41 - 59 of 59 Comments Last updated May 21, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Flirt_In_A_Skirt

Duluth, GA

#41 Feb 8, 2013
you bet wrote:
<quoted text>He is a well known jackass..
you bet - I gather, since you do not know who he is, that you do not consider him a jackass personally. You must be stating that he is a jackass because he is married and involved with me. What does that make me?
you bet

Dublin, GA

#42 Feb 8, 2013
your right.....but, I hope , that you, in the end,are not the one 'cheated' on.
you bet

Dublin, GA

#43 Feb 8, 2013
I may have miss spoke...You are correct...I do not even know whom you are referring(deductive reasoning, still doesn't tell me) your first statement sounded like me 25-30 yrs ago....The whole affair wound up causing me a lot of heartache..I wanted to say 'in the end, I hope you don't feel like the one cheated'...
Flirt_In_A_Skirt

United States

#44 Mar 13, 2013
you bet wrote:
I may have miss spoke...You are correct...I do not even know whom you are referring(deductive reasoning, still doesn't tell me) your first statement sounded like me 25-30 yrs ago....The whole affair wound up causing me a lot of heartache..I wanted to say 'in the end, I hope you don't feel like the one cheated'...
You Bet,
I see your point, but I am not concerned with him cheating. I am not in my twenties or thirties and know cometsly what I am involved in. Thank you for your advice though.
Flirt_In_A_Skirt

United States

#45 Mar 13, 2013
Flirt_In_A_Skirt wrote:
<quoted text>
You Bet,
I see your point, but I am not concerned with him cheating. I am not in my twenties or thirties and know cometsly what I am involved in. Thank you for your advice though.
Rather, I know 'completely' what I am involved in.
just wandering

United States

#46 Mar 13, 2013
Do you work at cobb county schools in fns?
you bet

Warner Robins, GA

#47 Mar 14, 2013
Flirt_In_A_Skirt wrote:
<quoted text>
Rather, I know 'completely' what I am involved in.
In retrospect i wished I had fought for him..I've just never been a 'first wife', now that I am 50, I regret even caring what the gossip mongers said about me..I know I was loved. and I know it is possible to love 2 people.
Flirt_In_A_Skirt

Ellenwood, GA

#48 Mar 14, 2013
you bet wrote:
<quoted text>In retrospect i wished I had fought for him..I've just never been a 'first wife', now that I am 50, I regret even caring what the gossip mongers said about me..I know I was loved. and I know it is possible to love 2 people.
Twenty years ago I am sure I would have felt and acted just as you did. I was a very different woman then too. Hindsight. Only those who have loved two people can understand how it is even possible to do so; And I would think that they rarely share those feelings with ANYONE else..Who wants to be judged for something many see as taboo?
you bet

Warner Robins, GA

#49 Mar 16, 2013
Flirt_In_A_Skirt wrote:
<quoted text>
Twenty years ago I am sure I would have felt and acted just as you did. I was a very different woman then too. Hindsight. Only those who have loved two people can understand how it is even possible to do so; And I would think that they rarely share those feelings with ANYONE else..Who wants to be judged for something many see as taboo?
I gotcha..The ones that project their 19th century taboo on what you do,that is your business, are the ones that have scary skeletons in their on closets
Lissa

Griffin, GA

#50 Apr 30, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard she is pregnant now. Who knows who the baby daddy is.
This woman is a slut foreal. Check out Rochelle forums lol you will laugh your ass off! Girl got enemies everywhere she needs to keep those legs closed before she gets her ass best by some mans wife lol!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#51 May 1, 2013
Lissa wrote:
<quoted text> This woman is a slut foreal. Check out Rochelle forums lol you will laugh your ass off! Girl got enemies everywhere she needs to keep those legs closed before she gets her ass best by some mans wife lol!
You mean "beat"? Besides, why does it matter who she sleeps with? Last time I seen her, she appeared to be a grown ass woman. Her relations and who she decides to have those relations with shouldn't be yours or anyone else's concern.
arealist4ya

Atlanta, GA

#52 May 2, 2013
justmy2cents4free wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean "beat"? Besides, why does it matter who she sleeps with? Last time I seen her, she appeared to be a grown ass woman. Her relations and who she decides to have those relations with shouldn't be yours or anyone else's concern.
A grown ass woman she is u r right but when u get pregnant by ur cousin don't ya think somebody is gonna have an opinion about that? She made her business public and when u do that ur business is then out there for everyone to see. Be smart don't put ur business out there on a public discussion forum for everyone to talk about.

Location hidden

#53 May 3, 2013
arealist4ya wrote:
<quoted text>A grown ass woman she is u r right but when u get pregnant by ur cousin don't ya think somebody is gonna have an opinion about that? She made her business public and when u do that ur business is then out there for everyone to see. Be smart don't put ur business out there on a public discussion forum for everyone to talk about.
First off, I didn't post my business. Like yourself, I posted my opinion. I'm pretty sure the cousin is grown as well. Everyone is going to have an opinion, but why bash the person?? There's no sense in it. I highly doubt the person who is judging this girl's life and the man that's involved can walk on water themselves. Who cares who this girl is sleeping with/dating/talking to/looking at/working with/pregnant by? People who want to bash others are sad. They waste their time trying to keep up with what's going on in other's personal life rather that living their own. Whoever this girl may be, I'm sure she's happy and content with living her life... maybe other people should try living theirs.
Think It Over

Jacksonville, FL

#54 May 9, 2013
This man is married. He is not force to stay with his wife. Should he leave her? This I can't tell you. This I can tell you. He is showing no respect for you or his wife. He is not your man to have. If he has children, think what a broken home would do to these children. I would suspect there is tension in his home now. It is true that a wife always knows. She might not have confronted him, but she knows. Even if you end up with him you can expect him to cheat on you. He will remember how he ended up with you. Sex alone is not love. End this before you ruin your life.
arealist4ya

Barnesville, GA

#55 May 10, 2013
justmy2cents4free wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, I didn't post my business. Like yourself, I posted my opinion. I'm pretty sure the cousin is grown as well. Everyone is going to have an opinion, but why bash the person?? There's no sense in it. I highly doubt the person who is judging this girl's life and the man that's involved can walk on water themselves. Who cares who this girl is sleeping with/dating/talking to/looking at/working with/pregnant by? People who want to bash others are sad. They waste their time trying to keep up with what's going on in other's personal life rather that living their own. Whoever this girl may be, I'm sure she's happy and content with living her life... maybe other people should try living theirs.
. I wasn't referring to u when I said be smart and don't put your business out there. That was just a piece of advice to anybody that puts their business out there on a public website and makes it subjective to what everybody else thinks. Im not passing judgment on them. What they do is on them. Being grown isn't an excuse. There comes a time in life when u should try and make better decisions, not just for u but everyone else around u like ur kids and ur family. As far as walking on water there is only one person that did that and its the same person these ppl need in their life. He is the only one whose judgement they or anybody else needs to b worried about. But u can't get on here and correct someone for a typo they made and then rant on about walking on water. It makes u look like a hypocrite. She is in this situation because of the choices she made and him as well. Like I said before whoever put this out there for ppl to make their opinions known about this are the ones to blame. I have my own speculations about where a lot of this drama got started but I'm not going there with it. If its not u that ppl are on here talking about the best thing to do is to stay out of it because when u get on here defending someone else and there mistakes it puts u right in the middle of it and eventually u will have ppl lashing out at u.
confused

Jonesboro, GA

#56 May 10, 2013
justmy2cents4free wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious 2cents... You said the last time you saw this ho she was a grown ass woman but then you turn around & say IM sure whoever this woman is you was sure she was happy & content with living her life. Do you know the dumbass it what. Make since if what your saying. Just sayin

Location hidden

#57 May 15, 2013
confused wrote:
<quoted text> Just curious 2cents... You said the last time you saw this ho she was a grown ass woman but then you turn around & say IM sure whoever this woman is you was sure she was happy & content with living her life. Do you know the dumbass it what. Make since if what your saying. Just sayin
Yeah I know her, I see her around every once in a while. As for knowing her personally, not really. I do know that she's in her mid 30's, so technically that would make her a grown ass woman. Wouldn't you agree? So in other words, she can pretty much do as she pleases, without your or anyone else's approval. I just think it's pathetic that the people in this forum keep bashing her, knowing they are not holier than thou and for their sake I hope they're hands are clean before they start pointing fingers. They call her a "ho" for example... so I'm guessing everyone that has called her that is either a virgin or has been with only 1 partner.... I highly doubt that. There is a law to protect people from this nonsense. I can post it for your reading enjoyment, if you would like. Or you can just google O.C.G.A. 16-5-90. But to your defense, after reading your post, it seems like it wouldn't take much to confuse you.

I hope you're reading this Christy... the next time I see you, I will give you a list of Detectives as well as Attorneys and their contact information.

Location hidden

#58 May 15, 2013
arealist4ya wrote:
<quoted text>. I wasn't referring to u when I said be smart and don't put your business out there. That was just a piece of advice to anybody that puts their business out there on a public website and makes it subjective to what everybody else thinks. Im not passing judgment on them. What they do is on them. Being grown isn't an excuse. There comes a time in life when u should try and make better decisions, not just for u but everyone else around u like ur kids and ur family. As far as walking on water there is only one person that did that and its the same person these ppl need in their life. He is the only one whose judgement they or anybody else needs to b worried about. But u can't get on here and correct someone for a typo they made and then rant on about walking on water. It makes u look like a hypocrite. She is in this situation because of the choices she made and him as well. Like I said before whoever put this out there for ppl to make their opinions known about this are the ones to blame. I have my own speculations about where a lot of this drama got started but I'm not going there with it. If its not u that ppl are on here talking about the best thing to do is to stay out of it because when u get on here defending someone else and there mistakes it puts u right in the middle of it and eventually u will have ppl lashing out at u.

The girl this site is referring to hasn't put her personal life on a public website... someone else has. And yes, I do correct people, only for their sake. And as far as telling people to stay out of it, some people should follow their own advise, such as yourself. I never claimed I was not a hypocrit, I'll call someone out quick. How's that saying go, If you can't take it, then don't dish it? I'm not lashing out on you. But the point I'm trying to make is that whatever decision this girl makes, it's her decision. Who are we to say her decisions are poor and not thought out? Those decisions may affect her kids and family, but that's on her, no one else in this forum. As far as I can tell, her kids and family seem do be doing well. I'm 30+ and with kids as well. I may not make the best decisions, but those decisions are what's best for me. I've never been the one to care what my family has ever thought or anyone else for that matter. And I am perfectly content.
arealist4ya

Atlanta, GA

#59 May 21, 2013
I never said she put her business out there. Actually I don't care who put it out there. Its not me and its not for me or u to worry about. As far as me taking my own advice, I'm not the one on here defending or bashing anybody. I gave a realistic point of view that wasn't intended to offend anybody. U can call out whoever u want whenever u want but like u said if u can't handle it then don't dish it out. Its not for u to correct ppl either. U only do it because it makes u feel superior. If they want to get on here spell every word wrong then that's on them. Its on them to do better for themselves. They r probably content in their life just like u say u r. I hope u r happy and content with your life. No matter who u r everyone deserves to b happy. I'm not trying to b ugly I'm just keepin it real. U have your opinion and I have mine.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cordele Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr Synergy 53,090
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) 11 hr Pfffft 185
Hospital Waste Aug 26 Hospital Waste 1
Verlin Jones Aug 22 Pig Jiger 1
V.F.W. Who can dance Aug 21 Racecar 1
carlie mathis "swamp donkey" (Jan '12) Aug 20 Oh Well 37
As Cobb goes, so goes Atlanta: ARC leader encou... Aug 5 arc2 1
•••
•••
•••

Cordele Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••