What happened on bee creek last night?

Posted in the Corbin Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wondering

South Fulton, TN

#1 Aug 28, 2010
Anyone have any idea what happened on bee creek last night?
nope

Brownsville, TN

#2 Aug 28, 2010
havent heard a thing, why?
agree

Somerset, KY

#3 Aug 28, 2010
domestic dispute that lasted about 4 hours, a state cop was injured, i think the address was 1017....but not sure..
agree

Somerset, KY

#4 Aug 28, 2010
Maybe it was this person on whitley jail tracker.
ALLEN SCOTT MILLER
Current Age: 20
Weight: 130 Height: 5' 9''
Eye Color: GRN Hair Color: BLK
Sex: M Race: W
Address: CORBIN, KY
Arrest Date: 8/28/2010
Arresting Officer: FOLEY Badge #: 468
Arresting Agency: KENTUCKY STATE POLICE
Booked Date: 8/28/2010 00:12
Released Date:
Class: WHITLEY
Charges
Code Description Bond Type Bond Fees Court Date
13113 ASSAULT-3RD DEGREE-POLICE/PROBATION OFFICER-IDENT WEAPON $0.00 $0.00 NA
02404 RESISTING ARREST $0.00 $0.00 NA
slim jim

Danville, KY

#5 Aug 28, 2010
i got laid on bee creek last night was it 1 of u.
lol

Williamsburg, KY

#6 Aug 28, 2010
wondering wrote:
Anyone have any idea what happened on bee creek last night?
nosey little dale smith from kenesse hollar , come get some punk .
fighting mad

Fulton, KY

#7 Aug 28, 2010
Miller and someone got into a fight and when the police came Miller attacked the police. And then the police came from everywhere.
hell yeah

Williamsburg, KY

#8 Aug 28, 2010
Hell yeah. And allen beat the shit out of 8 cops hand cuffed.
buhahaha

Richmond, KY

#9 Aug 28, 2010
go allen! they needed the shit kicked out of them. they think theyre god. hey buddy how in the he*l can you put his arrest record on there! i think thats going to get you in a load of trouble!
everywhere

United States

#10 Aug 28, 2010
cops were all over state county constable ambuances it looked bad at around 8pm
rebel yell

Winchester, KY

#11 Aug 29, 2010
arrest records are public record, i think they should be private until theirs a conviction, don't know allen but he seems to be a tuff, guy hope you got a few hits on bubba bowling.
hell yeah

Williamsburg, KY

#12 Aug 29, 2010
Did I see his weight?? And he beat the shit out of those cops..
hell yeah

Williamsburg, KY

#13 Aug 29, 2010
I meant did u see his weight??
hey stupid

Corbin, KY

#14 Aug 29, 2010
buhahaha wrote:
go allen! they needed the shit kicked out of them. they think theyre god. hey buddy how in the he*l can you put his arrest record on there! i think thats going to get you in a load of trouble!
It's on jailtracker.com and it's public information. Where have you been? What have you been smoking?
friend of allens

Waterloo, Canada

#15 Aug 30, 2010
Omg! I can't believe allen would do something likt that. It must be that girl he's with that's making him be like that. He was way better off with that last girl he was with. Even though his family didn't like her, at least he wasn't on drugs and stuff. Maybe this will make them to quit being so judge-mental.
allens family

Williamsburg, KY

#16 Aug 30, 2010
oh really. she wasnt there when it happened. and im sure if he was with the last girl he would of killed his self cause he about did when he was with her.. i mean come on really. he has grown up to be a better man ever since hes gotten with the one hes with now. and WE ALL can tell that. so how about u and ur family leave him the fuck alone. he doesnt want nothing to do with u all. The one hes with now doesnt treat him like shit or take him for all that hes worth like the last one. some friend u are. u dont know shit. so stop acting like u do. and hes not on drugs thank u very much. and i guess hes such a bad person for sticking up for his family.. well hell im sure if someone tried to come into ur house with a gun u would of done the same thing. well maybe if u had enough guts to.
allens cousin

Richmond, KY

#17 Aug 30, 2010
hey stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
It's on jailtracker.com and it's public information. Where have you been? What have you been smoking?
hey ignard his address isnt!!! so wtf have you been smoking! oh and girl seems funny to me even tho you think allens family dont like his girl friend shes staying with them even tho hes in jail. i think shes a sweetheart! they have never been judgemental. well i take that back they were when he was with that fat drug addicted whore. um what was her name ahh it doesnt matter she dont count. allen was protecting his family and she had nothing to do with it. i think it was heroic! so why cant you believe he would do it .. he loves his family!
allens family

Williamsburg, KY

#18 Aug 30, 2010
matter of fact she lives with and has been living with them for 6 months now cause allen wanted her to. i bet the reason allen as all these anger issues is because of that stupid ass ex of his. i mean she wont leave him alone in the first place and its been almost a fucking year.. get a life...
BullButter

Winchester, KY

#19 Aug 30, 2010
Am I reading this correctly, an x-wife and two separate girlfriends make a person do the things they do and act the way they act. Now that's some real psychology. What if he had no woman at all? Has he influenced those girls to do anything wrong? I don't think I've ever had a woman make me fight a bunch of cops. And somewhere It seemed to read like he whipped them all. Wonder how they even arested him? Wow,,,,I thought the U S Marine Corps built men. I'm gonna get me a Bee Creek woman and start training tomorrow!
well

Winchester, KY

#20 Aug 30, 2010
hell yeah wrote:
Hell yeah. And allen beat the shit out of 8 cops hand cuffed.
How'd he get 8 cops handcuffed at the same time?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 44 min Cczar 170,029
James Setser (Feb '12) 2 hr dewey 31
A to Z Mart 2 hr dewey 9
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 3 hr Walk with God 1,746
leah norvell 8 hr sad 4
corbin downtown bars closing early? 11 hr EDG 4
depot on main ? 11 hr Restaurant Newbie 7

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages