Posted in the Corbin Forum

Mee

Harrogate, TN

#1 Feb 13, 2012
Looking for a good cna position..
Why

Corbin, KY

#2 Feb 13, 2012
The best place to be a CNA is Laurel Heights in London and they are hiring now. I saw it in todays paper.
someone

Herndon, VA

#3 Feb 13, 2012
Mee wrote:
Looking for a good cna position..
Christian care communities is hiring and saint josephs ortho clinic is hiring. Go to monster.com
hey

Louisville, KY

#4 Feb 13, 2012
Oaktree and Professional Home Health are hiring!!
hey

Harrison, AR

#5 Feb 13, 2012
Laurel Heights needs them bad, they have so few they don't want to let their workers have a day off. Also if you don't have your CNA licence and are interested or know someone else who is they do the CNA classes. So they have lots of hours, they do full time, part time, 12 hour shifts, PRN and they have benefits.
heyy

Buskirk, NY

#6 Feb 14, 2012
hey wrote:
Oaktree and Professional Home Health are hiring!!
oaktree is hiring for cnas?
dented halo

Somerset, KY

#7 Feb 14, 2012
hey wrote:
Laurel Heights needs them bad, they have so few they don't want to let their workers have a day off. Also if you don't have your CNA licence and are interested or know someone else who is they do the CNA classes. So they have lots of hours, they do full time, part time, 12 hour shifts, PRN and they have benefits.
they will also pull ur hair for a drug test i dont like that have me pee in a cup but leave my hair alone the lady like to yank me bald and i ended up taking a job at st joes
Mee

Harrogate, TN

#8 Feb 14, 2012
They do hair drug testing? I hate that.. that's unfair. It's like if you smoked a little a year ago it would still show up in your hair and you wouldn't get hired. Regardless of how long it's been or if you hate it now..
dented halo

Somerset, KY

#9 Feb 14, 2012
i agree had a bad car accident about 3 month ago have no script left and it would like show up and it was legit but cant prove that u know what i mean
not

Richmond, KY

#10 Feb 14, 2012
I worked there a few years ago and no they did not drug test and I know people who still work there and they said they don't. I only heard of people getting tested if they kept calling in on payday because think about that one you got money to buy pills so you don't need to cone to work or you cant. Most of those people never would show up for the test they just quit.
not

Richmond, KY

#11 Feb 14, 2012
dented halo wrote:
i agree had a bad car accident about 3 month ago have no script left and it would like show up and it was legit but cant prove that u know what i mean
Wrong it would still be on file in your medical record that you had a "script".
dented halo

Somerset, KY

#12 Feb 14, 2012
not wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong it would still be on file in your medical record that you had a "script".
listen i did the test and passed i dye my hair hence passing dyed hair keep no record and i never thought about getting records next time if i have to i will thanks for the advice and no need to be a sob about it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 148,961
jason carr (Jun '09) 6 hr I know 101
Hot blonde 14 hr Big hammer 4
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 15 hr Walk with God 1,251
Old Bairds Gym 20 hr Cleanatlast 3
Stabbing in Grays 21 hr Dumber then dirt 18
Dustin Smith shot Bo Havens? 21 hr Justice 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages