joker

United States

#1 Apr 8, 2011
Worlds greatest role model <----biggest joke ever
twenty something

Blacksburg, SC

#2 Apr 8, 2011
Biggest liar I've ever met. Like 40 years old and trys to act 20. Your right joker, he is the biggest joke in Corinth
New Orleans lady

Englewood, TN

#3 Apr 8, 2011
I've met this guy at Froggers. He tried to hit on every girl in the place. The words dirty old man come to mind. He just nasty. Worse than that, the came in the next night with his wife!!!
not like father like son

United States

#4 Apr 9, 2011
His son is 17 years of age and has a little and he's a better father than mike will ever be. You can tell who raised his son, which mike didnt raise either of his kids. Shows what kind of good person he is
mike

United States

#5 Apr 9, 2011
Glad ya'll know so much about my life .maybe you shoud worry about yours and stay outa mine. and as far as hitting on every girl in froggers thats BS but you probally mad because i didnt give you the time of day. so don't judge me if you don't know me
Gods child

United States

#6 Apr 10, 2011
So wat if yall r jeoulous that he raised his kids so well that they came soon to be able to learn how to take good care of themselves. I know both his kids. Mike may not be always up there hind ends but n there lives if they nd somethn he would come. One has a child and is a great father the other works his tail off every day and would give u the shirt off his back if u needed it more and wud give u his only dollar to help u. Both have learned rite frm wrong and r very respectable and nice young men. U never see either goin wthout or needing nething. One is raising a daughter at a young age and one has survived cancer. A dad has to be n the picture for both these young men to overcome these struggles. Somebody had to raise them. May not be a role model dad but it looks betr frm the inside out than frm the outside in. So maybe yall should look in ppls hearts instead of there minds sometime. God be with u all
eyes all around

United States

#7 Apr 11, 2011
His son is a great dad but everyone knows mike didn't teach him how to take care of children, he never raised his own Kids much less give Someone else pointers
southernbell

Tupelo, MS

#8 Apr 11, 2011
Mike is a really nice guy.. if you didn't wanna obviously be with him or care about if he is a good "role model" or not, then don't start a conversation about him! its plain and simple people. Mike, if you read this, youre a great daddy. and have done the best with what you got. when children get older, they make their OWN choices. That shouldnt fall back totally on you. Keep your head up.. Let the haters hate :)

Since: Apr 11

United States

#9 Apr 11, 2011
joker wrote:
went to school with Mike and he's just like the rest of us .. he is who he is !
haha

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Apr 12, 2011
Great dad? Bull! A great dad wouldn't abandoned their kids and choose stuff like racing and other women that wasn't his wife over them. Get real people. Mike Meeks is the scum of the earth
well known

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Apr 12, 2011
Most of y'all have nipped it right on the bud. Mike Meeks is the scum of the earth. For someone to walk around like he does thinking his crap don't stink, I'd hate to know I was the way he is. Great dad? How about far from it! You people want to say he raises his kids until they was old enough to make decisions for themselves, well then that must've been the day they was born. Mikes oldest son was raised by mikes mom and dad because mike had other priorities other than his child to take care if. Mikes younger son was raised by his mother NOT mike. For someone to step out on and hit on other women at the bar all the time like mike himself does, I don't know how people like that sleep with themselves
finally

United States

#12 Apr 16, 2011
Didn't think this idiot would ever make topix you people have mike meeks narrowed down to the t. Mike don't even try to take up for yourself because you know it's all true. To the people who are taking up for him you might as well quit while your ahead because it's just making you look dumb.
mike meeks

Darlington, SC

#13 Apr 19, 2011
just to set thing stright as far as my oldest son yes i was very young when he was born and didnt know alot about raisein a child but i did the best i knew how and yes my mom and dad helped alot after all we lived next door to them and when they got older and dad had his stocks and mon got cancer they asked if he could stay with them so they would have someone there at night in case something happened. and as far as my younger son i was there for him in any thing he chose to do i attendede every ball game he played and started him racing when he was eight and he won cars for kids every year he raced in it and always show them love and support in everything they chose to do. I may not have3 been the perfect dad and never said i was the perfect role model but i was far from the worst father out there they never got into drugs or anything like thatand both know i love then very much and would give my life for them so if you peices of shit that want to hide behind a screen name want to talk shit that you don't know shit about thats fine i know how my kids feel about me nad as far as i'm concered you can kiss my butt ,you need to tend to you own life and leave me the hell alone but aparently your life is so boring you have to talk about shit you know nothing about because unless you lived in my house hold you don't have a clue why things where done and the reasons behind them. so heres a big fuck you to anyone that don't like me the best thing you can do is mind your own bussiness and leave me the hell alone and hope I NEVER FIND OUT WHO YOUR CHICKEN SHIT PEICE OF TRASH YOU REALLY ARE BECAUSE TO TRYU AND RUN DOWN SOMEONE THAT HAS BENN A BIG PART IN RAISEING TWO AND POSSIBLY THREE OF THE MOST RESPECTFUL KIDS IN ALCORN COUNTY AND OF COURSE I HAD HELP FROM PEOPLE THAT CAQRED ABOUT ME AS MOST ALL YOUNG PARENTS HAVE HAD IN THE PAST i THINK I HAVE SOME OF THE GREATEST KIDS IN ALCORN COUNTY JUST ASK YOURSELF WOULD YOPUR KID HAVE HELPED THE WOMAN AT DOLLAR GENERAL THE OTHER DAY OR JUST LEFT HER SITTING THERE SO UNLESS YOU HAVE TO GUTS TO SAY IT TO MY FACE ITS YOU THATS THE SCUM OF THE EARTH AND A SORRY EXCUSE FOR A PERSON GOD WILL JUDGE ME AND HE WILL ALSO JUDGE YOU THINK ABOUT THAT THE NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO START SOMETHING ABOUT SOMETHING YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT. AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME STAQY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME AND LEAVE ME ALONE I DONT BOTHER YOU WHY ARE YOU BOTHERING ME AND AS FAR AS ME BEING IN A BAR I HAVE ALOT OF FRIENDS IN ALL KIND OF PLACES AND HAVE BEEN SEPERATED FROM MY WIFE FOR FIVE YEARS NOT THAT ITS ANY OF YOUR BUSSINESS WHAT THE HELL I DO SO PLEASE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE AND LET ME WORK ON GETTING MY WIFE AND FAMILY BACK UNDER ONE ROOF I AM TRYING TO CHANGE THE PERSON I'VE BEEN IN THE PAST INTO A BETTER PERSON FOR ALL THAT ARE PART OF MY LIVE AND DON'T NEED ANYONE TRYING TO PULL ME BACK DOWN BECAUSE BY ALL MEANS i WILL BE THE FIRST TO STAY I HAVE MADE MANY MISTAKE THRUGH OUT MY LIVE BUT THERE WAS ONLY ONE PERFECT PERSON AND HE WILL BE THE ONE THAT JUDGES ME NOT YOU. AND IF I HAVE EVR DONE YOU WRONG IN ANYWAY I'M SORRY BUT THIS STUFF IS UNCALLED FOR AND IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT KINDA DAD I AM ASK ONE OF MY THREE KIDS THAT I HAVE HAD A BIG PART IN RAISEING THANK YOU,
TRYING THE BEST I CAN BUT NEVER CLAIMED TO BE PERFECT BUT I'M MAN ENOUGH TO ADMIT I'VE MADE MISTAKES AND HAVE LEARNED FROM THEM CAN YOU SAY THE SAME SINCERLY MIKE MEEKS
mike meeks

Darlington, SC

#14 Apr 19, 2011
finally wrote:
Didn't think this idiot would ever make topix you people have mike meeks narrowed down to the t. Mike don't even try to take up for yourself because you know it's all true. To the people who are taking up for him you might as well quit while your ahead because it's just making you look dumb.
SOUNDS LIKE YOUR THE IDIOT I NEVER SAID I WAS PERFECT BUT MY KIDS NEVER WAQNTED FOR ANYTHING ,HAD SOME OF THE BEST RIDES AROUND AND ANYTHING ELSE THEY EVER WANTED ,NEVER MISSED EITHER OF THEIR BALL GAMES AND SUPPORTED THEM IN ANYTHING THEY WANTED TO DO, THEY RACED AND WON THEY PLAYED BALL AND WAS GOOD AT THAT AND WAS THERE FOR THEM IN EVERYWAY THEY NEEDED ME BUT I DIDNT KEEP MY NOSE UP THERE BUTTS THERE WHOLE LIFE I DON'T T5HAT IS WHAT IT TAKE TO BE A GOOD DAD AND IF YOU WANT TO KNOW IF IM A GOOD DAD JUST ASK THEM THEIR THE ONLY ONES THAT CAN TELL THE TRUTH NOT SOME ASSHOLE THAT HAS NOT LIVED THE LIFE THAT I HAVE LIVED WITH MY FATHER WORKING OUT OF TOWN ALL MY LIFE AND THEN HAVEING A CRIPPLING STROKE ,MY MOM BEING BED RIDEIN WITH CANCER UNTIL SHE PASSED AWAY , MY BROTHER DYING AT A YOUNG AGE THAT I TOOK CARE OF FROM THE TIME I was ten years old because he was in a wheelchair , my uncle whom i thought the world of dying of cancer , then my oldest son haveing cancer at the age of 26 years old and my youngest son haveing the most beautiful baby girl at the age of seventenn and now helping as much as i can with her walk in my shoes then judge me sounds like you need to keep up your yard and stay the hell outta mine
mike meeks

Darlington, SC

#15 Apr 19, 2011
haha wrote:
Great dad? Bull! A great dad wouldn't abandoned their kids and choose stuff like racing and other women that wasn't his wife over them. Get real people. Mike Meeks is the scum of the earth
sounds like your just a peice of shit anyway so who really cares what you have to say if your no man/or woman enough to say it to my face your not worth the air it takes to keep you alive so i only have one thing to say to you get a life and stay outta mine asshole
mike meeks

Darlington, SC

#16 Apr 20, 2011
joker wrote:
and as far as you go joker who said i ever wanted to be a role model for anyone ,my dad always workede and was gone my whole child hood so i really didnt know what it took to be a role model or as far as that goes a great dad when my first son was born i was very young and had no idea what i was doing so yes i got my parents to help with thing i didnt understand and i'm sure there are plenty other young parents out there that had to do the same and he didnt start living with them until my Dad had his second stroke and my mon couldnt handle him byher4self when he had a bad asthma attack so they asked if he could stay with them so someone would be there with them at night and we lived next door to each other so is taking care of your aging parents being a bad father or would anyone else out there do the same for there parents and still did my part of being a dad to my son.
oh lawd

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Apr 20, 2011
Oh shut up mike save it for someone who cares and someone who doesn't know the truth

Since: Apr 11

United States

#18 Apr 22, 2011
WOW! Mike I think you need a ghostwriter and a book deal when I knew you it was never like this ! EQUIRED MINDS want to know!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
t gbsf o 18 min hnyfnty 1
Sec/college football picks 2 hr ArkieRebel 464
Keep a word; drop a word (Mar '12) 2 hr Wolverine33 443
9,10,11,12- let's try this again 3 hr purplelady1040 302
corinth ER 4 hr (....) 21
Nissan 350 Hot Guy??? (Aug '11) 4 hr anon 12
bored!!!!!! 7 hr kim- 2
Corinth Dating
Find my Match

Corinth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Corinth News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Corinth

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:25 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:25PM
Today in the NFL: Josh Gordon makes his return
Bleacher Report 3:37 PM
Ryan, Smith Share Blame for Wasted Opportunity
NBC Sports 8:25 PM
Is this the end of the Mike Smith era in Atlanta?
NBC Sports12:49 AM
Hoyer recovers, leads Browns past Falcons, 26-24 - NBC Sports
NFL 4:42 AM
Mike Smith explains shaky clock management in loss