Victims of possible paving scams aske...

Victims of possible paving scams asked to come forward

There are 3 comments on the The Batavian story from Sep 16, 2010, titled Victims of possible paving scams asked to come forward. In it, The Batavian reports that:

It can be hard to admit you might have been scammed, but Investigator Leo Hunter of the New York State Police needs to hear from you if you think you might have been caught up in a paving scam.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Batavian.

Stanley paving scam

Cambridge, MA

#1 Oct 4, 2010
The Stanley's, coming to a driveway near you!
Dana

Bowie, MD

#2 May 25, 2012
I was recently caught up in a paving scam in Virginia.....by a family of Stanleys! Don't know if there is any relation to these Stanleys I've been reading about...but it sure seems a little coincidental and the more research I do in my area I've found that they have scammed numerous others...and they have outstanding warrants for the same fraudulent practices in other states! Strikes me as a little.....odd.
Bill D

Utica, NY

#3 Aug 14, 2013
These holes just struck in Syracuse NY. I let them pave a 3rd of my driveway gave them a check posted for next week and then cancelled it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corfu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Albion prison worker charged in sex case (Mar '09) Nov 13 Anonymous1 188
News Ralph "Bucky" Phillips Spotted In Chatauqua County (Jul '06) Oct '14 HIGh ya 1,604
News Law and Order: Batavia teenager accused of rape... (Jun '14) Aug '14 shadylady 7
News Law and Order: Suspect in burglary in Corfu arr... (Dec '13) Dec '13 genuine_concern 1
News Man pinned by bulldozer on Boyce Road, Pembroke (Sep '13) Sep '13 Darcie 4
find a man in your town tonight free! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Josephina Baltzer 1
Burling Drugs (Aug '13) Aug '13 Wny2010 1

Corfu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corfu Mortgages