Sonic Drive In
someone

Richmond, KY

#2 Feb 2, 2011
very ANGRY wrote:
today around 5:30 i went to sonic and ordered a burger and when i recieved my food it was cold so i asked the man who waited on me if he could bring me another burger that wasnt cold and he said yes,but i will have to charge u again for it. I was so mad that when he went back in to make my food i just drove off and i promise you i will never be back there!!! i bet u anything that young man was prolly on drugs and he was going to charge me again and pocket my money. Managers of Sonic take note that maybe you need to keep an eye on your employees and start drug testing.
Well thanks for telling us what happened to you today. It is so rare that when people go to fast food restaurants that they get cold food. Come on it's happened to prolly everybody get over it.
r u kidding me

Richmond, KY

#3 Feb 2, 2011
seriously if every restaurantt in corbin got a wild hair up their arse and decided to drug test their employes we'd all be cookin our meals at home. was the guy half black/mixed/mexican lookin? he is on drugs.. pretty badly. so is practically every other server/cook/manager at any damn restaurant in this f-ing town. get a clue!
yep

Charlotte, NC

#4 Feb 3, 2011
r u kidding me wrote:
seriously if every restaurantt in corbin got a wild hair up their arse and decided to drug test their employes we'd all be cookin our meals at home. was the guy half black/mixed/mexican lookin? he is on drugs.. pretty badly. so is practically every other server/cook/manager at any damn restaurant in this f-ing town. get a clue!
he been pimping 2 lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min now 148,373
CHS deceased alumni (Jan '09) 1 hr Kentuckian 659
where's Jody Rodgers these days 5 hr guy from 1804 5
23 blast movie. What a joke! (Mar '12) 6 hr Billy 200
teresa thomas 6 hr marsha 6
"23 Blast" the untold story Jerry Baker 9 hr Jen 2
R. C. Thomas (Sep '08) 9 hr not a good read 93
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages