New tanning salon
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wants to know

United States

#1 Jan 9, 2013
Does anybody know when the new tanning salon by Wendy's is opening?
OH YES

Somerset, KY

#2 Jan 9, 2013
Yes!!! I want to be first in line for melanoma and wrinkles,brown spots and premature aging!! Sounds GREAT!
Wants to know

United States

#3 Jan 10, 2013
OH YES wrote:
Yes!!! I want to be first in line for melanoma and wrinkles,brown spots and premature aging!! Sounds GREAT!
. Go smoke you another one!! I was asking a question for people that knew. Not for some idiot to respond to.
Facts

Cynthiana, KY

#4 Jan 10, 2013
Look everybody can tell that u r trying to promote your business on topix.. Take out a newspaper ad. enough already. Have a little class. This is not the place, and really who would want all the skanks and botton feeders that frequent this site in their tanning salon..Desperate
please

Dyer, TN

#5 Jan 10, 2013
but its free
Corbin city

Woodstock, IL

#6 Jan 10, 2013
Facts wrote:
Look everybody can tell that u r trying to promote your business on topix.. Take out a newspaper ad. enough already. Have a little class. This is not the place, and really who would want all the skanks and botton feeders that frequent this site in their tanning salon..Desperate
I doubt that they would use this site for advertisement , simply because it'd just be like opening a can of worms to get talked about. This thread isn't specific to a certain place, just in general. I just don't understand why some people just hate to see something positive being said about someone else, like it is taking away from anyone else. Wag more, bark less pal.
excited

Dyer, TN

#7 Jan 15, 2013
Id really love a job at this place. "sun spot"
gross skin disorders

Somerset, KY

#9 Jan 15, 2013
excited wrote:
Id really love a job at this place. "sun spot"
Your melanoma,premature aging and your sun spots will all be free of charge if you work there!Thats a great name sun spot.Very telling! You will be a good ambassador with sunspots all over you!
Cant wait

Tucker, GA

#10 Jan 16, 2013
They are suppose to have great beds. It will be new, and for sure clean. Plus new bulbs. Can you say bye bye to Always Summer, and Mcveys. Probably wont hurt Shades cause they have a hair salon. They will bring in customers cause of that. It's about time Corbin gets a nice tanning salon. I can't wait.
Lady

Tucker, GA

#12 Jan 16, 2013
Tee hee go to bed! I hear they are going to be good. When are they opening? I'm not going to start tanning until this new one opens up!
TeeHee

Belvidere, IL

#13 Jan 17, 2013
At least you haven't started killing yourself yet. There is still hope for you. Don't do it.
best

Dyer, TN

#14 Jan 17, 2013
It will be the nicest,cleanest,and best beds that money can buy,nothing in town can compete with it.and it is time for a nice tanning salon.
Tanner

Tucker, GA

#15 Jan 17, 2013
Yeah, I talked to a girl from there, they are gonna have top of the line beds, and good prices. This is what Corbin needs. And for those who don't tan, don't be hating.
old tanner

Dyer, TN

#17 Jan 17, 2013
I will try it but I know my beds and brands,if the bulbs have much space between them they are cheap a?? beds but if the bulbs are close they are good beds,I will give them a try. do they have all different levels like Suntan City.
Haha

Tucker, GA

#18 Jan 17, 2013
Old Tanner, I think it's time you steped out of the 80's! That has nothing to do with a good bed! These beds they have today, most bulbs ain't close together. But they do have beds similar to Sun Tan City. Does anyone know when it's opening?
old tanner

Dyer, TN

#20 Jan 18, 2013
It is not a good idea to advertise your salon on this site and I will give it a try but dont try and say that bulbs that are spaced will not strip you,I bet you have frosted acrylics also ,this hides this,when is opening day.I hope I like it. believe me I know about brands and quality of beds,my experience working where they make them was observed,when I said old tanner it didnt mean old person,I am sure I am younger then you. 1981 DOB.
Crazy tan

Murray, KY

#21 Jan 18, 2013
I don't know anything about spaced bulbs or anything like that, I just know if a bed is good when I lay in it, but old tanner like someone said before I'm sure that they are not on here advertising their business. No one would be crazy enough to do that. I have laid in several good beds at different places but I have never paid attention to the bulbs maybe you are right..idk..next time I lay I will have to look.
TeeHee

Elm Grove, WI

#22 Jan 18, 2013
Good beds? I didn't know a bed that cooked your insides and changed your DNA was considered "a good bed".
Crazy tan

Murray, KY

#23 Jan 18, 2013
TeeHee wrote:
Good beds? I didn't know a bed that cooked your insides and changed your DNA was considered "a good bed".
What do you do when you step outside and the sun hits you. I mean I guess your DNA changes daily then, unless you stay stuck indoors all day or wrap up from head to toe. You need to really know exactly what you are talking about before you get on here and tell others not to do something you sound like a crazy person.
TeeHee

Elm Grove, WI

#24 Jan 18, 2013
Crazy tan wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you do when you step outside and the sun hits you. I mean I guess your DNA changes daily then, unless you stay stuck indoors all day or wrap up from head to toe. You need to really know exactly what you are talking about before you get on here and tell others not to do something you sound like a crazy person.
I DO know what I am talking about. A recent study has proven that tanning beds emit 6x more radioactive rays than sunlight does. So, 30 minutes in a bed is equivalent to 3 hours in the Sun. My Biology professor also stated this to us last semester. The Sun DOES alter your DNA, that is why many people in their 30's and 40's look like their skin is made of leather. Too much UV exposure.
Know what YOU are talking about before you get on here acting like you are smarter than others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min ChromiuMan 174,725
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 7 min walk with God 1,892
Lets Play Word Association! (Oct '08) 4 hr winner 1,061
drop a word, then add a word (Sep '10) 4 hr winner 2,659
Word Association (Mar '10) 4 hr winner 979
What is being built on Main St. across from Mik... 6 hr yep 3
Jonathon joyce 8 hr Dina 2

Corbin Jobs

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages