Two charged in theft of tree equipment

Jan 25, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Douglas County Sentinel

Two men have been charge in connection to the theft of equipment in Douglas, Cobb and Paulding counties.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jan 26, 2013

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Jan 26, 2013
Since these two losers are white I was wondering if anyone wanted to organize a march for them. Clearly this happened because of their color and the "justice" system just wants to "make an example" of them so we won't notice all the black crooks in the county.

I realize they look like skinheads, and one has been to prison twice on meth charges, but I'm sure they're both "good boys who fell in with the wrong crowd". We need to organize and get their mommas on camera telling what good boys they are.

Come on Douglas county, let's turn out and show our support for these 2 young white men. They have their whole life in front of them and we just can't let this happen.
Grobbbbbbbbbb

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2 Jan 26, 2013
Look, I know they were stealing. But it was all work-related stuff, so they deserve a break. They just wanted the stuff so they could work and support their kids. We should at least protest to get them out of the Cobb county jail and back in their own county jail.
Grobbbbbbbb
runninghot

Douglasville, GA

#3 Jan 26, 2013
I think the things that you speak of only work for blacks and mexicans. Being sensitive is only for people other than white people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cordele Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 hr Synergy 53,090
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) 15 hr Pfffft 185
Hospital Waste Aug 26 Hospital Waste 1
Verlin Jones Aug 22 Pig Jiger 1
V.F.W. Who can dance Aug 21 Racecar 1
carlie mathis "swamp donkey" (Jan '12) Aug 20 Oh Well 37
As Cobb goes, so goes Atlanta: ARC leader encou... Aug 5 arc2 1
•••
•••
•••

Cordele Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••