Dear Justin Dixon,
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
good news

Dallas, TX

#41 Feb 19, 2012
Great news wrote:
Hey I just found out last night that Justin dixon is working full time for the sheriffs office!! Is that true or is it hear say? If he is than I'm stoked because that is great news.
It's true!!
his friend

Dallas, TX

#42 Feb 20, 2012
I thank is good that he is a cop cuz he dose his job good and he don't pick on anyone cuz he hates everyone the same
omg

Salem, AR

#43 Feb 21, 2012
People who go to shiela's to learn things well all i got to say thats where the bull shit starts so you hear all ya want their an what ya dont hear just ask the ones working they will be happy to add to it an pass it on.
good news

Bexar, AR

#44 Feb 21, 2012
omg wrote:
People who go to shiela's to learn things well all i got to say thats where the bull shit starts so you hear all ya want their an what ya dont hear just ask the ones working they will be happy to add to it an pass it on.
Well I know for a fact that it's true & I didn't find out at Shiela's.
Hobitt

United States

#45 Feb 22, 2012
Wow Justin is a cop now? That's awesome! For those of you he's pulled over.......... well if ya wasn't breaking the law you wouldn't have anything to worry about! I have always thought alot of Justin and glad he is doin good! Dixon if your reading this I miss ya crazy butt! This HOBITT is proud of ya! Lol
gary mitchell stud

Jonesboro, AR

#46 Oct 12, 2012
He is the best hand jobber around
for sure

United States

#47 Oct 12, 2012
Justin Parker wrote:
Well Lynn voter. Since you are apparently scared to say your real name I will just say that you are an idiot. If any knows my father, aka, the one you are talking about being a real firemen, which on that subject you are also an idiot, they know that he works with and helps out the officers any time he can and whenevr they ask and he is also not smart enough to figure out a computer and topix to post on it. So before you go running your mouth about him or the Lynn Fire Dept. you should check your facts. Thanks
u tell'm justin, he is a good man and if I needed help from the responders, he is the only one I would trust, and Randy!!!
megan dixon

United States

#48 Jan 5, 2013
I like Justin. He's a good guy. And for all y'all Runnin ur mouth about him that's just nonsense. It's just immature. He's doin his job the best he can. He ain't on here postin ugly things about y'all. And the hidn behind screen names really? If ya don't like him keep it to yourself or man up and tell him to his face I mean dang let's be mature about this people.
Leave it

Mountain Home, AR

#49 Jan 19, 2013
Hey Justin is alright he wi work likes his job and does what needs to be done y'all. Must be confusing him with his brother Jeff. Big difference there it's Jeff that won't work or take care of his family.
RogerDodger

Mountain Home, AR

#50 Jan 26, 2013
Leave it wrote:
Hey Justin is alright he wi work likes his job and does what needs to be done y'all. Must be confusing him with his brother Jeff. Big difference there it's Jeff that won't work or take care of his family.
Yeah hes really takin care of his family, riding around with ole skanks in his car.

He wont last, they will get tired of his shit, hes just a fat version of the liscomb cop, full of sh#t and full of himself
Jessica

United States

#51 Jan 26, 2013
Justin's a good guy and a good cop. Comparing him to Blake is ridiculous. He has a job to do just like everybody else. If you're job is to clean toilets, you clean toilets. If you're job is to enforce the law, you enforce it. It's what he's paid to do.
words of wisdom

United States

#52 Feb 8, 2013
he is some kind of sexy and a good guy if your worthless kids need a ticket woop there ass after they get one. might save a live
Constable

United States

#53 Feb 10, 2013
gary mitchell stud wrote:
He is the best hand jobber around
dissapointed
Constable

United States

#54 Feb 10, 2013
megan dixon wrote:
I like Justin. He's a good guy. And for all y'all Runnin ur mouth about him that's just nonsense. It's just immature. He's doin his job the best he can. He ain't on here postin ugly things about y'all. And the hidn behind screen names really? If ya don't like him keep it to yourself or man up and tell him to his face I mean dang let's be mature about this people.
thanks for sticking up for me in previous post but I would prefer to handle my own business. Thank you
get real

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#55 Feb 20, 2013
Lynn voter wrote:
P.S JODY DOTSON and JUSTIN DIXON get my vote!!!
Your nuts
Nicole

United States

#57 Feb 23, 2013
Do we need to have a talk?
Megan dixon

United States

#58 Nov 29, 2014
Constable wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks for sticking up for me in previous post but I would prefer to handle my own business. Thank you
I wasn't sticking up for you. I was talking about justin dixon

Jonesboro, AR

#59 Nov 29, 2014
Lmao let u in on a little secret , do u think Justin cares about ur little bitching session, go justin!! Keep up the good work!!
SeeYaLoser

Dallas, TX

#60 May 9, 2016
Uncle Jim wrote:
<quoted text>STFU Shawn!!!!

Justin is a big a prick as you!
I see he has coward down and come crawling back

Since: Jun 15

Location hidden

#61 May 15, 2016
SeeYaLoser wrote:
<quoted text>I see he has coward down and come crawling back
By coward down you mean he left to make more money at the PD?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cord Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 46 min BARNEYII 43,238
damn tweekers 15 hr anita 9
Cedar Ridge Football 22 hr Guest 2
Football playoffs (Nov '16) May 19 Fan 2
Looking for so discreet fun May 18 old wise one 2
lynn supermarket May 17 Monkeybutt 5
Torn between May 16 Just sayin 2

Cord Jobs

Personal Finance

Cord Mortgages