Young women bow to society at NYC deb...

Young women bow to society at NYC debutante ball

There are 2 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Dec 29, 2008, titled Young women bow to society at NYC debutante ball. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

Forty-seven young women donned white gowns and greeted guests Monday at the International Debutante Ball, a holdover from an era when the daughters of the upper crust were presented to society as a preface to ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

Massachusetts comment

Roslindale, MA

#1 Jan 5, 2009
Folks, those are Coast Guard cadets, not Army, just FYI.
woot

Englewood, CO

#2 Jan 5, 2009
Thank God during a time of economic hardship and chilling unemployment for millions of Americans the wealthy can still enjoy being snobbish a-holes. It's times like this I remember piloting my luxury 45' sports yacht through the flooded streets of New Orleans waving to all those Black people who kept trying to get on my boat. Luckily I made the choice to get the dual Arneson engines so I was able to have a good laugh watching them trying to swim after my boat which I knew they would never catch. Ha Ha silly negroes expecting me to give them a ride in my brand new boat. Who do these people think they are....hmmm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corfu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police searching for Clarence hit and run driver (May '08) Jun '16 Autocorrect got me 94
News Ralph "Bucky" Phillips Spotted In Chatauqua County (Jul '06) Oct '14 HIGh ya 1,604
News Law and Order: Batavia teenager accused of rape... (Jun '14) Aug '14 shadylady 7
News Law and Order: Suspect in burglary in Corfu arr... (Dec '13) Dec '13 genuine_concern 1
News Man pinned by bulldozer on Boyce Road, Pembroke (Sep '13) Sep '13 Darcie 4
find a man in your town tonight free! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Josephina Baltzer 1
News Victims of possible paving scams asked to come ... (Oct '10) Aug '13 Bill D 3

Corfu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corfu Mortgages