RC Thomas... Still Alive?
distant relative

Lancing, TN

#21 Aug 12, 2010
It was his 15 year old cousin and his mother, Henrietta, that he killed. The 15 year olds mother, Charolett, was a cousin (I believe) to them. She, charolett, was stabbed in the head trying to save her son. She escaped, ran across the hwy there in front of the house to a neighbor's house, rang the doorbell but ran off before he could get up and answer it...when he saw the blood on his porch, he telephoned authorities. It is a completely sad situation...for all!
drug police

Gray, KY

#22 Aug 19, 2010
i do they fed him drugs without his knowledge like they did my brother. pcp sounds like the same thing he my bro was out of it gor 3 to 4 days in a straight jacket could not get him to the hospital 8 men could not hold him down then a doctor came to our house. we kept him in a room for 4 days know one will ever know what our family went trough, i love sac and i pray he will never remember.
dirt

Winchester, KY

#23 Aug 20, 2010
does anyone rember when all this happened i was thinkin 1981 but not for sure thanks
sad

London, KY

#24 Aug 20, 2010
I remember someone talking about this, very sad! Are there newspaper archives anywhere about this?
Johnny

United States

#25 Aug 20, 2010
knows wrote:
yes and yes
more like yes and NO. He is out now as of almost 6 yrs ago and living in Lexington and working a Full time job. He is doing pretty good actually.
Eddie Valent

Prestonsburg, KY

#26 Aug 22, 2010
I know RC Cola is hardly alive.
Joe Friday

Versailles, KY

#27 Aug 23, 2010
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
more like yes and NO. He is out now as of almost 6 yrs ago and living in Lexington and working a Full time job. He is doing pretty good actually.
Not true.
Knows better

United States

#28 Aug 24, 2010
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
more like yes and NO. He is out now as of almost 6 yrs ago and living in Lexington and working a Full time job. He is doing pretty good actually.
He absolutely is NOT out and working a full time job in Lexington!! He is permanently damaged and a danger to society!
Johnny

United States

#29 Aug 29, 2010
Absolutely positively wrong my
friend! I saw home at Arbys in lex with my wife a couple yrs ago! He is out!!!!!Know it all bastard!
D man

United States

#30 Aug 29, 2010
You right. Eastern state cannot hold a person if they demonstrate improvement. he was released because he poses no threat whatsoever ... Now anyways.

“I heart poon!”

Since: Dec 08

Corbin, KY

#31 Aug 30, 2010
Was he still a fat?
Wrong

United States

#32 Aug 30, 2010
Wrong... RC is not out. My father works for the state as am administrator in the mental health field and states unequivocably that Mr Thomas is locked away and will continue to be locked away.
Frenchiethefarme r

Somerset, KY

#33 Aug 30, 2010
Tim French, lol
Wrong again

Winchester, KY

#34 Sep 7, 2010
He is out. Your daddy doesn't know WTF
he's talking about.for gods sake the man is out. I know that makes you hillbilly idiots feel unsettled, but for the love of god the man is ooouuuuttttt!!!!!!!!!!nnnnnn
One Who Knows

Versailles, KY

#35 Sep 7, 2010
Wrong again wrote:
He is out. Your daddy doesn't know WTF
he's talking about.for gods sake the man is out. I know that makes you hillbilly idiots feel unsettled, but for the love of god the man is ooouuuuttttt!!!!!!!!!!nnnnnn
Wrong yet again. My father makes visits to Eastern State, and knows that Junior is there. Quit trying to panic people. No one believes your crazy talk anyway.
Wrong again

Cynthiana, KY

#36 Sep 7, 2010
Call Arbys in lex. Not sure which one and ask for him then.
Wrong again

Cynthiana, KY

#37 Sep 7, 2010
. Last I knew he would get to leave to go to work at arbys in the evening and finally they dischrged him.Nthis was in 2003. If he is at eastern state again then he must have been readmitted since then. Trust me I know.
granddaughter

United States

#38 Jan 12, 2016
drug police wrote:
i do they fed him drugs without his knowledge like they did my brother. pcp sounds like the same thing he my bro was out of it gor 3 to 4 days in a straight jacket could not get him to the hospital 8 men could not hold him down then a doctor came to our house. we kept him in a room for 4 days know one will ever know what our family went trough, i love sac and i pray he will never remember.
I just want you to understand that it was cool to mix pcp in joints then and he knew what he was smoking. I have no sympathy for him. He took my chance to know how great my uncle Howard was.RIP Howard and my loving grandmother I dream of you finally hugging your baby boy. I love you granny
granddaughter

United States

#39 Jan 12, 2016
dirt wrote:
does anyone rember when all this happened i was thinkin 1981 but not for sure thanks
I think it was I was born a few years later
granddaughter

United States

#40 Jan 12, 2016
Wrong again wrote:
. Last I knew he would get to leave to go to work at arbys in the evening and finally they dischrged him.Nthis was in 2003. If he is at eastern state again then he must have been readmitted since then. Trust me I know.
I do you know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Pikeville Parent 160,720
Private investigator 1 hr Wondering 7
How much do full time aision employs make? 3 hr Hoot on phonix 10
Aisin 3 hr Looking 7
Skanky Asaro 9 hr Clifford 2
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 11 hr Child of God 1,470
hi 19 hr Tonight guy 20

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages