Posted in the Corbin Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Walk with God

Middlesboro, KY

#1 Sep 17, 2012
John 15:12 (Read all of John 15)

This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
Walk with God

Middlesboro, KY

#2 Sep 18, 2012
John 3:16
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Walk with God

Middlesboro, KY

#3 Sep 19, 2012
And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
Galatians 6:9
Comehome

Whitley City, KY

#4 Sep 20, 2012
Walk with God wrote:
John 3:16
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
So much crap. If he did exhist, he gave nothing up, he simply took his son home. Don't you bible thumps read your own myths. Are you not supposed to be happy when santa takes your loved ones to heaven... god gave nadda, he took his son home if you believe in that literature.
Walk with God

Middlesboro, KY

#5 Sep 20, 2012
John 3:17
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
Evolution

Whitley City, KY

#6 Sep 20, 2012
Walk with God wrote:
John 3:17
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
So god, who's word is everlasting,, changed his mind on how his pets gain salvation.. interesting. I also read where god said he used deciept. Dunno, not my words, it's in da book.
Walk with God

Middlesboro, KY

#7 Sep 21, 2012
Romans 3:23

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Walk with God

Middlesboro, KY

#8 Sep 22, 2012
For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
Romans 13:9
Walk with God

Middlesboro, KY

#9 Sep 23, 2012
Take diligent heed to do the commandment and the law, which Moses the servant of the LORD charged you, to love the LORD your God, and to walk in all his ways, and to keep his commandments, and to cleave unto him, and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul.
Joshua 22:5
my friend

Winchester, KY

#10 Sep 23, 2012
Walk with God, thank you. finally a post that is trying to help people, and share God's word. most of the post are putting someone down, gossip, or just plain trash. everytime you try to say something good. someone starts putting you down or childish name calling. thanks again you are doing God's work. we are suppose to share God's holy word.
Walk with God

Middlesboro, KY

#11 Sep 24, 2012
1 John 4:7
7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
Walk with God

Middlesboro, KY

#12 Sep 25, 2012
John 11:25
25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
my friend

Winchester, KY

#13 Sep 25, 2012
good job, keep them comming. Thank you my friend!
Walk with God

Middlesboro, KY

#14 Sep 26, 2012
Matthew 6:14-15
14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:

15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
Walk with God

Middlesboro, KY

#15 Sep 27, 2012
1 Thessalonians 3:12

And the Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you:
Walk with God

Middlesboro, KY

#16 Sep 28, 2012
Wherefore thou art great, O LORD God: for there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee.
2 Samuel 7:22
Walk with God

Middlesboro, KY

#17 Sep 29, 2012
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16
Walk with God

Middlesboro, KY

#18 Sep 30, 2012
Psalm 118:24
24 This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
Walk with God

Middlesboro, KY

#19 Oct 1, 2012
Ephesians 2:8
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Walk with dog

Whitley City, KY

#20 Oct 1, 2012
Genesis 16:3
So after Abram had been living in Canaan ten years, Sarai his wife took her Egyptian slave Hagar and gave her to her husband to be his wife

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min Wisdom 7,102
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Commietator 155,342
News Flash 34 min Oh Yeah 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Athenesword 131,107
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Big Stevie 81,660
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr Big Stevie 16,184
AT&T Cell Phones and Text Messages (Nov '09) 3 hr Stubear 32
Corbin Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Corbin Jobs

Corbin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Corbin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Corbin

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]