informants in corbin
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
who cares

Middlesboro, KY

#48 Oct 5, 2008
raised in Corbin wrote:
What are you people doing!!!!!!!!!! If you want the town cleaned up don't tell if you know who an informate is. Drug dealers is someone nobody wants to mess with. If you do tell and they are killed I hope you can live with that.
Rats are low life scum, even more so than the dealer because all a rat is is a drug dealer that has been caught and tells on other people to get out of his own punishment for breaking the law. So who cares what happens to the rats, first they are drug dealers, and second they try to find people to drag down with them when they get caught.
corbingurl

United States

#50 Oct 8, 2008
Overbay wrote:
The whole Fox family is full of informants. They are either stealing or on drugs. Shawn is the worst of them all. He has about 400 kids, doesn't take care of any of them, and is majorly addicted to drugs. you can spell the last name Fox L-O-S-E-R as far as I'm concerned.
I would SO... have to agree with u on this one!!
CORBIN KY

Louisville, KY

#53 Oct 9, 2008
Heard any other names ?
unknown

Corbin, KY

#54 Oct 9, 2008
steven myers a.k.a hootie
msjackson

Somerset, KY

#55 Oct 10, 2008
OK i dont think that steven rats on anybody...this is his cousin...and just because u might have heard it does not mean its tru...if that were so then he prolly would have been beaten down by now dont u think??
lowe

Mayfield, KY

#56 Oct 10, 2008
brandon mayo
tj storms
matt duke
Guess Who

Cynthiana, KY

#57 Oct 11, 2008
unknown wrote:
steven myers a.k.a hootie
i have knew steven myers a.k.a hootie for a long time and he isn't a rat i am sure that you could possibly be on before him and i know that you don't have the nerve to tell him personally that he is one, now do you?
msjackson

Somerset, KY

#58 Oct 11, 2008
HAHAHA mayo is no rat ...u are really funny..he never sticks his nose in anybodys business so why u gotta talk about him ....hes an awesome guy ur the loser that knows the rats??????/ maybe ur the rat LOWE?
whoknows

Somerset, KY

#59 Oct 11, 2008
Overbay wrote:
I don't think I need to be careful about anything. All foxes are losers, and that's what I was raised hearing. That the Foxes are nothing but trouble. And after your post, I believe it. And I'll gladly say it to your face, but you are probably too busy robbing the local wal-mart to let me. I'll gladly meet you there tomorrow night on the gardening side to say it to your face. I'll be driving a peach toyota corolla '93 model, I'll be wearing a tye-dyed shirt with a cat on it, and I'll have on my ass kicking shoes.
Us Overbays are tough, and don't you think you can pull one over on me, you nasty ol' Fox.
You should watch your mouth. You have no idea what your talking about or who.
whatz up

Corbin, KY

#60 Oct 28, 2008
why dont u chickens go to the foxs and tell them that yourself yea thats what i thougt i know the foxs and u better whatch youself and yor mouth
rarr

AOL

#61 Oct 28, 2008
amy hensley-hutton
i know for sure

AOL

#62 Oct 28, 2008
i saw shasta cook in walmart with denver mays he was buying her a cell phone hm wonder what for....ratting on people surely not....then on another day i saw denver and shasta in his car pulled over by the vendors mall and kelda messer was pulled up beside his car at the drivers side wonder what that was all about i think someone needs to throw those two skanks some cheese!!
unknown

Cynthiana, KY

#63 Oct 28, 2008
shasta cook is sleeping with denver mays. kelda probably is too.
i know

Cynthiana, KY

#64 Oct 28, 2008
that kelda works for the knox co. sheriffs department and possibly the state police in knox co also
Phatso_AJ

Madisonville, KY

#65 Nov 5, 2008
gettinONit wrote:
anyone have any ideas on who some confidential informants (rats) could be in corbin? like on a serious note
Jason collete is the biggest rat I no around this area he is in jail in laural county now for escape was getting high every day and working with unite dont seem right they can get high and get people busted for the same thing they are doing,and I no he is a rat he got 7 diff people busted Jimmy Elliott was one omar hall swaffords but the worst thing here he was getting high every day and unite was paying him to bust people not right

Since: Nov 08

Lexington, KY

#66 Nov 5, 2008
get yourdrugs to take and not sell u won't worry about it thenu dumass
J-dog

Somerset, KY

#67 Nov 6, 2008
Are ya worried wrote:
Why, you doin something that needs informin on. You call them rats, but looks like you're the cheese. Hopefully you'll get caught and be in the pokey soon.
you're a f*cking disgrace...f*ck you and all rats.i think dude was just tryin to figure out who not to get involved with.
whoknows

Somerset, KY

#68 Nov 7, 2008
J-dog wrote:
<quoted text>
you're a f*cking disgrace...f*ck you and all rats.i think dude was just tryin to figure out who not to get involved with.
Yeah Right...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 39 min ChromiuMan 164,867
Native pride bingo 1 hr WTF 10
why so many mentally ill people in Corbin 1 hr Moonbow Psychos 9
What exactly is a rat??? 3 hr Neighbor 1
Brown nosing narcs 4 hr Melissa popejoy 2
anthony popejoy (Dec '08) 4 hr Melissa popejoy 19
Tree trimmers 18 hr Iknow 5

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages