First Prev
of 2
Next Last
unknown

Dyer, TN

#1 Mar 19, 2009
Does anyone know him or how to get ahold of him?
mommy of 3

Lowes, KY

#2 Mar 19, 2009
Last time I heard anything about him. The law was looking for him.
Want to know

South Fulton, TN

#3 Mar 20, 2009
They caught him, finally. You can find him, I think, in the Williamsburg Jail.
thatsrite

United States

#4 Mar 20, 2009
Which Bobby Smith? There are several.. elaborate....
crazygirll

United States

#5 Mar 23, 2009
Which bobby smith? I know one really good.
lol

Fulton, KY

#6 Mar 23, 2009
the short fat one.. that goes to felts all the time??
huh

Corbin, KY

#7 Apr 9, 2009
There is no reason to talk about him!
his friends wife

Richmond, KY

#9 Nov 7, 2009
hey i think that bobby is a great guy, and him and my husband are great friends......No there's not a reason to talk about him.
Drug Dog

United States

#11 Nov 9, 2009
The Bobby Smith I know is a liar, a thief, a drug dealer and a drug addict and a low life snitch. He is the lowest form of scum on the earth and i can't wait until he goes 2 prison witch will be when they catch him because the law is after him right now. He is supposed 2 go for sentencing sometime in Nov. in Whitley Co.. His little scumbag buddy Adam Manning, who is just as big a scumbag as Bobby and is rite there with Bobby selling oxy's and stealing every night these day's and is up for sentencing in Jan. in Whitley Co. good riddens 2 that scumbag 2! this Bobby Smith is from Gray.
what for

Sikeston, MO

#12 Nov 9, 2009
What is his sentencing for?
Scum

Mayfield, KY

#13 Nov 9, 2009
Bobby Smith is scum.
what for

Sikeston, MO

#14 Nov 9, 2009
What did he do?And when?
brethan

Richmond, KY

#15 Nov 10, 2009
you r so rite!!!!!!!!!! thats the bobby smith I know. him and adam are out ripping off poker machines every night and the peice of shit stole money off me. as for adam. well there is nothin i can say that everyone else doesnt done know
Drug Dog

United States

#16 Nov 10, 2009
Bobby is being sentenced for when he led the police on a high speed chase last Nov. in a stolen explorer, and for several counts of wanten endangerment on a police officer. He will be gone for awhile when they get him, but they will have 2 catch him because he won't show for court, he knows he is gone for probably at least 5 yrs. Adam goes 2 court in Whitley Co. Jan. 26th for possession of a forged instrument and theft by deception over $300 a felony, they also slapped him with persistant felony offender witch is 5 yrs rite off the top by it's self plus the other charges. Adam will make someone a nice little bitch in prison and it's good enough for the little prick!Bobby has felony warrents on him rite now and will probably get him a P.F.O. 2, so hopefully he'll be gone for 10 yrs or so, being the snitch that he is he should have fun in prison 2, HA HA HA !!
I saw him

Richmond, KY

#17 Nov 10, 2009
He was talking to a new girl that was working at North Corbin Kroger As a cashier about a month ago. He seemed to know her because they talked fir a long time. When I saw him it surprised me because I thought he was in jail.
I saw him

Richmond, KY

#18 Nov 10, 2009
Sorry for the typos - darn self-correcting texts!
brethan

Richmond, KY

#19 Nov 10, 2009
sadly i know both of them, to well. but im so tired of there sh.t!! adam got offered a plea of six yrs a couple of weeks ago but he didnt take it, that was probaly the best he will get. they are both on the needel so bad and they need jail of rehab to clean up. wich one was seeing someone at kroger? do you know both of them well,
I saw him

Richmond, KY

#20 Nov 10, 2009
It was Bobby and I know enough to stay away from him.
brethan

Richmond, KY

#21 Nov 10, 2009
well i just found out the law is for the both of them. the want to pick up bobby and said they needed to question bug. wonder what thats about?
could it be

Sikeston, MO

#22 Nov 10, 2009
Is it about a death investigation,maybe?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Athenesword 149,947
Hook up 6 min Pinky 34
Wanting small dog 8 pounds or under 10 min Sunshine 1
Old Wilbur Hotel (Corbin Ghost Walk) (Nov '12) 2 hr Lclayton 11
Roofer needed 2 hr Thomas 1
Need A Home 2 hr Hbighorse 3
Single Mom 5 hr Lost 4

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages