Sherri Morgan

United States

#1 Jan 15, 2013
I heard today that she replace Linda at the store while she was gone on vacation. Thats a law suit in the making, how can you replace a worker that you allow to take off to go on vacation. I hope Linda gets a lawyer. No matter what people think about Linda that was just wrong. I could think a few who would have been better to get rid of because they just get on peoples nerves.

Since: Feb 12

United States

#2 Jan 17, 2013
I agree with you that was wrong to do. Lord knows Sherri is in no place to judge people. Couldn't she find someone else to take her place and why not get rid of some of the others.
Lol

Ash Flat, AR

#3 Jan 20, 2013
Well it maybe because she was caught shop lifting in Batesville
concerned

United States

#4 Jan 26, 2013
You can't get rid of somebody who done something somewhere else and has not. Been found guilty. Sherri has no right to judge when she's married and lets Bobby hang all over her and any guy
Think it thru

United States

#5 Jan 26, 2013
whats wrong with you people. maybe linda didnt get fired maybe she chose to move on, maybe sheri told her she couldnt spare her that week. its between them. and I can promise you sheri is a lovely person with her reasons for doing anythign she does. she doesnt charge as much as she could for the goods she sells. she makes a profit and not too much of one. if you dont like her or linda then have nothing to do with them, OR better yet guts it up and ask about what happened to their faces.

Mckinney, TX

#6 Feb 13, 2013
sherri is happily married and doesnt let guys hang all over her. so "concerned" thats not something you should be posting
Mamma Mia

Hardy, AR

#7 Feb 16, 2013
Amen!!! People need to get a life and quit talking about Sherri !!!!
lol

Melbourne, AR

#8 Feb 18, 2013
Well bobby is there for hours at a time for some reason if I was his wife I would put a boot up his ass and people stop being so stupid bobby is not going to be faithful to no woman he cheats trust me I have witness it so keep on believing that he is faithful and you will see for yourself one day
BUTTERFLY

Bellevue, WA

#9 Feb 18, 2013
lol wrote:
Well bobby is there for hours at a time for some reason if I was his wife I would put a boot up his ass and people stop being so stupid bobby is not going to be faithful to no woman he cheats trust me I have witness it so keep on believing that he is faithful and you will see for yourself one day
lol that is very very ture.and chri thinks that he is the one and only.hell he has a women in poky to he has beening see her for years to be for than where marryed.
stuck up girl!

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Mar 8, 2013
Umm first of all that's not sherry talking bc you didn't even spell her name right and how do you even know that for a fact? You don't!!! Bc it's none of your business to be spreading what happened and if you was smart enough you wouldn't have started it on topix! Enough said!!

Killeen, TX

#11 Mar 8, 2013
Now I see where the daughters get it from.
Butterfly

Bellevue, WA

#12 Mar 8, 2013
[QUOTE who="stuck up girl! "]Umm first of all that's not sherry talking bc you didn't even spell her name right and how do you even know that for a fact? You don't!!! Bc it's none of your business to be spreading what happened and if you was smart enough you wouldn't have started it on topix! Enough said!![/QUOTE] I do know.and Cheri has even told me that her self. thank u very much.and I can say what I would like on here just like u.I hate Bobby just like alot of ppl do. O his stepdad does not work with him no more because of his bullshit. I do know Bobby very well 19years now.
lol

Cherokee Village, AR

#13 Mar 12, 2013
Gina you are stupid get a life go do what your best at sucking dick
no way

Grand Prairie, TX

#14 Mar 13, 2013
sheri doesnt cheat does she?? ive never heard this
Butterfly

Bellevue, WA

#15 Apr 2, 2013
no way wrote:
sheri doesnt cheat does she?? ive never heard this
NO SHERI MORGAN DOES NOT.SHERI IS A VERY NICE WOMEN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cord Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
crystal loftis (Oct '12) Mon Phillip George 18
good guys? Jul 27 goodgirl 1
what girl in Tuckerman has the coolest hair? (May '13) Jul 26 in the know 4
Bryan Riney (Apr '13) Jul 25 Bubble buster 13
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Jul 25 Ho Dee DOO 30,925
Drowning in Lynn Jul 24 thedammntrutg 35
Dubs Jul 23 Turtle1215 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cord Mortgages