pam bobbitt and sean messer

Posted in the Corbin Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
kramit

Tiptonville, TN

#1 Mar 3, 2010
If anyone wants to know who the biggest rat and drug user they live at 200 american greeting rd apt #18
I wonder

Hiseville, KY

#2 Mar 29, 2010
kramit wrote:
If anyone wants to know who the biggest rat and drug user they live at 200 american greeting rd apt #18
Do they still live at that address?
I wonder

Hiseville, KY

#3 Mar 29, 2010
Who is Pam Bobbitt, thought he was with some other girl! Well, probably was! Sorry Pam you don't have a very good man!
dugdog

Huntington, IN

#4 Mar 30, 2010
kramit wrote:
Aka's as smilly??
dugdog

Huntington, IN

#5 Mar 30, 2010
I know for a fact he is a rat along with jimmy woodrom (woody) been rating on alot of people in hill side apt. Just ask patte,
I wonder

Hiseville, KY

#6 Mar 30, 2010
he needs to lay off the meth and yeah he is such a rat!!!!!
hello

United States

#7 Aug 31, 2011
does any one know if sean died?????
TeeJay

Bolivar, MO

#8 Oct 2, 2011
Nope.
okay

United States

#9 Oct 3, 2011
hello wrote:
does any one know if sean died?????
Why would you think he died? Is he still with Pam?
TeeJay

Vilonia, AR

#10 Oct 4, 2011
still with pam, shocking i know. they have a young 'un to
haha

United States

#12 Nov 4, 2011
seans in jail in harlan county. hes not dead
okay

United States

#13 Nov 9, 2011
what for?
haha wrote:
seans in jail in harlan county. hes not dead
laa dee da

Cynthiana, KY

#14 Nov 17, 2011
Parole violation. And I dont think its his first.
what up

Kittanning, PA

#15 Nov 25, 2011
yeah sean is in jail in harlan and pam is being a whore with every man she runs into, but shes with a nasty bastard by the name of jonny mills suckin him off every night and stayin f*cked up on xans and not feedin her kids. if sean gets out he better just be happy the tramp is f*ckin someone else but they will probab;y just get back together and continue to drug it up and rob and beat kids together lol lol such a wonderful rattin couple
lol

United States

#16 Nov 28, 2011
you know your right:) their perfect for each other
wow

Cynthiana, KY

#17 Dec 1, 2011
what up- You "lol" at beating kids? Nothing funny there. And if you know for a fact that is occurring and do nothing about it, you are just as bad as them and don't sit there and say there is nothing you can do, when there is.
okay

United States

#18 Dec 13, 2011
I agree. You need to do something about the kids. Where does Pam live now? If she is on drugs, maybe social services needs to pay a visit. It won't be the first time.
me to

Whitley City, KY

#19 Dec 13, 2011
huh?
get real

Clay City, KY

#20 Dec 13, 2011
me to wrote:
huh?
Not sure what the 'huh?' is in reference to, but if it's about Pam's kids being taken, yes, she has had her kids taken twice for drugs, both times about a year. It's time they had a real life for good if she is still using.
Beth

Dexter, MO

#21 Oct 23, 2012
I wonder wrote:
Who is Pam Bobbitt, thought he was with some other girl! Well, probably was! Sorry Pam you don't have a very good man!
Your Right he is a murderer!! RIP Pam

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min another viewer 167,492
give accurate character testimonials 1 hr David O 2
Aisin automotive 2 hr Tell me 16
Charlotte Beavers 2 hr Poop 3
Honest & Trustworthy Chiropractor 2 hr New to Corbin 5
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 5 hr Walk with God 1,623
Why? Just why? 5 hr Jade 6

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages