Dear Justin Dixon,
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ronnie

United States

#1 Jan 3, 2012
The next time you pull me over, you had better write me a ticket. I am tired of your State Trooper wanna be smart arse!

Yours Truely. Ronnie Dalton Strawberry Arkansas

Oh and I can afford a lawyer!

Maybe you should go home and be with your wife!
Officer Dixon

Dallas, TX

#2 Jan 3, 2012
I don't guess I remember ever pulling you over sir but I'm sure I would not have stopped you without reason
Big dixie

Dallas, TX

#3 Jan 3, 2012
You don't come down round here talkin bout policing on the computer box. If you have a problem take it to the property thority you hear.
Strawberrian

Dallas, TX

#4 Jan 3, 2012
Who the heck is Ronnie Dalton??
wow

United States

#5 Jan 3, 2012
Seriously another fu**ing thread about this?! No one cares whether you like him or not.
Outlander

Fate, TX

#6 Jan 4, 2012
Strawberrian wrote:
Who the heck is Ronnie Dalton??
Must not be too important lol I ain't heard of him either. Hell if ur pissin people off then u must be doin a damn fine job, I would like to shake ur hand next time I'm home officer.
Shawn Durham

Dallas, TX

#7 Jan 4, 2012
Lol wow this is like the 6th thread about the guy what a joke come on get off his nutts and tell it to his face. By the way don't speed and you won't get pulled over you know a little saying follow the law or look in the rear veiw and the law will follow you lol sounded better in my head but I'll keep it on here anyway
ltl

Fort Payne, AL

#8 Jan 4, 2012
i fully agree with every one not downing the cop if your tired of getting pulled over then stop giving him reasons to and the part about spend some time with you wife its none of you buisness if he spends time with her or not im preety sure she is proud to be married to a man that actually inforses the law and shawn what you said did not sound bad it was the truth there is another saying when you point one finger at someone you got four pointing back at you so quit trying to dog on a cop that is doing his job
old lady from smithville

Cabot, AR

#9 Jan 5, 2012
OMG before I discovered the computer I was in ignorant bliss I see no one has a life on this website either LMAO
hmm

United States

#10 Jan 5, 2012
old lady from smithville wrote:
OMG before I discovered the computer I was in ignorant bliss I see no one has a life on this website either LMAO
Yet your on it...
Uncle Jim

Bexar, AR

#11 Jan 5, 2012
Shawn Durham wrote:
Lol wow this is like the 6th thread about the guy what a joke come on get off his nutts and tell it to his face. By the way don't speed and you won't get pulled over you know a little saying follow the law or look in the rear veiw and the law will follow you lol sounded better in my head but I'll keep it on here anyway
STFU Shawn!!!!

Justin is a big a prick as you!
Shawn Durham

Frisco, TX

#12 Jan 5, 2012
I'll stick something in your mouth to shut you the f@&$ up uncle Jim

truly yours the big prick

Ps your a joke
Jason

United States

#13 Jan 5, 2012
At least he put his real name up!!!!!!P U S S Y!!!!!!!!
Shawn Durham

Frisco, TX

#14 Jan 5, 2012
Jason wrote:
At least he put his real name up!!!!!!P U S S Y!!!!!!!!
Yea well some people have that problem when they talk bad about cops
Rodney

Bexar, AR

#15 Jan 5, 2012
Shawn Durham wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea well some people have that problem when they talk bad about cops
Well Shawn, some of us do not appreciate how "Officer Dixon" (as he likes to call himself) has developed a bad habit of only patroling certain areas, kinda over-policing you might say. Now I have a scanner in my house and he is constantly calling in local tags and making stops all around the Lynn area.

Now we all know that "Officer Dixon" really wants to be a police officer but their are those of us that grew up on these backroads who do not like being hassled by wanna-be officers.

If "Officer Dixon" writes tickets for all the stops he makes then the county should have enough money to blacktop the entire county!

"Officer Dixon" wants to be like his cousin trooper, and I hope he acheives his goal and they ship him to Little Rock or Fort Smith, just as long as its far away from here.

And with it being an election year, I don't think the Sheriff will hire him because he needs all the votes from Lynn/Strawberry/Smithville he can get and having "Officer Dixon" does not look good for the Sheriff. If you don't believe my opinion then just ask around Shelia's and see what others opinions about him are.

Now I stated my opinion without threats or dirty words, so I hope you will respect it and do the same. God Bless
Shawn Durham

Frisco, TX

#16 Jan 5, 2012
I don't think I threaten anyone just stated a fact. he is a young gun trying to show off like anyone who wants or cares about a job. now with that said if something happens wouldn't you want someone that likes their job or cares about it to take care of your problem. Instead of someone filling the time clock and not saying the other cops do but just saying. your complaints have been filed and looked at and I bid you good day sir.
hc

United States

#17 Jan 5, 2012
It amazes me that this is all you can find to bitch about. I'm gonna go out on a limb & say that you probably know other people that don't do their job to your 'expectations' so why is he the one your singling out? Better yet, why don't you make a thread about people that don't work? That would be a little more understandable. As for him patrolling one specific area, I thought that's usually what cops did.

Oh and to the person that said he should be at home, are you saying that he shouldn't work? If so, then a thumbs up to you!..that's great advice to give someone.
Lynn voter

Frisco, TX

#18 Jan 6, 2012
Well I think for starters if it's the Rodney from Lynn I think it is I would be very fossa disappointed in what you have said about Dixon because he also grew up around here and doesn't harrase anyone and do u know how many tickets he has wrote??

I would also think that he has every right and reason to patrol down here and I have also seen that their hasn't been as many thefts and stuff as there was earlier in the year do u think that may have a little to do with it and I'm sure people don't come in from all over the state to strawberry to try and steal something it would probably be the locals don't ya think!!

If this is the Rodney I'm thinking of maybe you should become a real fireman and get shipped off to NYFD and stop worrying about what he does maybe if u do nothing wrong you wouldn't worry about him working this area and also if you listen to everything u hear at shiela's then ur not very smart!!
Lynn voter

Frisco, TX

#19 Jan 6, 2012
P.S JODY DOTSON and JUSTIN DIXON get my vote!!!
Cooter

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Jan 6, 2012
All yall turds on them internets talkin bad about Justin need to shut up and get a life. Justin is a beautiful man and he would do anything to help you and i love him so shut up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cord Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ashton brann 4 hr concerned 2
truth Mon haha 1
houses burnt in Swifton Aug 27 Prince Vegeta 6
nancy ozier (Nov '10) Aug 26 Milf hunter 34
beaware Aug 25 Sherry Bates 5
tell me what u think about leland smith (Mar '11) Aug 24 OCEAN 2
No Regrets... Aug 22 Hometown Memory 1

Cord Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance