Murder victim in Buffalo may be from ...

Murder victim in Buffalo may be from Batavia

There are 2 comments on the The Batavian story from Jul 2, 2011, titled Murder victim in Buffalo may be from Batavia. In it, The Batavian reports that:

A homicide in Buffalo early Friday may have a Genesee County connection. The Buffalo News reports that Joseph Hale, 35, was shot in the back while in the area of St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Batavian.

Mark Graczyk

Rochester, NY

#1 Jul 3, 2011
Why don't you guys ever link to thedailyewsonline.com ? We had this story 12 hours before the Batavian. You guys even use Buffalo stations over us. What's the problem?
Mark Graczyk

Niagara Falls, NY

#2 Jul 24, 2011
Why don't you folks ever link to The Batavia Daily News website, thedailynewsonline.com ? I notice you're linking to The Batavian and even places like the Grand Island Pennysaver. How about giving the local Batavia paper some love?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corfu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ralph "Bucky" Phillips Spotted In Chatauqua County (Jul '06) Oct '14 HIGh ya 1,604
News Law and Order: Batavia teenager accused of rape... (Jun '14) Aug '14 shadylady 7
News Law and Order: Suspect in burglary in Corfu arr... (Dec '13) Dec '13 genuine_concern 1
News Man pinned by bulldozer on Boyce Road, Pembroke (Sep '13) Sep '13 Darcie 4
find a man in your town tonight free! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Josephina Baltzer 1
News Victims of possible paving scams asked to come ... (Oct '10) Aug '13 Bill D 3
Burling Drugs (Aug '13) Aug '13 Wny2010 1

Corfu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corfu Mortgages