why does my bf always cheat?

Posted in the Cord Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
only prettier

Newport, AR

#1 Dec 27, 2010
These girls may look better than me.They have no personality it stinks.What can i do to make him not cheat on me?
lisamarie

Newport, AR

#3 Dec 28, 2010
only prettier wrote:
These girls may look better than me.They have no personality it stinks.What can i do to make him not cheat on me?
Do a lil sumpin sumpin with your ugly self!LOL

Dallas, TX

#4 Dec 28, 2010
prolly cuz Ur dating orri allen duh
only prettier

Newport, AR

#5 Dec 28, 2010
Guest wrote:
prolly cuz Ur dating orri allen duh
no i do not know him even sorry
samantha

Newport, AR

#6 Dec 29, 2010
only prettier wrote:
so sad if he cheats run a cheater never stops
Mom2

Frisco, TX

#7 Dec 29, 2010
Um, hm.. Leave him! Duh.

Newport, AR

#8 Feb 1, 2012
Because you let him duh! Why be with a cheater and second guess your self the next time he does it instead of asking why he does it go look in the mirror and see why you would want to put up with someone who is ugly on the inside when things can be changed on the outside and make him regret it.
Really

Dallas, TX

#9 Feb 3, 2012
Why are you still with him?? Dont blame him for cheating on you. If you know he is and continue to stay with him then its on you for putting up with it. Time to be done with him for good and no take backs.
lol

Newport, AR

#10 Feb 5, 2012
Really wrote:
Why are you still with him?? Dont blame him for cheating on you. If you know he is and continue to stay with him then its on you for putting up with it. Time to be done with him for good and no take backs.
You sound like your a mistress
lol

Frisco, TX

#11 Feb 5, 2012
Nope not a mistress. I have been cheated on and I left his sorry tail. I wouldnt stick around for it to happen again. Life is too short.
If your stupid enough to allow it to happen over and over and not leaving then you ask for it to happen.

United States

#13 Feb 9, 2012
Get rid of his sorry a$$
been there

Newport, AR

#14 Feb 10, 2012
only prettier wrote:
If you know who it is that he is cheating with get even this is what I did when I found out that my EX HUSBAND cheated
I came home and found this womans bra in my bedroom, I went to the Dollar store and bought a big poster board stapled the bra to the poster board and wrote kenpany I thought you might want this back after sleeping with my husband in my bed, then I put the poster at the 4-way stop sign by her house

United States

#15 Feb 10, 2012
been there wrote:
<quoted text>
If you know who it is that he is cheating with get even this is what I did when I found out that my EX HUSBAND cheated
I came home and found this womans bra in my bedroom, I went to the Dollar store and bought a big poster board stapled the bra to the poster board and wrote kenpany I thought you might want this back after sleeping with my husband in my bed, then I put the poster at the 4-way stop
sign by her house
Love it!!

United States

#16 Feb 14, 2012
How old are you
up north

United States

#17 Feb 15, 2012
only prettier wrote:
Get the hell"""" """ away from him and stay and don't let him come around you if you are real about this i don't think you are but you got a forum going anyway
DogDog

Newport, AR

#18 Feb 17, 2012
He cheat cuz yo cat stank

United States

#19 Feb 17, 2012
How old are you
redbrown

Newport, AR

#21 Apr 28, 2012
Qpjjd

Tempe, AZ

#22 Jan 21, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Love it!!
<> Heard you got your bed burned when alot was found out!!!!!
angelakemmee

Antioch, TN

#23 Apr 17, 2013
Hes a horny prick need i.say more leave the dude youll find better luck to you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cord Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Movies 12 hr Film 1
ashton brann 18 hr concerned 2
truth Mon haha 1
houses burnt in Swifton Aug 27 Prince Vegeta 6
nancy ozier (Nov '10) Aug 26 Milf hunter 34
beaware Aug 25 Sherry Bates 5
tell me what u think about leland smith (Mar '11) Aug 24 OCEAN 2

Cord Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance