Fireman getting fired.
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fire Lane

Corinth, MS

#22 Aug 10, 2011
Screwyou wrote:
Ben is a dang good dad so if u wanna talk about him, talk about HIM. Don't be dragging his kids into anything, you wouldn't want your children being talked about, regardless.
Beating them is not being a good dad.
o me

Jackson, MS

#23 Aug 10, 2011
Wow
whatever

Corinth, MS

#24 Aug 10, 2011
Beating them? Not by him anyways. But let's get off of the kids.

Don't you find it interesting that something's was brought up in another thread about her and her ex and now this one is brought back up about the exes son? And with falsification to boot!

But afterall, we are on Topix--the land of the truth; yea right! This the land of grudges and hateful miserable people who live to bash others because it makes them feel better about about themselves. Maybe if you want to just be nosy about the Crabb family, maybe you just need to go to the head of the stream and ask them yourselves!
Screwyou

United States

#25 Aug 10, 2011
If ben spanked em, Im sure they damn well needed it! A judge doesn't give custody of his kids to an incompetent parent. U take care of 4 boys and see how u handle it
Fire Plug

Corinth, MS

#26 Aug 17, 2011
Heck if he didn't want to handle it, he should not have had them.
Prob. got em cos he had to take them.
Spanked is not the words that I heard.
Beat and cussing.
james

Corinth, MS

#27 Aug 17, 2011
Fire Plug wrote:
Heck if he didn't want to handle it, he should not have had them.
Prob. got em cos he had to take them.
Spanked is not the words that I heard.
Beat and cussing.
Buddy here we go again people stirring crap. This is not plug I know . We all do and Ben too
Fire Plug

Corinth, MS

#28 Aug 19, 2011
How about your "good buddy" Ben stealing an Iphone at Subway????
Got him on video and he had to take it back and apologize....

And he goes into people's houses working for his dad..
interesting

Corinth, MS

#29 Aug 19, 2011
Fire Plug wrote:

Is this plug from Fd he don't talk like this lingo all wrong besides that's ben's problem if it happened
coward

Corinth, MS

#30 Aug 19, 2011
Fire Plug wrote:

U must be jealous that u can't be a fireman. And Ben don't beat his kids even thou they damn well need it sometimes. And he ain't on drugs. I know this to be a fact. And I know for a FACT he don't steal!!!!! They do my ac work and have a key to my house and NOTHING has ever came up missing!
caward

Corinth, MS

#31 Sep 5, 2011
Ben isn't a fireman... your a nut...go check with pd. they made the report and I was in there when he had to bring it back.. dum...

United States

#32 Sep 7, 2011
He ripped me off and Crabb's will NEVER work on ANYTHING for me, my family or friends.

Since: Apr 11

United States

#33 Sep 7, 2011
Jak wrote:
Who was the city fireman that got fired, this month?
Something about him being depressed or having a mental illness. Is this legal?
it's called unperscribed Zanex when drug tested
truth

Corinth, MS

#34 Sep 7, 2011
Red Wagon wrote:
<quoted text>it's called unperscribed Zanex when drug tested
He is not a fireman and he dud nit get fired if you need mire info come ask board we meet with mayor and then you stop this crazy posting of lies

Since: Apr 11

United States

#35 Sep 7, 2011
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
He is not a fireman and he dud nit get fired if you need mire info come ask board we meet with mayor and then you stop this crazy posting of lies
is the person you are refering to held the job for 8 years. if not we are not on the same page or person.
friend

Etta, MS

#36 Sep 7, 2011
he quit bc he was makin more money workin few days off for his dad than he did at fire dep. and fire dep. is 24 hrs on 24 off, he has 4 kids he wanted to spend more time with, he has prescription for meds bc has really bad back
Susie Q

Corinth, MS

#37 Sep 7, 2011
Screwyou wrote:
If ben spanked em, Im sure they damn well needed it! A judge doesn't give custody of his kids to an incompetent parent. U take care of 4 boys and see how u handle it
AMEN.. Nothing wrong with spanking your children. Bible speaks of spanking your children. If he is trying to make them be respectful, behave and mind then he is a good Dad.
backache

Corinth, MS

#38 Sep 15, 2011
friend wrote:
he quit bc he was makin more money workin few days off for his dad than he did at fire dep. and fire dep. is 24 hrs on 24 off, he has 4 kids he wanted to spend more time with, he has prescription for meds bc has really bad back
Is that why he was a fireman, cos he of his back? funny.
And if it was legit, why has he been to EVERY doc around for pain pills? I saw him in Iuka a couple months ago. Everyone already figured him out...
Theif

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Factory jobs 16 min Curious 1
howie ross 45 min Billy 2
Drug tests 3 hr Yep 22
AldI's Store location. In Corinth 3 hr Locate 11
Sam mullins 4 hr My time 1
Kayla or makayla from farmington 5 hr The one 1
Corinth PD tip line? 6 hr a guy 10
Football 13 hr Nick 36

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web