a internet handle because it puts a connotation on the said person being a feminine man or wuss, so that makes the list pretty minute indeed.
lydia

United States

#17 Apr 30, 2013
His wiener is ~~> this big
Jeff

Apo, AE

#18 May 1, 2013
lydia wrote:
His wiener is ~~> this big
Well that wasn't very nice, and honestly I havent heard anything as juvenile in many years. I really hope that you arent an adult in Corinth, or anywhere near it because I dont want the lack of maturity to rub off on my son. But is that supposed to get me mad or something? What are we in middle school again? My "wiener" is more than adequate trust me, but seriously are you like 12-13 goofing around on here? Please tell me who you might be so as to avoid you and any subsequent drops in intelligence quotient. Especially my son's because he is already gifted on a level way beyond his years, and I dont want my need to see my family hurt his future by the dumb ass folks that just just never really get launched and stuck in the crap. See this is how you insult someone with words you have to put your big girl panties on to use. Actually this could get so complex with university level vocabulary, that you would spend the better part of the day looking into a thesaurus. Dont be mad because I made it out and actually did something worthwhile with myself while you probably in the same ol' grind day in and day out while I catch urges to go to Vienna, Bavaria, Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin, or any other place that you will never see in your life.

Wer sie fickt ist zu faul zum mit seinem eigenen selbstbefriedigung. Ich wette, Sie schwanz lutschen, nicht nur davon, dass eine Schlampe, sondern weil Sie Hunger immer und für immer und Snack mit Platz Ich bin überzeugt. mit einem solchen Namen, Ich wette, Sie sind matschig und ich bin sicher, so groß in den Magen Sie sind, so ist dies eine gute die Zeit zu vertreiben. Oh yeah can you speak the Hochdeutsch really well, Espaniol, and I even know cyrillic alphabet a decent bit. So here is some homework for you to do. You wanna talk crap about someone like me, then you are going to have to try harder than that for sure.
Jeff

Apo, AE

#19 May 1, 2013
Hey wait a minute????? that wasnt how big your mouth was at all. It was much bigger(so it must be bigger), smelled of cheetos, and definitely the only place getting plumb bobbed on you I am sure. There I went crass for crass to make you feel better. Oget all riled up and pissed off because I care not about you because I just found out my MCAT score as well. 41 for this dude and that could mean that I may actully be able to get in and help to pay for a certain medical school I have been wanting to attend with all my being. almost forgot, No it is not! There I got defensive for you. Your accusation has zero credibility and the folks who spent that kind of time with me can tell you that it isnt for sure. Sorry I didnt get all riled up on you though like you were intending.
Xaviera

Versailles, IN

#20 May 1, 2013
Jeff wrote:
Hey wait a minute????? that wasnt how big your mouth was at all. It was much bigger(so it must be bigger), smelled of cheetos, and definitely the only place getting plumb bobbed on you I am sure. There I went crass for crass to make you feel better. Oget all riled up and pissed off because I care not about you because I just found out my MCAT score as well. 41 for this dude and that could mean that I may actully be able to get in and help to pay for a certain medical school I have been wanting to attend with all my being. almost forgot, No it is not! There I got defensive for you. Your accusation has zero credibility and the folks who spent that kind of time with me can tell you that it isnt for sure. Sorry I didnt get all riled up on you though like you were intending.
Hey Jeff, I just so happened to see this post about you. Don't worry about what people say, you're a good guy and looks like you been doing well. I havnt seen you in years though. Almost 5 or 6 years. I won't tell you my name on here though. People are too nosy. I will send you a message on fb. But no, I'm not full of sht I do actually know you. So don't rant on me when or if you get back on here. Lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jamie Lambert (Jul '16) 34 min Truthhurts 4
sadie 1 hr wagon 12
hookers in corinth (Jul '13) 2 hr Whimp 45
diversity at corinth gas&water and ace power 3 hr Fedup 11
Website 4 hr Hunter 6
shane tiffany lindsey 4 hr Gege 21
What does everyone want for Christmas? (Dec '16) 4 hr MrTinkertrain24 59

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corinth Mortgages