pam bobbitt and sean messer
you dont know

Mount Vernon, KY

#22 Oct 23, 2012
she is a wh#re and sorry excuse for a mother. so i guess their even.when you would rather shoot up a pill then have your children, then i guess she had no purpose left on this earth.
just me

London, KY

#23 Oct 23, 2012
so sad
kiss

United States

#24 Oct 23, 2012
you dont know wrote:
she is a wh#re and sorry excuse for a mother. so i guess their even.when you would rather shoot up a pill then have your children, then i guess she had no purpose left on this earth.
How do you no was you there every day and how can you talk sh i t about aome one that is not here to take up for there self she did ok till she got with him she let her kids stay with family becouse of him not leting her be all she could b she was a frad of him and did not wont to die she finly sed f u c k u and look what he did he killed her and as for the gril runing her mouth on face book and may b on here she never hit that man he beat her all the time most of the time pam could not leve him and she loved her kids it is bad wen peopl talk about the ded
Cotton Selvy

London, KY

#25 Oct 23, 2012
Ore win the caint spel!
he is a punk

Corbin, KY

#26 Oct 24, 2012
you know what happens to punks dont ya sad for the kids but seems noone on here is thinking about them
well

United States

#27 Oct 24, 2012
The victims family is telling 2 stories. One says she went with her sister to get hamburgers and the fight was over money or pills then the other news story says the sitter claims he came over to help her leave him and he attacked her. So which is it ? Is there more to this story someone is tryig to hide ? Either way he did kill he and he should be punished to the max. So sad for the children but from the sounds of it they disnt need her or him in their lives.
sosad

Corbin, KY

#28 Oct 24, 2012
well wrote:
The victims family is telling 2 stories. One says she went with her sister to get hamburgers and the fight was over money or pills then the other news story says the sitter claims he came over to help her leave him and he attacked her. So which is it ? Is there more to this story someone is trying to hide ? Either way he did kill he and he should be punished to the max. So sad for the children but from the sounds of it they disnt need her or him in their lives.
both true the fight escalated over her spending his precious pill money on mcds for all of them, then she told him she was leaving him...tried to leave him and you know the rest. she died a horrible gruesome death with stab wounds through the jaw back and chest and wasn't dead when he left her, this girl laid and suffered knowing 2 of her children had just witnessed the whole thing. May God be with those poor babies today and everyday hereafter.
sosad

Corbin, KY

#29 Oct 24, 2012
you dont know wrote:
No one but a murderer himself deserves a death like this one. And if you think they do you need to be reevaluated because i assure you are an unstable person and dangerous at that. Sicko
lisa
#30 Oct 24, 2012
he is a punk wrote:
you know what happens to punks dont ya sad for the kids but seems noone on here is thinking about them
he was protecting himself
he is a punk

Corbin, KY

#31 Oct 24, 2012
o she was going to hurt him right should be premeditated wasnt his vehicle at tincherwilliams
RIP Pam

Fulton, KY

#32 Oct 24, 2012
I can't imagine the screams of pain those innocent children and her sister had to hear! He needs to rot in prison.
Yeup

Whitley City, KY

#33 Oct 24, 2012
I have known sean since we were 16 he has always been trash im sorry for pam and her family but sean deserves death penalty and if he dont get that he needs to be raped everyday in prison till the day he dies
i feel sorry for her kids

Murray, KY

#34 Oct 24, 2012
I agree with yeup he needs to get the death penalty but he needs to be r*ped in the a** with the broken end of a broom handle until the day he is put to death...rip pam
Sean is Pathetic

Owensboro, KY

#35 Oct 25, 2012
His daughter says he was defending himself... yeah right. Everyone that knows them both knows he has beat her in the past, he has a long history of violence. Abusive relationships always progess. He has made verbal threats to kill people for years. I hope he rots. Sounds like his daughter is an ignorant piece of $hit herselg.
loser

United States

#36 Oct 25, 2012
Sean is Pathetic wrote:
His daughter says he was defending himself... yeah right. Everyone that knows them both knows he has beat her in the past, he has a long history of violence. Abusive relationships always progess. He has made verbal threats to kill people for years. I hope he rots. Sounds like his daughter is an ignorant piece of $hit herselg.
didnt sean years ago when bhe was a teen knife a boy down at the shopping center at taco teco I remember that and if the law done what they was suppose to have done then maybe that girl would still be alive whats this world comeing to you can knife someone and get away with it as long as there still alive huh! you know if the I bet that girl would still be alive if they locked him up the first time he knifed someone
me to

Harriman, TN

#37 Oct 25, 2012
Yeup wrote:
I have known sean since we were 16 he has always been trash im sorry for pam and her family but sean deserves death penalty and if he dont get that he needs to be raped everyday in prison till the day he dies
so we prolly went to school togeather, yeah i was friends with him in high school, he has always been a piece of shit and his mother always contributed to it! his daughter is a sad sorry case just like him, but hell i guess thats all she has known. apple doesnt fall far fro the tree...allison is the white specks on chicken shit! i hate em all and i hope sean leads a long miserble life getting raped and beat on a daly basis! sorry for pam, she may have not been the best but sure as hell didnt deserve this
Two stories

Mayfield, KY

#38 Oct 25, 2012
Different news stations are reporting different parts of the story!! She was hungry, went to Mcdonalds to get food. When she arrived he went off because he wanted money for pills, became violent. At that point she told him she didn't want to be with him anymore and then he killed her. They weren't telling two different sides, the DIFFERENT news stations chose to report different parts of the SAME story. Besides, it doesn't matter, he killed someone no matter what the story was.
friendship

United States

#39 Oct 25, 2012
Beth wrote:
<quoted text> Your Right he is a murderer!! RIP Pam
they lived WITH US
Sean is a sick mfer. He treated her like a baby she could not move. Without. Him in. Her ass.
I HOPE HE BURNS IN HELL.... RIP PAM LOVE AND MISS YOU GIRL
wtf

United States

#40 Oct 26, 2012
you dont know wrote:
amen. Couldn't have said it any better. Those poor kids are way better off without both of them.
gross

South Fulton, TN

#41 Oct 28, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text> amen. Couldn't have said it any better. Those poor kids are way better off without both of them.
You sicken me. It's pitiful what this world has come to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lorena Patterson 6 min Merry Christmas 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 51 min Wisdom of God 170,641
How is Mark Tolliver? 3 hr Short Italian Guy 3
Beth Ann Smith 4 hr John whang 3
did your loved one die at Baptist Health 4 hr Red 6
Best boobs (Jul '10) 6 hr rapper 23
leah norvell 8 hr Sick of dotm 20

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages