Cutiepie

Corinth, MS

#1 Nov 29, 2012
This whole site can go to hell! Including my ex! U can all join me in what I've been living in since the day he walked into my life! I hate him! For everything he's done and said to me! And regardless of anything that happens to me, he wont be around me to know it! Now u can take on all ur many personalities and hate and poke dun at me all u want! I dont care! I never want u anywhere around me ever again! I never knew what hell truly was until I met u! And u can thank yourself for that! I'm going back to the way I was before ever meeting u!
Cutiepie

Corinth, MS

#2 Nov 29, 2012
Poke fun! Typo! Thats basically all u've done to me since I met u! I despise u! If u were on fire I wud not piss in u! Honest truth! U are my absolute hell on earth! And I'm done with u and the mess u've made of ny life! Likd I said snicker all u want! Hehehehe But u'll never get another chance to do it to my face! And I hope God punishes u for the way u even bring him up in what u've done to me!!! Now thats all I got to say! I'll take ny ugly insane ass around someone who appreciates it! Go ahead laugh at that! Hehehehe! There I helped u!
Cutiepie

Corinth, MS

#3 Nov 29, 2012
Go ahead! Get on ur many names and personalities that u use to put me down! Go ahead! Cause it'll be ur last chance to do it to me! Regardless of what happens in my life! U, are no one that I would ever turn to! Go ahead make dun! I know ur dyin to! And be sure and talk about God when u do it u know! We wanna keep it as real as possible rite! Ha! What a joke! Good riddance! See u in hell one day!
Cutiepie

Corinth, MS

#4 Nov 29, 2012
Maybe it'll be better than the one I've had with u! U make me sick! I wish to hell I'd never have met u! I cant say that enuff! Get with ur laughin at me! Ur audience awaits!
Cutiepie

Corinth, MS

#5 Nov 29, 2012
I cant wait for u to talk about how psycho I am and how troubled I am and how I need Jesus! Oh my freakin God! If people only new the truth!! But they dont with all your personalities! Who would! U stay the hell away from me and never try to contact me or talk to me in any kind of way!! U'll have somthing smart 2 say bout that to I'm sure! But I know the truth! ;) I'll be waiting for when u get started with ur sarcasm and laughing!!!!
Cutiepie

Corinth, MS

#6 Nov 29, 2012
How many different names is it u've used now to try and contact me? Ha! U wish! U carried it to far with ur comments! Now u deal with the results! And u call urself a good man! U wish on that 2! Good at destroying happy people and brunging them to ur level! U brag about urself all the time to try and convince yourself that ur not what u know u really are! Ur freakin pathetic! All u do spread ur personalities over many forums wishing u had something u dont!!!
Cutiepie

Corinth, MS

#7 Nov 29, 2012
U stay far far away from me Ray and I mean it!!!
Hmmm

Corinth, MS

#8 Nov 30, 2012
Bye 4 real....
Hmmm

Corinth, MS

#9 Nov 30, 2012
I just dont get why u didnt say u had someone..I wud've walked in a heartbeat...I jus dont get it... ut I know I cant deal with this anymore..Not goin to either...
Hmmm

Corinth, MS

#10 Nov 30, 2012
@Ray..Is chick with baby ur woman? Jus askin...I'm gone...Good luck with that....
Fase Palmer

Mooresville, NC

#11 Nov 30, 2012
See you in an hour...
okey dokey

United States

#13 Nov 30, 2012
Fase Palmer wrote:
See you in an hour...
You almost made me spit my coke out. Lol

This girl is realy disturbed!
All she talks about is how bad she was done, and how wrong she was done.

I'm kinda new to this, but still I can read some.

So she found as fussy felling with Jesus one day.
She was married (color unknown) for hubbs.
She starts dating a (black) guy, while she is married.
She believes in her monkey lover.
He tells her many things, and she soaks it up like a spong!
Shockingly the monkey gets tired of playin with her and cuts her loose.
Shes ready to kill herself and many try and help her.
She seems happy that others help her.
Then she attacks not only her ex monkey but all those who helped her.
She now says she is leaving.
She now thinks that all who post on topics are her ex monkey.
She has become delisional and makes up her own friends
Who seem to back her up and help her.
She still says that shes leaving.
She now hopes her x monkey goes to hell
She will not forgive him
She says she is leaving AGAIN!
all her problems are brought on by the evil x monkey.
Her (choosing) to step outside of her marriage and let another
Man place his penis inside of her never crosses her mind that
Just mabey that could be the WHOLE problem.
No she will continue to live inside her own little delusional world
Untill enough time or medication helps her
Or untill she blows her delusional brains out
Which will prob not even make it on topics for a day
Then it will be business as usual.
Now I thank her for helping understand who I am.
I must go now and check myself in somewhere with padded walls
for a very long time! Lol
Thanks cutiepie, stephanie, hmmm, ray or whoever you are.
Ray

Corinth, MS

#14 Nov 30, 2012
Ur welcome and thank u...I've seen the light past al ur despicable darkness..Thats all I needed to read...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kossuth school 33 min my 2 cents 3
Dentist who take Medicaid? 54 min Yep 6
Drug tests 56 min Yep 25
Marlar Family 1 hr dude 10
Cotton @Hobby lobby 1 hr dude 8
gotcha covered cell phone accessories (Dec '13) 1 hr dude 16
Pill head 1 hr What it is 17

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance