Love One Another
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Oct 12

Middlesboro, KY

#41 Oct 6, 2012
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Revelation 1:8
Walks with Dog

Whitley City, KY

#42 Oct 6, 2012
Song of Solomon 5:4

My beloved put in his hand by the hole of the door, and my bowels were moved for him.

Middlesboro, KY

#43 Oct 8, 2012
And [may] the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God, and into the patient waiting for Christ.
2 Thessalonians 3:5
Walks with Dog

Whitley City, KY

#44 Oct 8, 2012
Proverbs 21:19

It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman.

Middlesboro, KY

#45 Oct 10, 2012
Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
Matthew 7:24-25
Walks with dog

Whitley City, KY

#46 Oct 10, 2012
Ezekiel 4:12-13

And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight.

Middlesboro, KY

#47 Oct 11, 2012
For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake.
Philippians 1:29
Walks with dog

Whitley City, KY

#48 Oct 11, 2012
1 Kings 16:11

And it came to pass, when he began to reign, as soon as he sat on his throne, that he slew all the house of Baasha: he left him not one that pisseth against a wall, neither of his kinsfolks, nor of his friends.

Middlesboro, KY

#49 Oct 13, 2012
Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
John 8:31-32
By the book

Whitley City, KY

#50 Oct 14, 2012
And the anger of the Lord was kindled against Uzzah; and God smote him there for his error; and there he died by the ark of God.

2 Samuel 6:7
Walks with dog

Whitley City, KY

#51 Oct 14, 2012
Judges 21:10

And the congregation sent thither twelve thousand men of the valiantest, and commanded them, saying, Go and smite the inhabitants of Jabeshgilead with the edge of the sword, with the women and the children.

Middlesboro, KY

#52 Oct 14, 2012
6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Walk with dog

Whitley City, KY

#53 Oct 15, 2012
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Luke 19:27

Middlesboro, KY

#55 Oct 17, 2012
A man's heart deviseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps.
Proverbs 16:9

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for one night stand Corbin ky 1 hr ray 3
Tumblr 2 hr ray 2
corbin full of dopeheads n drunk (Oct '12) 4 hr Disgusted 4
Corbin - should have just kept driving 4 hr Disgusted 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 hr FSM 147,244
what jobs hire with no drug test? (Apr '14) 9 hr Meld420 35
Free Puppies 21 hr Wesy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages