Abandoned Dogs Where House Burnt Down
Marie

Pineville, KY

#110 Jul 7, 2012
Honey_1, that is terrific you got one of the dogs! In my eyes you are a hero!! I think all of you are!! is there any news about the other dog? I seen the post about the cat.. I'm hoping it's the same one. If not, it's still wonderful JJJ has been feeding it. Let me know if you need any help.. I live in London, but that doesn't matter, I still would like to help in some way, with the food, I also have some frontline for fleas and ticks and buy some worm medicine... just guessing she hasn't wormed them.
I know

Nerinx, KY

#112 Jul 7, 2012
Gothic girl wrote:
And also, never call law enforcement over an animal unless you want it dead. It's a good thing the law didn't come because they would have just shot and killed both of them instead of trying to catch them. Don't you remember in williamsburg there was a stray and these women were feeding it and trying to catch it? When they couldn't, they called animal control....and he shot it right in front of them The police are not your friend. Not at all.
Amen honey. Protect and serve yeah right I could tell you guys a story about a certain DOT that would make you have to go throw up!!
Batman

South Shore, KY

#113 Jul 7, 2012
Hey Honey_1 did you get the older looking dog?
I just dont get it

Cynthiana, KY

#115 Jul 7, 2012
You know what gets me about these people that do not spay/neuter their pets, it costed us $20 (yes,$20) to neuter our dog. We bought his certificate before he was even ready because they had them on sale at Cumberland Valley Animal Hospital. Each year they have either one or two months that they sell the certificates at a very cheap price... Sighs.
Honey_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No...sorry. We have a trap set but she is too smart to go into it. She is mostly staying down by the creek now. Keep trying for now.....
I have since been told she is pregnant. Supposedly, she was bred on June 20 or 21. I don't know if this is true but she does have teats. So she either has pups or is going to have pups.
Nice, huh?
Help

Cynthiana, KY

#117 Jul 8, 2012
Honey_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No...sorry. We have a trap set but she is too smart to go into it. She is mostly staying down by the creek now. Keep trying for now.....
I have since been told she is pregnant. Supposedly, she was bred on June 20 or 21. I don't know if this is true but she does have teats. So she either has pups or is going to have pups.
Nice, huh?
There is a lady sent by Kentucky Humane Society also trying to catch this dog. I saw her there as I drove by & stopped this morning. She told me she was going to leave food & water if she couldn't catch it and some place in Lexington is willing to take her. Maybe someone could help her?
HoneyDew

Madisonville, KY

#119 Jul 8, 2012
Honey_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have since been told she is pregnant.
Dang, that Justin Lawson sure gets around.
rebel yell

Madisonville, KY

#120 Jul 8, 2012
Just shoot the dog and put it out of its misery.
beenthere

Dyer, TN

#121 Jul 8, 2012
rebel yell wrote:
Just shoot the dog and put it out of its misery.
I have a dog costume from halloween, would you PLEASE wear it while I take some practice shots?? you dumb sum O bitch
I just dont get it

Cynthiana, KY

#122 Jul 8, 2012
Rebel yell just has big head from being in the newspaper. He threatened to shoot a person.

I hope that you guys save her :*( If I had somewhere that she would be safer, I'd definitely help out with her!
beenthere wrote:
<quoted text>I have a dog costume from halloween, would you PLEASE wear it while I take some practice shots?? you dumb sum O bitch
information

Mayfield, KY

#123 Jul 9, 2012
well said wrote:
<quoted text>This is how the law works for the people and its been this way for along time, I am a dog lover myself but I dont want to judge the owner I realize her and her kids lost everything so I dont know maybe she called animal control herself and they didnt show up, there was a horse on moore hill not long ago it was sick looking you could see its bones and there was another that was dead and you could tell it was a horse cause it didnt even have enough dirt on it to cover it, this was reported over and over to different offices and not one person showed up to check this out. havent seen the horse in awhie so I say its dead..
there was 5 horses on this property.. two of have them have been taking into custody, 2 were dead when the vet got there, and they had to shoot one, because it fell down and couldn't get back.. This is my opinion, if you can't take care of an animal, don't freaking have one. It absolutely disgusts me seeing people with animals, that are letting them starve or abusing them.
information

Mayfield, KY

#124 Jul 9, 2012
also, i'm gonna go over today and try and catch the female dog. animals usually come to me, so i'm hoping this one will :)
beenthere

Dyer, TN

#127 Jul 9, 2012
Awesome! great news. Hows catching the other one going?
Well

United States

#128 Jul 9, 2012
I went over there and couldn't see the dog at all. I looked everywhere, for some reason I never have any luck seeing them?
Batman

South Shore, KY

#130 Jul 10, 2012
Just went by the house that is burnt down and the big white dog is finally trapped in the cage,that was at 11:55 this morning.GREAT JOB!!!!!!!
Well

United States

#132 Jul 10, 2012
That's awesome!
benthere

Dyer, TN

#136 Jul 11, 2012
Absolutely awesome! 2 lives are saved.The world seems a better place, Thank you!
Ya know What

Newburgh, IN

#137 Jul 11, 2012
Is the cat safe?
Batman

South Shore, KY

#138 Jul 11, 2012
Great pictures Honey_1,thank you for sharing them with everyone,keep us updated,ok?Thanks a million.
Ya know What

Newburgh, IN

#140 Jul 11, 2012
Thank you for trying..and oh gosh thanks for saving the dogs.
Ya know What

Newburgh, IN

#143 Jul 11, 2012
I would if I didnt live 120 miles away..I feed ferals or used too..all of mine are gone but the mama and I had her spayed and she is tame.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 39 min USA 168,898
lorena 1 hr jayden 3
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 4 hr child of God 1,682
baby doll lorena 7 hr eric 6
zetalink: new fast internet in the tri-county area 7 hr ZetaLink 6
lynn camp athletes (Aug '08) 10 hr Sweetcheeks 61
1997 CHS reunion? 18 hr Him or Her 5

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance