neglected husband needs love

Posted in the Corinth Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
uncle buck

United States

#1 May 26, 2012
Are there any ladies who would be interested in a neglected husband? I dont need another wife just a woman that understands.
Comment

Frisco City, AL

#2 May 26, 2012
No takers looser. Ms. Jergens for you tonight. There might be a good reason she ignores you..
exactlly

Ridgeland, MS

#3 May 26, 2012
Maybe you have done something or maybe she knows what you are doing ever thought about that, maybe she knows you are trying to hook up with other women like you are doing now, shame on you ,
lady

Corinth, MS

#4 May 26, 2012
uncle buck wrote:
Are there any ladies who would be interested in a neglected husband? I dont need another wife just a woman that understands.
you aren't a fireman behind bucks service station are you?
uncle buck

Corinth, MS

#5 May 27, 2012
lady wrote:
<quoted text>you aren't a fireman behind bucks service station are you?
Why would you even draw that conclusion? Just because I would like sone attention why would I work there?
Rabus

Ecru, MS

#6 May 27, 2012
uncle buck wrote:
You bought her, live with it. Check out the Captain No-Marriage Blog or Leykis and look at what American women have become. A man marrying in today's society and with current women's attitudes is a fool. If you got to have it that bad go get a hooker.
super lemon
#7 May 27, 2012
Rabus wrote:
<quoted text>You bought her, live with it. Check out the Captain No-Marriage Blog or Leykis and look at what American women have become. A man marrying in today's society and with current women's attitudes is a fool. If you got to have it that bad go get a hooker.
what have women become exactly?! is it so wrong that women no longer have to tolerate men being complete tools?! most men today are piece of sh*t mooches who think living off of a woman and sitting on their ass makes them a man. i agree, dont get married, men are douche lords!
super lemon
#8 May 27, 2012
and that wasnt aimed at you uncle buck. maybe you should have this discussion with your wife. maybe something you're doing is bothering her. putting your marital problems on here is not any way shape or form productive to your marriage. you're going to be REALLY LONELY when she finds out what you are trying to do.
fallen angel

Kilmichael, MS

#9 May 27, 2012
uncle buck wrote:
its not just men who need attention. i know how u feel
homeboy

Jackson, MS

#10 May 27, 2012
Sup fallen angel you need a man
yup

Corinth, MS

#11 May 27, 2012
homeboy wrote:
Sup fallen angel you need a man
I bet you are a real winner..
real woman

Corinth, MS

#12 May 27, 2012
super lemon wrote:
and that wasnt aimed at you uncle buck. maybe you should have this discussion with your wife. maybe something you're doing is bothering her. putting your marital problems on here is not any way shape or form productive to your marriage. you're going to be REALLY LONELY when she finds out what you are trying to do.
u got that right. if I knew who u were I would squeal all the way home
uncle buck

United States

#13 May 28, 2012
How can I get up with you fallen angel? Are you from Corinth? Id be glad to meey you soemwhere..
uncle buck

United States

#14 May 28, 2012
What about you reasl woman? I assume FA and RW are the same lady.
to uncle buck

Ridgeland, MS

#15 May 28, 2012
uncle buck wrote:
I know you aren't a real man, if you were you would stand by your woman , and try and see what the problem is, but no instead you are trying to find someone else, shame on you, maybe she will find out or she probably already knows what a scumbag you are , and that's why, I know if I were her I'd be telling you where to go, you know men think women are stupid and don't know what they do , but usually we are the smarter half thinking with are head instead of you useing your other one
nutterbutter

United States

#16 May 28, 2012
Dont judge him lady!!!! I stood by mine for 10 years 3 of which she did nothing but keep her nose stuck in a book and never wanted to be touched. I provided everthing washed dishs cooked cleaned etc!!! Never spoke out of term with her etc!!!!!She just dried up and never wanted to do anything about my needs.. Still married to her but no longer count on her for my needs. I love her dearly but can not drie up and die.

I dont blame Buck...
so wrong

United States

#17 May 28, 2012
uncle buck wrote:
nope wrong dungeon breathe Rw is my sister
bread

New Albany, MS

#18 May 29, 2012
nutterbutter wrote:
Dont judge him lady!!!! I stood by mine for 10 years 3 of which she did nothing but keep her nose stuck in a book and never wanted to be touched. I provided everthing washed dishs cooked cleaned etc!!! Never spoke out of term with her etc!!!!!She just dried up and never wanted to do anything about my needs.. Still married to her but no longer count on her for my needs. I love her dearly but can not drie up and die.

I dont blame Buck...
I think I kno u. U hv txt buddies?
words of wisdom

Corinth, MS

#19 Aug 14, 2012
nutterbutter wrote:
I dont blame Buck...
You men just don't seem to get it, do you?..a woman appreciates the help, but what a woman wants from her man is to know she is secure and safe and that she is the only woman he ever thinks about!..The woman wants your most intimate feelings which for some reason men can't seem to share..They'd rather go tell a buddy about their dis-satisfactions than try to talk to or work it out with their wives..Have you ever thought she might have depression and can't function and/or you may have said something about her looks that makes her feel like hiding her body from you because she feels undesirable to you?...Women aren't tools for sex!..That's what you men need to realize...What about all the times "she" did want to do it and you turned her down?..I've heard many men say they didn't get enough sex!..Well, if sex is what you want instead of an intimate relationship, you should have never gotten married and stayed single!...Women don't turn on like light switches just because their man 'wants some' at the time to satisify 'his' plesure and not hers!...It makes a woman feel like a piece of used trash to be treated like a sexual object and if you truly loved your wife you would not even be talking like you are now putting her down about not wanting sex everytime you do..That makes you just as bad as bad as the other ones on here that do go cheating around because you are thinking it anyway!
thats right

Summerville, GA

#20 Aug 14, 2012
When a man turns off emotionally to the wife the sex stops. Treat your wife like she is your best friend not your enemy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Corinth man charged with assaulting Tishomingo ... 27 min power 35
Jason childers 38 min good man 33
Barry Mills 44 min guest 5
Hot co-ops at cat 46 min guest 2
Charlotte at the VFW 50 min MaL 1
cris sanders (Mar '11) 2 hr Jimmy 4
I have a very serious question about METH. Plea... 4 hr Icepick 3

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance