First Prev
of 3
Next Last
anex

United States

#1 Nov 13, 2008
Anybody know him? Heard anything about him?
of course

Georgetown, KY

#2 Nov 13, 2008
who doesn't know mike hackler? Last I heard, not doing too good...
Curious

United States

#3 Nov 13, 2008
of course wrote:
who doesn't know mike hackler? Last I heard, not doing too good...
What kind of not too good? Drugs, fighting, stealing?? I need to know how to get in touch with him.
12122asasas

Ripley, TN

#4 Nov 13, 2008
whats wrong do you have a kid with him everyone else seems too.
Curious

United States

#5 Nov 13, 2008
12122asasas wrote:
whats wrong do you have a kid with him everyone else seems too.
Actually yes I do and it's time to collect!!
12122asasas

Ripley, TN

#6 Nov 13, 2008
good luck is all that i can say to you because there is a line standing there waiting for a check.
Anon

United States

#7 Nov 13, 2008
I think he lives in the white house next to the rootbeer stand in Corbin. Good luck!
Curious

United States

#8 Nov 13, 2008
Anon wrote:
I think he lives in the white house next to the rootbeer stand in Corbin. Good luck!
Does anyone know if he's married? I don't want to cause trouble with anyone.

“"RAWR !!!"”

Since: Oct 08

"honest & sincere"

#9 Nov 13, 2008
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
why would that matter? if you're due money, you're due money & he needs to be a father to the child.... any person w/ someone in this situation would have to be petty to get upset toward a child or a mother wanting help w/ a child she didn't make by herself......especially if it was before they got together...

just my 2 cents, asked or not...lol....
Curious

United States

#10 Nov 13, 2008
LIKEITORNOT my2cents wrote:
<quoted text>
why would that matter? if you're due money, you're due money & he needs to be a father to the child.... any person w/ someone in this situation would have to be petty to get upset toward a child or a mother wanting help w/ a child she didn't make by herself......especially if it was before they got together...
just my 2 cents, asked or not...lol....
I'm positive this was before her time. He was in my life many years ago. I don't want him in my childs life though if he is on drugs and in trouble. That's why I asked if anyone knows him.
yeah

Madisonville, KY

#11 Nov 13, 2008
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
yes he is married
notfriends

United States

#12 Nov 13, 2008
why would anyone marry a woman beater? I've SEEN him beat a girl with my own two eyes. AND he beat her up really bad! He's trash in my opinion.

“"RAWR !!!"”

"honest & sincere"

#13 Nov 13, 2008
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm positive this was before her time. He was in my life many years ago. I don't want him in my childs life though if he is on drugs and in trouble. That's why I asked if anyone knows him.
if he's a danger to your child - prove it in family court when you get him for support & you won't have to worry & he will still pay.
curious

United States

#14 Nov 13, 2008
LIKEITORNOT my2cents wrote:
<quoted text>
if he's a danger to your child - prove it in family court when you get him for support & you won't have to worry & he will still pay.
That sounds like what I need to do. Thanks. I just wonder how many kids he actually has?
names

Mayfield, KY

#15 Nov 13, 2008
He is married to ol debbie monhollen. He used to have a really pretty and nice wife named Michelle, but I think she wisened up a long time ago.

“"RAWR !!!"”

"honest & sincere"

#16 Nov 13, 2008
no prob curious, but if he's just a jerk & will not create hazardous conditions for your child, the child deserves to know him..... now, only you can judge what's right for you & yours, but we all deserve to know where we come from - even if it hurts (because of attitudes or actions of others being human).... but by no means - of course - if it's dangerous circumstances.....
ace

South Fulton, TN

#17 Nov 13, 2008
anex wrote:
Anybody know him? Heard anything about him?
Machell was a beautiful woman he just got arrested a couple of weeks ago hope mac stays in mich she dont nead this shi here
names

Mayfield, KY

#18 Nov 13, 2008
Yes she was. I hope the best for her.
curious

United States

#19 Nov 13, 2008
I know Michelle. I knew he married her. I was hoping she would wisen up and get rid of him. He was unfaithful to her and beat her up just like he did that girl in high school he was with for a while. I can't remember her name but anyways, my kid knows who that Mike is the dad but he also knows what kind of person he is. His mother and father were mean people too though. I don't know what to do. My kid wants me to pursue it but I don't want no trouble.
12122asasas

Ripley, TN

#20 Nov 13, 2008
i would stay away if i could manage on my own he will never pay anyway he has no money he is always in and out of jail

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min LMS 148,397
liar liar liar 1 hr anonymous 11
teresa thomas 2 hr Teresa Thomas 14
Mike Brown 6 hr classmate 2
Kelly Messer 6 hr Just some guy 29
Chey 7 hr Info 5
23 blast movie. What a joke! (Mar '12) 8 hr gaoneal02 201
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages