I am dating a married man and confuse...

I am dating a married man and confused what to do

Posted in the Corbin Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
confused

Mayfield, KY

#1 Dec 3, 2011
I need a little advice. I am dating a married man that works at owens. He just got married about 4 monthes ago. He said he only married this woman because she was pregnate. He says he doesn't love her and never did. I really hate to break a family up but he said he is not happy with her. I am afraid he is just using me to get away from her. He tells me that she is a terrable mother to her two year old daughter and the new baby. He says he loves me very much and I know I love him. What should I do?
been there

Sheridan, AR

#2 Dec 3, 2011
Listen from someone who has been there, tell him the only way you two can be together is if he divorces her. I was in a situation kind of like this one, its been many years ago. The "wife" knew we were dating, I met all of his 3 children and all of his family and friends knew about us. Are we together today? Nope and he was in the middle of his divorce. That's why I say you should tell him you two can only be together once the papers have been signed. I ended up leaving him and IDK if him or his wife are still together or not but I do know he is still sleeping around if they are. Cheaters never change and I knew that.
unknown

United States

#3 Dec 3, 2011
Sounds to me like you just want to start trouble. What's it anyone's business where he works? Besides why would you even get involved with a married man? Do you not have any morals?
crazy

Elkhorn City, KY

#4 Dec 3, 2011
you are commiting ADULTRY,,stop now he is married...
heard that

Russell Springs, KY

#5 Dec 3, 2011
If he is cheating on her he will cheat on you.RUN RUN RUN.
wake up

Madisonville, KY

#6 Dec 3, 2011
confused wrote:
I need a little advice. I am dating a married man that works at owens. He just got married about 4 monthes ago. He said he only married this woman because she was pregnate. He says he doesn't love her and never did. I really hate to break a family up but he said he is not happy with her. I am afraid he is just using me to get away from her. He tells me that she is a terrable mother to her two year old daughter and the new baby. He says he loves me very much and I know I love him. What should I do?
You know what you are doing.... breaking up a home......stop it.....karma will bite your ass some day. Then you will find out how it feels to get a divorce.
fishy

United States

#7 Dec 3, 2011
Looks as if you are just trying to get a rumore started because why else would you put where he works etc
Corbineer

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#8 Dec 3, 2011
You came to the right place for advice. NOT!!! Adding his place of work and how long he's been married was a bad idea no matter what his intentions were he will resent you for making it public.
typical

Middlesboro, KY

#9 Dec 3, 2011
Just give him good sex and stop worrying about it. Take what you can get. Use him right back. What does he do at Owens? Put his initials on here for us.
growup

Memphis, TN

#10 Dec 3, 2011
you must be from bville the women there only date married men.they cannot find any single men the single men know better. married men know its sex and no strings...goes back home to the wife.. your last name must be jordan...
wife of a cheater

Ford City, PA

#11 Dec 3, 2011
It never stops weather he leaves her and comes to you. When the new wears off he will be with someone else on the side. Once a cheater always a cheater. You dont want to get the name of a homewrecker because you will end up in the same cycle. Leave him be and let him deal with his own dirty laundry and you find you someone that you dont have to worry about the laundry. Take it from me I know from experience that no one thinks about the wife and the kids that are at home. Plus, the things he tells you about her is about 80% lies. So take it from a wife that has been cheated on it never stops at one or two cheats it is a way of life for them.
U R a hoe bag

Richmond, KY

#12 Dec 4, 2011
confused wrote:
STOP COMMITTING ADULTRY would be a start'!!!!!!!!!
Here u go

Richmond, KY

#13 Dec 4, 2011
typical wrote:
Just give him good sex and stop worrying about it. Take what you can get. Use him right back. What does he do at Owens? Put his initials on here for us.
A.Z.Z.H.O.L.E.
cutoff

Madisonville, KY

#14 Dec 4, 2011
pull a loraina bobbitt on him.
uhm hmm

Somerset, KY

#15 Dec 4, 2011
Happy or no, he's married. Whatever the reason be, he married her. You stay with that, you're as bad as he is. How would you feel if you were in his wife's shoes?
Tuti Phruti

Cincinnati, OH

#16 Dec 4, 2011
Don't let his wife catch you and him together. A woman scorned, will sure put the hurtin on both of you. She may forgive him, because of her baby, for now. But you, you should pay someone to take your garbage out, and do your grocery shopping, until you find a deserted island to move to.
dave

Corbin, KY

#18 Dec 4, 2011
sounds like a hudleston he's scum
yessssssssssss

Winchester, KY

#19 Dec 4, 2011
this is the perfect place for all the drama, sex ,and rock & roll......I've got an idea why not the three of you move in together and call it ....
Good ol' hillbilly's love, mountain love that is.....lmao....
p.s. How could you be so stupid? He's MARRIED....!!
weezy

London, KY

#20 Dec 5, 2011
heres an idea. Find a single man. Leave the married men alone. You will feel much better about yourself. He wont be cheating on his wife. at least not with you. And you all should get along a whole lot better.
hey

Middlesboro, KY

#21 Dec 5, 2011
why dont the sorry piece of crape get a divorce,cause hes useing u and then going home.he has no morals.its all fun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr spaceship 143,213
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 3 hr Rogers 728
cta fire 2003 6 hr Family 7
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 13 hr Walk with God 943
General Dynamics 15 hr dazedandconfuzed 21
marriage licenses Thu gotojail 2
High School Football (Aug '13) Thu shady 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages