you have been identified!

you have been identified!

Posted in the Corinth Forum

free willie

Ripley, MS

#1 Jul 4, 2010
if you ever call my # again!
i will turn you in! unbelieveable! you have done this shit before, but now you are caught! and i am telling you! DONT EVER DIAL MY NUMBER AGAIN!
A and E Fanatic

Tupelo, MS

#2 Jul 4, 2010
free willie wrote:
if you ever call my # again!
i will turn you in! unbelieveable! you have done this shit before, but now you are caught! and i am telling you! DONT EVER DIAL MY NUMBER AGAIN!
You were talking about beating someones ass with your steeltoe boots on another post and now you shaking in them because someone called you. What a wus.
free willie

Ripley, MS

#3 Jul 4, 2010
NO, SMART ASS! AND I KNOW YOU ALSO!!!!!!!!!! but you are nothing to me on here! and WHO CALLED ME? i know who you are and every one on here thanks to a very smart person! i was only after 4 people. and i have them. but you my dear count for nothing in my book! so speak on untill you piss me off! and please stop changing your name so much--- not becomming of you!!!
A and E fanatic

Tupelo, MS

#4 Jul 4, 2010
free willie wrote:
NO, SMART ASS! AND I KNOW YOU ALSO!!!!!!!!!! but you are nothing to me on here! and WHO CALLED ME? i know who you are and every one on here thanks to a very smart person! i was only after 4 people. and i have them. but you my dear count for nothing in my book! so speak on untill you piss me off! and please stop changing your name so much--- not becomming of you!!!
You seem to be a bitter little person. Perhaps we could get together for coffee and talk about your problems.
one ticket

Madison, MS

#5 Jul 4, 2010
you are scaring me free willie?
free willie wrote:
A and E Fanatic

Tupelo, MS

#6 Jul 4, 2010
one ticket wrote:
you are scaring me free willie?
<quoted text>
Careful! He knows someone very smart. Of course it's obviousely not him. I don't think he could find his ass with both hands.
one ticket

Madison, MS

#7 Jul 4, 2010
i stumbled on this wesite. maybe i should stumble off. dang. i just nthought it was funny.
A and E Fanatic

Tupelo, MS

#8 Jul 4, 2010
one ticket wrote:
i stumbled on this wesite. maybe i should stumble off. dang. i just nthought it was funny.
It's hilarious. This free willie person is a freakin joke. Just keep reading his post. I've seeen rocks smarter than him.
Merriweather

Meridian, MS

#10 Jul 5, 2010
Can you tell me who I am? I forgot!
free willie wrote:
i know who you are and every one on here thanks to a very smart person!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#12 Jul 5, 2010
It really is hilarious especially since I was the one threatened with an ass stomping, and prior to the threat, I had never even commented on anything he said. I've asked him to tell me what comment made him so mad but he won't tell me. Whatever.
A and E Fanatic wrote:
<quoted text>It's hilarious. This free willie person is a freakin joke. Just keep reading his post. I've seeen rocks smarter than him.
achs84

Tupelo, MS

#13 Jul 5, 2010
pico89 wrote:
It really is hilarious especially since I was the one threatened with an ass stomping, and prior to the threat, I had never even commented on anything he said. I've asked him to tell me what comment made him so mad but he won't tell me. Whatever.
<quoted text>
I agree.Ieven offered to let him name the time and place and i would let him TRY to stomp my ass but he apparantly is all bark and no bite. Probally a lot of suck tho..
achs84

Tupelo, MS

#14 Jul 5, 2010
free willie wrote:
Still Waiting you little bich!!!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#15 Jul 5, 2010
Ha...thats funny...He can come find me if he would like...this is America, hes free to do that.
achs84 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree.Ieven offered to let him name the time and place and i would let him TRY to stomp my ass but he apparantly is all bark and no bite. Probally a lot of suck tho..
pico89

United States

#16 Sep 16, 2011
O my goodness

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Downtown/city/state/Biggers 10 min Sally sunshine 2
Zach Turney 19 min Very curious 2
John latch 28 min I know 6
Kenny Patterson 47 min T-Bone 3
Michael Lawton 1 hr Brokenhearted 5
Hobby lobby coming to town? 4 hr Michelle 24
Kossuth Queen 4 hr Wtf 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corinth Mortgages