everyone at KC cheats
hottytoddy

Corinth, MS

#1 Oct 10, 2012
what happen to this discussion? it was about to get good looks like the cheater had it removed. Maybe it was JR's wife. I hear shes the queen of Topix.
Funny

Corinth, MS

#2 Oct 10, 2012
hottytoddy wrote:
what happen to this discussion? it was about to get good looks like the cheater had it removed. Maybe it was JR's wife. I hear shes the queen of Topix.
HAHAHAHA!!! I literally laughed out loud!!
You got me

Columbus, GA

#3 Oct 10, 2012
Yes I did him, you got me.
Smack

United States

#4 Oct 10, 2012
hottytoddy wrote:
Some of the bullshit people come up with I know both the guys that has been lied on and they are far from cheaters I think maybe if the person who posted this would maybe get a life or wait maybe a job they wouldn't have time to dream up this shit maybe they could dream up their real name on here oh I forgot their chickenshit and know they would get their ass kicked
Who cares

Corinth, MS

#5 Oct 10, 2012
To Hottytoddy: you better get your facts straight. You probably started the whole crap just to cause trouble. Mind your on business. Pretty sure more than half of Alcorn County are queen of this site. Just won't admit it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
famington shooting coverup 1 hr True 20
Kelly duckworth 2 hr ChrisS 5
Christy AKA JOE 2 hr Get it right 1
Flag on K/C Parkway 3 hr Veteran 1
Drown girl 3 hr Dan 6
Maximum mobility 3 hr MrTinkertrain24 7
Tiffany howell 3 hr kate 13
Mrhc hosp 4 hr Locate 26

Corinth Jobs

Personal Finance